Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She really IS an odd cupcake...even about the simplest of things. She said she doesn't tithe because she doesn't work...so she tithes a portion of what she SPENDS in the commissary....WTH? It doesn't work that way, JA. You tithe a portion of your income...I wonder how much she has tithed via her family, from the 'artwork' she's sold? I bet my hat, NONE.

Did anyone else catch the fraction of a second smirk/smile duping delight on her face when she says "Recently I've had more in my account to tithe more"???

You can see the calculated methodical way she creates/plans her statements to make herself the perpetual victim & trying her best to share her blessings.. BS! I was shocked by that lil bit of film!

BTW.. Umm when your convicted of Murder 1 aren't you excommunicated from the LDS church? Is that WHY she's not been practicing her faith??

I agree. My question is that it doesn't sound reasonable to call someone a stalker, know she slashed tires twice, and say you were afraid of her (which I think he was) and they sleep with her. It must be a man thing, cause I just can't understand that.

I've observed 'anecdotally' that, generally speaking, women are about relationships and men are about sex.

I remain surprised at how little flak I continue to catch over that statement.

I heard her say that out of her mouth something about taking one, but no result, as a reference that one was taken but no other evidence or anywhere else iirc

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I remember her telling Det. Flores she would take one (yeah right) but he told her it can't be used in court so she backed down.

Jodi says herself, Travis would have never allowed her to make pictures of him from the waist down. .

Let me get this straight...
You are hinging your belief that the photos were "faked" by something Jodi said? And that thing is what I bolded above?
You do not think Jodi said that because it supports her claim that she was not there at that house? You do no think she was just desperately trying to come up with something that could give Flores "reasonable doubt"?

Can I sue her for my severe case of acrophobia and panic attacks? Developed at the onset of this trial.
I'm afraid to leave the house because I may miss something ! It's causing me major stress and anxiety.

It is so bad to be hooked on this trial, the one place I try to go each week, is the local knit store to knit with a group of ladies.....I bring my iPad, wifi hook up is on, and we get updates the entire time.....and last Wednesday you can imagine as we waited for the verdict to come in!

I will get in line behind you! :scared:

I think she called him to let him know (on the evening of 6/3) IF she had time during her trip she would drop off some pictures of his she had put on CD. I bet she apologized for what she threatened him with that caused his text-tirade. Then she went and got her hoo-ha waxed and went radio-silent before making a bee-line directly to his house.

This has always been what made the most sense to me. I don't think she told him she was coming because, why go to all that effort to conceal your presence in Arizona and then tell him you're coming and risk him mentioning it to someone else? Once she's there, what's he going to do? Tell her to sleep in her car?

The defense filed a motion to have the lie detector results admitted - you can see this at the court website.

The actual motion was posted on the internet somewhere prolly by:
http://twitter.com/zou2

Polygraphs aren't admissible. Why would the defense file such a motion?

I looked at that twitter feed. Sorry, can't find it but I'm not going to scroll through a hundreds of pages of an anonymous twitter feed. Does anyone have anything credible to link?

No flak here. That continues to be my observation, as well.

I've observed 'anecdotally' that, generally speaking, women are about relationships and men are about sex.

I remain surprised at how little flak I continue to catch over that statement.

Let's not forget she doesn't want to spend the rest of her long life in one place because she's "been everywhere"!
Really, Jodi everywhere?!?
She's been to a few states, northern Mexico on a trip which she invited herself and - if you believe her exchange student story - Costa Rica. That's not "everywhere."
If she'd done any other traveling, I'm sure she'd have described it all in great detail. pffftt.

Jodi Arias is a parasite who apparently believes forcibly attaching herself to someone who could take her places makes her a "traveler". Please. She couldn't even make her car payments once she set the wheels in motion to consume Travis Alexander's life. Bottom line: I hope she enjoys the view from her cell in prison because that's what she's going to be looking at for a long long time.

Polygraphs aren't admissible. Why would the defense file such a motion?

I looked at that twitter feed. Sorry, can't find it but I'm not going to scroll through a hundreds of pages of an anonymous twitter feed. Does anyone have anything credible to link?

I really wouldn't be surprised if JA passed a lie detector test. Unless the questions were really hard hitting and tied in her knots ie written by JM, she'd breeze through them because in her own twisted little head, she has a different version of events that she is happily believing.

That pic of TA on the bed with the "peace sign"... looks more like a hand gesturing her away from him or saying "just get out of my face, ya weirdo" Not angry, but impatient or placating a loon.

It's always bugged me too, KatFish. Do we have any evidence, other than Jodi, that they had sex and posed for those photos that day?

Yep. Flores and Martinez saw all of the pics. I believe Juan

Two have not been shown. I believe Juan Martinez when he said in his OS:

"The photos recovered were time stamped. The first set snapped in the early afternoon."
"Not only was he very much alive. He was involved in these photographs with a woman. And yes, they were both sinning, because they were going at it. They were nude and yes they were engaged in sexual relations in these photographs," said Martinez.

I would have to agree. The lighting sucks. But then Travis is giving the peace sign in one, toward the camera....like he knows it's there. That whole day just doesn't make sense. Why would Travis have agreed to the pictures knowing he hated and mistrusted Jodie? But they just don't look like they were taking without his knowledge. Now...could they have been taken before and the date altered?

A person will do a lot of things they don't want to when a gun's pointed at them...just sayin'.

Is there a link to the Geraldo/Arias interview? I cannot locate it even on Fox. Thanks.

I've been searching I can't find it anywhere.. may be cuz it just aired this weekend? I'm guessing someone will put it on youTube..

Basically it's just GR talking intros into Troy's interview nothing new in that sense but NEW CLIPS of interview I'd not seen.. But I did NOT WATCH all 7 clips either just first couple on my local news casts so YouTube does have mashups of all 7 clips about 36mins long

I used to make tres leches cake alot! Lol it's so rich we all got gas.
Are you mex ? Me too I guess you could say I'm ca mex lol:seeya:

Tres leches is one of my faves!!! It is rich, tho! I also love flan, mmmmm!!!

I came across a report (dang it, don't have link at hand) from the camera recovery forensics that stated that a total of six nude pictures were recovered. Two of Travis and four of CMJA. None were described that showed them both together. We've seen the two of Travis and two of Jodi. Based on the two we did see, the other four of Jodi are probably just as well not seen. lol

I think the assumption was that they were having sex that day (and I agree). But as far as I know, there is no in-the-act photo evidence.

I dont believe this statement is correct. I remember in the opening statements and closing statements JM stated that there were pictures of them in the sexual act..... that would mean there WERE in fact pictures they had that they did not release or show.

I really dont think JM would lie to the jury about that.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member