Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That creature is deranged enough to say post-verdict that she did suggest a plea. I was like 'What are you talking about? The State/family wanted a first-degree conviction and they got it!' All her false accusations not only have her as a prime candidate for death row but Travis is loved and respected even more now than ever. So much for her plans!

JA didn't imagine it but she's like an ant up against an elephant. She's sneaky and manipulative. Juan Martinez is intelligent, relentless and passionate. She's no match for him. He's a 100 steps ahead of her all the time. How GOOD it feels to be on the right side! The side of Truth and Justice with JM as a guardian.

Someday someone should mention to her that it was HER LIES that got her convicted! Not that they good enough, they were just beyond belief...kinda like TA chasing a naked 4 yr around with a bible!!!
Geeeesh!!

:jail: :facepalm: :rockon: :scared: :banghead: :seeya:

Agree. A lot of women have breast implants for a great number of reasons. My best friend got implants after a surgery to remove a benign lump left one of her breasts misshapen. It doesn't mean anything other than that that person wanted to have a differently sized/shaped bust.

O/T, I have just discovered the joy of sticking post it notes on my cat's back.

Hey, Schuby. :seeya:

Did you get a new kitty?

Hmm ... two 10-minute phone calls a week ... just enough time for Arias to get her tweet material out to Donovan for publication. Can't wait ....

As long as she has "friends" who are willing to do this..she could keep herself in the public's eye forever. I think the public did a great job of letting Casey Anthony know they would not buy books, listen to interviews and really shut down her ability to get that big pay day. Perhpas it's time to let JA and her friends know that no money for art work...no following tweets... the message..don't care what you have to say anymore JA.Disinterest would be very painful for her I suspect.

I imagine you guys have seen this description of the death row she will be going to...complete w/ video. They can't even TALK to other inmates.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/3TV-ta...-the-womens-prison-in-Goodyear-206054551.html

Perfect!--Death it is. She gets her wish---Life in prison is too good for her --she needs "complete Isolation", that will be torture for her.

Would love to see how complete freedom in death treats her when she arrives in the after life.

Hey, Schuby. :seeya:

Did you get a new kitty?

Morning! :seeya:

No, she's been with me a couple years. We took her in as a pregnant stray. Eldridge was one of her babies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 56
Like a fox stumbling around in broad daylight...get away, cause the outcome is not going to be good, call the proper authorities. Cannot be rehabilitated.
But in Jodi's case, while she's waiting on her first appeal....psychiatrists should take the opportunity to study her, as she's the witch's brew of disorders. I have never seen psychologists and psychiatrists speak out like they have on Jodi, fascinated by her.

ALV and Samuels didn't have a chance with the crazy, rabid fox--she had them eating out of her foaming mouth before they knew what bit them.

Just curious---Does one have to be alive when they prob your brain to find out what makes a psycho "tick". Wonder if that would equate to the pain Travis suffered? I can dream can't I???:blushing:

Yeah, what a strange thing to say anyway. Who isn't for the 10 commandments? They're pretty basic, it's not like there are a lot of undecided people out there.

The mods will probably hop on me for discussing religion, but it's usually the first two commandments that cause problems. If it was the Eight Commandments, I'm sure everyone would agree.

good morning :seeya:

i wonder how jodi is enjoying that yoga mat smock and having no visitors.
her plan really back fired this time huh? she obviously never expected sheriff joe to stick her in a mental ward.

her plan really back fired this time huh? she obviously never expected sheriff joe to stick her in a mental ward.

I wonder how long they are required to hold her...seems like it would be 48 to 72 hours unless the person continued exhibiting symptoms of being suicidal.

LOL,,,,Sherriff Joe will straighten her scrawny a$$ right out. She is in for a BIG surprise.

Hmm ... two 10-minute phone calls a week ... just enough time for Arias to get her tweet material out to Donovan for publication. Can't wait ....

JMO. She gets two ten minute calls, free cable, visitors three times a week, going outside six hours a week and three meals a day, plus all the writing materials she needs? This is a cake walk compared to what Travis got!

It would be horrid for us but for FJA? A walk in the park. And I am even against the DP.

Scott Peterson never even threw his parents under the bus. And I sure felt his mom helped create the narcissist that he was.

Jodi only thinks of Jodi. I do hope her parents will distance themselves from Jodi and her BFF Donovan, for the sake of their other children.

How is it that CFJA tells us in her interview 20 minutes after her M1 verdict that she wants the DP but Thursday at 1:16 in JSS chambers they are fighting to have the death penalty removed from this case? I'm all like, WHAT?

Perfect!--Death it is. She gets her wish---Life in prison is too good for her --she needs "complete Isolation", that will be torture for her.

Would love to see how complete freedom in death treats her when she arrives in the after life.

I am very fascinated by Jodi as well. I think one thing that makes Jodi such a good liar is not that she tells really good lies, it's that she is so sincere and real and believable and sugary sweet when she tells them that you take it for what it is. It isn't until you start dissecting the content and digging deeper that the cracks begin to show and the logic falls apart. Of course, she's ready with another lie all ready to go. But the more she talks and the more she adds on, no matter how good or even logical it sounds, the more you don't believe her to where you don't believe anything. Sure, the jury might have gotten a little bored of Jodi after her 8 days on direct examination, but they were maybe giving her the benefit of the doubt and at least considering what she was saying. I bet that it wasn't until cross examination that Jodi lost the jury for good, because her lies just fell apart, one by one.

Another thing she is very good at after telling you a lie and getting caught, she will twist everything around to make you think you are the one that heard wrong or misunderstood one small part or that she misspoke and just needs to clarify. She's so slippery and so cunning at this that it makes you question yourself. You can be sure you heard it, but after a while you wonder if you really did just get it wrong. She even did this to ALV and to RS. They either believed her when she said they'd heard wrong, they knew she was lying and they were just covering for her, or they have a feeling that hadn't gotten it wrong but aren't really sure or just want to cover for her anyway. She did this all throughout her testimony. No wonder Travis began going crazy with her. She would set him off with a lie or with crazy behavior then make him feel like the crazy one and feel guilty for ever thinking such horrible thoughts about someone who was little crazy, but otherwise sweet and harmless. Anyone would have gone crazy in his situation.

And lastly, the problem with JA and probably most sociopaths is that they don't think or feel they way non-disordered people do so they basically have to fake it or pretend or try and figure out what would sound good to us. Sometimes what ends up coming out of her mouth is weird or just downright crazy. She may think it sounds very logical and poetic and sincere and sweet when in reality it's just all wrong and even chilling. Like the whole, "smile and say cheese," thing. To her, it made perfect sense and she thought it would make perfect sense to us. No. Her calling Det. Flores to "help the investigation" just ended up solidifying her as suspect number one. Her sending the flowers to Travis' grandmother, Irises, because Travis wanted to name a girl Iris, just made her look heartless and cold and calculating and mocking even. Finally, her comment about Travis being in a better place and his family's pain only being temporary but "so very much right now" is shocking. Jodi doesn't understand that this kind of pain never goes away and will remain forever, no matter what she says, because she cannot feel empathy and wouldn't care if someone close to her died. She has no idea that the pain isn't temporary. People don't just get over it. She probably can't understand why Travis' family won't get over it or she can and it just pisses her off.

I love this post

I love reading posts where people really get into CJ's head & give examples of her
Psychopathy.

Would love to read more posts like this!!

The mods will probably hop on me for discussing religion, but it's usually the first two commandments that cause problems. If it was the Eight Commandments, I'm sure everyone would agree.

I agree with the first two. Without them, the other eight are meaningless.

That's the best suggestion of what I think happened with her. Somebody (might have been Dr. Drew, I just read about it somewhere) said Jodi might have had a meltdown when Sheriff Joe reacted to her "death penalty now" comment and slapped her in the psych ward -- because after all, she didn't really mean it. Only now she can't control what happens. Can't just walk away, get in the car and go on a road trip.

I agree, but I'd also say the DT and her witness should be prepared for what Jodi will come out with now that they have FAILED her. They were useful to her once. They have FAILED and they are largely responsibile for why she has been convicted, along with the Alexander family who just refused to be reasoned with, the lying hypocrite Juan, the lying Det. Flores, the state for writing the laws in such a way that she would be held responsible and the everyone else on the face of the earth because we have a need to "persecute" people for absolutely no reason (obviously, this is not what I think, but what I'm guessing might be on Jodi's mind right about now.)

Just going off some of the language she used in her FOX interview (I was having trouble hearing it because my eyes were rolling so hard they were making clicking noises), Jodi will be going after all of her DT pretty quickly, but Nurmi will be first up. JMO, she will eventually get around to thanking (i.e. raining down hell) everyone who "failed" her, but KN is definately the first up.

I can just hear her now, "I told him all the things that TA did to me that made me feel like a prostitute. *dabs eyes/end of nose* He said that the only way he could do a good job for me was to let him do the same things to me, so he could understand exactly what happened. It made me feel bad, but he told me it was the way court system worked and I don't know about the legal system, so I believed him. Sometimes I think somebody else would come and take pictures. I can't remember his name. It was something like DR. SAMUELS. And Dr. Samuels wouldn't let me fill out that test myself. I wanted to, because I'm an honest person, but when I tried he got so mad and broke my finger. See how my left ring finger is deformed? Dr. Samuels broke it when I tried to fill out my own test." *tearful sobbing, tearful sobbing, peeks to see if anybody is buying it*

She another bus all gassed up, with 3 full gas cans in the back, for all the folks who failed her. Buckle up, buttercup.

Of course, I could always be wrong.

lib's mom, I had to quote you because thanks is not enough. You are hilarious and I love your posts.

I especially appreciated the eye clicking affecting your hearing!

:seeya:

Morning! :seeya:

No, she's been with me a couple years. We took her in as a pregnant stray. Eldridge was one of her babies.

She looks like a real sweetheart. I haven't had a cat for a number of years. Always like them, but my last cat nearly bankrupted me. He was not aggressive in the slightest, but he WAS one big mother and all the other cats in the neighborhood felt compelled to start something. Sticking with dogs from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member