Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure did. The former Victims Advocate De Larosa did tone down her look somewhat over time but at the beginning dressed every day like she was going out clubbing. 5 - 6 in stillettos, low cut cleavage, long dangly earrings, etc. Then even how she would approach JA, lean in, whisper in her ear, make seductive looking eye contact, it was VERY uncomfortable to watch.

To me they looked like a couple of college girls trying to turn on some guy with less than subtle suggestions of a 3-way. I'm serious..that's exactly what it looked like to me. Creepy.

Most horrifying 3-way fantasy EVER! :scared:

If Travis Alexander "body-slammed" the murderer, she would not be alive or able to move at all for a long period of time. The jurors knew this.

Remember when ALV was on her first day on the stand, and as soon as Juan got a hold of her, she started to fall apart.

I understand the juror's perpective, she just could not hold it together and lost the jury, but yet the DT kept her on there until she she got caught lying and JSS probably asked her to not come back.

It's my opinion that Samuels and Violin were "coaches" for JA - They supplied her with enough material to "match" what the defense theory was. The jurors saw right through it.

To piggy back off your quote, I have been trying to think of the one thing (given all these traits) that if I could, say to her, that would cut her to the core. Not the usual, you are hated, you are despicable...she's use to hearing that.

Just the one thing.............that would shake her being. I cant figure out what it would be. :banghead:

The one thing that would shake her to her core is being forgotten and ignored.

Would you mind repeating that because by the way I'm beginning to shake and tremble there must be some anger and hostility from you and it instantly made me forget what you asked.

Well at least your fake tears aren't making your keyboard wet. :thumb:

:eek:fftobed:

JA even said that the DT worked very hard.....But she is bucking Nurmi.

Yes, she deserves death sentence. And I want her to have many appeals thru the years so she stays on Death Row as long as possible. JMO

Wow, read that Nurmi part a little too fast. Obviously, bucking wasn't what my mind saw :floorlaugh:

Here's what was on Geraldo yesterday Jodi Arias FULL INTERVIEW COMPLETE HD post-verdict 05-08-13 - YouTube

Accusations about pedophilia / priest photo around 14 mins in ..

OMG - I hadn't watched the entire series, but that was really nauseating. She threw everyone under the bus, except herself (she's the driver obviously). Too bad I don't have speakers and have to wear headphones, because I cringed every time I heard the convicted murderer swallow. What a horrible, creepy, sound.

Everything she said was a lie - and I hope the jury sees it. Especially the parts where she throws JM under the bus and runs over him.

MOO

Mel

Oh I'm not suggesting it will be an honest version .. this is Jodi :floorlaugh:

I think she needed a few days of quiet time in the padded room to allow her to meditate on this next detour from reality.:facepalm:

I think she needed a few days of quiet time in the padded room to allow her to meditate on this next detour from reality.:facepalm:

I can just see it.... she assumes the meditative yoga posture....and intones:

Fauxm.....Fauxm....Fauxm....

I wonder what the draw was to them. Samuels and ALV....was t the money. Did they sell their soul? How could they believe her. If she pulled the wool over their eyes.....or at least thought she did...."may e she thought the jury could be convinced not knowing lavawhatshername and Samuels were bought?

You know that the DT went through eleven other experts before they found someone who agreed to make the "battered woman" case for Arias. Are you asking why they took the case? Well, what do they have in common?

Both are has-beens who have rejected technology. That means they are both getting clients from networking through their good old boy/girl system. That is dinosaur behavior. If you are NOT willing to keep up with tech, even at the most rudimentary level, you are rejecting learning as a burden. Chances are you are not keeping up with what's trending in your field, either.

LaViolette is clearly resting on laurels and has been giving the same Snow White seminar since 1978. Whatever changing she is doing with it is from her non-internet research, perhaps oh, periodicals in the library? Psychology Today? Clearly her come-from is that her seminal work can stand on its own, like E=MC squared. No need to do more other than expand her continuum.

Samuels is running from a bad reputation and has discovered that thirty years experience = "expert" even though he's been reprimanded. Remember, he's been accused of being compassionate. He was reprimanded for having an opinion that was for sale or trade and he just moved his carnival stand to Arizona when Pennsylvania smacked his knuckles.

There are bottom feeding experts in every field. They have nothing to lose since they are already barely working, so they can sell their opinion and take the risk of losing their reputations. That's how it works.

Jodi believes in herself and that's it. She thought because she is "pretty" *puke*, she would of gotten off. :twocents:

She will get the ultimate punishment. There are plenty of angels here on earth looking after Travis. :angel:

If Jodi believed in God she would have said that death is the ultimate judgment instead she said freedom. Jodi is an Agnostic, always has been IMO :)

Just think...JA is under suicide watch in Maricopa County - Stripped naked in a padded cell

According to MCO website that I posted last night - What might she be feeling now? http://www.mcso.org/JailInformation/Operations/Default.aspx?t=CentralIntake

Snip: Additionally Central Intake has 10 safe cells for inmates with severe psychological issues and are deemed to be suicidal or homicidal. The safe cells are completely padded and offer no fixtures which an inmate can harm themselves or anyone else with.

Collect Calls:
Inmates can place collect calls when the call is accepted and paid for by the receiving party (e.g. friends and family). Note: Inmates cannot place collect calls to cell phones, numbers that are blocked from receiving collect calls, or if your telephone provider does not have a billing contract with the inmate telephone service provider.

Pre-Paid Calls:
Inmates can call cell phones and blocked telephone numbers only when the called party establishes a pre-paid account. To get more information on establishing an account:
By Telephone: Call 1-800-913-6097
By Internet: Log on to www.myvconnect.com

Automated Set Up: When an inmate attempts to call a telephone number for the first time that will not accept collect calls, the called party receives an automated voice prompt offering a connection to the vendor's account center so that an account can be established. There is also an automated voice prompt offering a one minute one-time courtesy call.

Looks like Jodi and Troy must have worked out an account, otherwise she could not have left a voicemail on his telephone. Wouldn't her legal team be informed of this kind of activity? I guess they knew she was talking to the reporter (you can see Jodi mentioning the interview to Jennifer on verdict day), but may have thought they could convince her to cancel it hence the argument ..

If Travis Alexander "body-slammed" the murderer, she would not be alive or able to move at all for a long period of time. The jurors knew this.

JA specifically said on the stand that Travis picked her up off her feet and then body-slammed her onto the tile floor. Ridiculous.

a
If you like the ocean, the snorkeling and SCUBA diving there is amazing. Almost the entire area is a marine reserve, so you can look but not spearfish or lobster hunt. In the cove or anywhere along the rocky shore you can always find brightly colored fish like Garibaldi and Opaleye and there are small Leopard Sharks (harmless) that congregate on the sand flats. Just offshore is a very deep marine canyon with vertical walls that are covered with Sunstars and huge Red Sea Urchins. Box Crabs and Spiny Lobster are common and there are usually sea lions on the shore. The only caveat is that it's not one of those tropical clear blue water destinations. The Alaska Current flows from the north to south and carries a lot of colder water to the area, so it's not as warm as you might expect and it can be a bit murky at times. Still, it's an amazing place to visit (or grow up) and with San Diego only 1/2 hour away, I can't imagine anyone going there and being disappointed.

Sorry for the OT, but I couldn't let this go --

I have been scuba diving off the San Diego/Baha coast -- the sea lions love divers and play with you under the water -- amazing -- they come up to you really fast then turn at the last second -- just absolutely wonderful experience -- being used to tropical diving, the cold water and full wetsuit were not my favorite part of the trip, but definitely worthwhile to enjoy one of the best diving experiences I have ever had -- San Diego/LaJolla area is absolutely beautiful -- spectacular weather!!!! Lucky you!

If Jodi believed in God she would have said that death is the ultimate judgment instead she said freedom. Jodi is an Agnostic, always has been IMO :)

Remember what Dr. DeMarte said. JA turned into whatever that fit the moment (or something like that). I will assume that JA was raised in a Catholic family but that has never been confirmed as far as I can remember. The only reason she joined the LDS was because of Travis - She wanted him (Juan Martinez said so - So that is true). She made the statement that Travis was chasing a naked 4-year old Catholic boy and claimed that she just passed it off as if TA didn't understand or respect the Catholic Faith...(or something like that). IMO

Ok fine Jodi. But you were able to run down the hallway, turn right instead of left, go to the closet, grab the gun... this is hurting my head just typing.

One of the first juror questions to Jodi was: Why didn't you call 911?

Her lame excuse? Because the last time she Bobby slamemd the phone down when she called 911. BS Jodi! As if Travis could get to her naked and wet if she ran outside to a neighbor etc..

This jury is not dumb. Jodi thought she could fool them with her "little girl" antics and looks.

JA specifically said on the stand that Travis picked her up off her feet and then body-slammed her onto the tile floor. Ridiculous.

I just watched JA's post verdict interview all the way through. Knowing all the evidence that was heard against her and knowing that 12 jurors just convicted her of premedated M1, she is just eerie during that interview. She is so poised, unaffected, and remorseless. She continues to blame everyone else, slander everyone else, and arrogantly proclaim just how wonderful and righteous she is. She behaviour is not what most people would consider human and is truly frightening.

I am usually a 'soft touch' where sympathy is concerned. But not this time. No sympathy from here.I hope they lock her away somewhere she can do no more harm. She will never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro