Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet, she takes the glasses off to read. What a fake.

I doubt her glasses are fake. 2008 was a long time ago, and she may have since needed a prescription for near-sightedness. Many near-sighted people take off their glasses when they read (like Nurmi does). Another thing that makes me think they are not fake is that her eyes look smaller when she's wearing the glasses, instead of magnified. I'm far-sighted, and my glasses, which I need for reading, magnify my eyes.

At the risk of sounding like a pesky & annoying hall monitor...all the OT chit chat in this thread is making it really difficult to find the relevant current info being posted, especially for those of us stuck using tiny notepads.

Isn't the sidebar thread the place to hang out and just chat?

no current relevant info. Tune in Wednesday.

I doubt her glasses are fake. 2008 was a long time ago, and she may have since needed a prescription for near-sightedness. Many near-sighted people take off their glasses when they read (like Nurmi does). Another thing that makes me think they are not fake is that her eyes look smaller when she's wearing the glasses, instead of magnified. I'm far-sighted, and my glasses, which I need for reading, magnify my eyes.

Thought I'd chime in. I need glasses or contact lenses to see far away, but have to take my glasses off to read. My RX is minimal like Jodi's. With glasses on - things far away are so much clearer, but at the same time...words on a page are blurry so I have to take my glasses off to read.

Lol, thank you for this!!! My Mom has been on WS all day under my name and told me quite a few of you wonderful WSers have posted responses to my question last night!!! I love you guys...still feel like crap but promise tomorrow night I will go to a 'care on demand' office after work! I have been on such strong steroids for over a month you would think they would have kept my lungs nice and clear!?!

It doesnt always work that way. I have infections sometimes and have been on steroids several times... Please see a doctor. You are in my prayers karma-girl.

Upon reflection, maybe after failing to out-manipulate McNaughty, Jodi would just stick her with a shiv a couple dozen times.

I could see that.

Jodi is in jail now and these inmates are petty thieves. Jodi is going big time....to prison. That is where the really tough ones are.

Thought I'd chime in. I need glasses or contact lenses to see far away, but have to take my glasses off to read. My RX is minimal like Jodi's. With glasses on - things far away are so much clearer, but at the same time...words on a page are blurry so I have to take my glasses off to read.

Yeah, I don't think it's that uncommon for someone to have a different quality of vision up close than far away. What is more important is they make her look like a prepubescent band geek. Maybe her mom can deliver her retainer to complete the look.

Watchin' NG -- the interview --- she claims that she would have been happy to have gone straight to prison, but the State just insisted on creating this terrible ordeal. Uhm...once again... you did claim that this was self-defense. Why in the world would you go to prison for a justifiable killing? Said it before -- those kind of statements are as close as we'll ever get to a confession from her.

Watching NG, and wanting to know who's 4 year old boy that was? The one running around naked. I took a pic of my granddaughter yesterday (nearly 3 years old) after grandpa stripped her naked to wash the lake off her in our outdoors shower. I thought it was nothing but cute!

IIRC she got jail glasses in 2010

JA has been inconsistent though with her glasses. I know people that need to take off their glassed for close up stuff. But near the end of the trial she had them on while writing and doodling or whatever it was she was doing.

Yeah, I don't think it's that uncommon for someone to have a different quality of vision up close than far away. What is more important is they make her look like a prepubescent band geek. Maybe her mom can deliver her retainer to complete the look.
:floorlaugh:

...wait...I was a band geek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads