Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol my boyfriend told me that a few years before we met. These two Mormon missionaries on a bike ! Paid him a visit now my boyfriends a little slow I must admit! Well they talked to him forever and left with a fifth of whiskey and his cigarettes. They convinced him he didnt need either.

He went into panic mode after a few hrs! As yes you guess ! He headed for the liquor store and smoke shop.he never seen hide or hair of them or his cigs and spirits.:floorlaugh:

I'm glad they never returned cuz he was pretty pissed and he may have pulled out Sally Mae and scared em off! Oh sallie Mae nickname for his bee bee gun.

Wait, this actually sounds like a pretty good way to score free booze and smokes. I have a new found respect for amormons

That and the photo of the hallway where Travis tried so hard go get away from her but couldn't. She tracked him down and slit his throat like an animal and then drug him all the way back to the shower. The blood stains speak volumes. Evil Evil Evil

Can you imagine after "accidently" (yeah right) stabbing a person and "accidenlty" slashing their throat being able move that body?? It takes someone truely evil to be able to do that. I can't even empty out a mouse trap.

Do we know if this was granted?
Why does she care what the victims statements are going to be?
She wants DP right?

AZLawyer explained it the other day. Let's say I kill Mom...then after I'm convicted, I say Mom was my life..but then they did up the fact that Mom got restraining orders against me. Anything that's said they want to be able to attack.

Plagiarism is what she does best.[/QUOTE]

Jodi specifically mentioned two art teachers who encouraged her "work" while she was under their tutelage. If Jodi had been truly adept and creative at writing and expressing herself verbally, it would make sense that an English teacher would want to encourage and promote such a student, yet Jodi never mentions having an English teacher wanting to mentor her. I suspect that it's because English teachers knew that Jodi's writings were not original and that she "borrowed" essays and story lines from other sources and tried desperately to make them her own, not unlike her art works which are essentially copied renderings of someone else's paintings, portraits, photos, etc. :moo:

I know she wouldn't have put anything past you, that's for sure. ;)

Wait, this actually sounds like a pretty good way to score free booze and smokes. I have a new found respect for amormons

Yup all you need is two males two bikes two suits and some addresses .

I think they both fell hard for each other at first. Over a short amount of time, Jodi got obsessed and Travis tried to get away from her. moo

Someone asked about red flags. If a person, upon first meeting, tries to get your sympathy, he/she is trying to see if you are easily manipulated. (Of course, this is not the case for someone clearly in distress.) I think JA manipulated TA by doing this. As many have noted, she relied on his good heart.

I can understand the cleavage part looking great, but the breast itself, does it look like too water balloons under the skin like JA's?

No, her boobies looked great enough for me to remark on them. :blushing: They had natural looking movement, if you know what I mean. I could see why she was so proud.

She said she flew out to CA to get it done by some fancy schmancy plastic surgeon and that the cost was around $15,000.

Jesus God. I'd just buy a padded bra and draw on headlights.

Quoting my own post....I know its sideways, but this was filed on May 7th and the defense wants names and addresses of all the impact witnesses from what I can tell.

I find it fascinating that she is so concerned with what the Alexander's might say. She is still trying to "mitigate" THEIR impact isn't she!

I think they both fell hard for each other at first. Over a short amount of time, Jodi got obsessed and Travis tried to get away from her. moo

Elle
Lol what a good way to phrase it. Very spot on .:floorlaugh:

I posted a great article (mod deleted because it was from a blog) but it was written by a doctor. I'm going to try to paraphrase since it's OK to do that.

Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are a sociopath’s dream come true. Sexual inexperience, and a Mormon's true helpful nature make them perfect prey. They believe there's good in everyone, and they do their best to help bring that out in others. They are easily conned, manipulated and deceived. Because of their limited exposure to sex, they thrive on being told how great they are in the sack, knowing they are doing it right. Travis wasn't a dog. He was just like anyone that may have questions about performance issues. This was a small part of the article, but you get the idea.
I think he was Jodi's student, and she molded him the way she wanted him to be.....sex-wise.

I know the blog you're referring to, Maryann, and it was a really good read. However, the author is a lawyer diagnosed with sociopathy, not a doctor. And, she didn't say that members of that church are a sociopath's dream come true, she said that membership is sociopath's dream come true.

I find it fascinating that she is so concerned with what the Alexander's might say. She is still trying to "mitigate" THEIR impact isn't she!

She truly feels their powerful impact statement will be the final coffin in her coffin.

I owe Vinnie P a dooj on the noggin' LOLOL I've said it here repeatedly that JA scares the bejeezus outta me and that if she ever gets loose I want her microchipped and plotted on a pushpin map.... Guess it wasn't a good idea to send her a few nice thoughts on Twitter...
So imagine my reaction when this afternoon I was awakened from a nap to the blip of my cell phone...there was an incoming message....
Jodi Arias is on the move!!!!!!!

O. M. G. I came up off the couch like a rocket hit me in the back parts! Thought I'd need an inhaler.....
Turns out the message was broken....she was in transit to Estrella.....

Well, that took care of any sleepiness on my part LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That reminds me...
Mrs. Norris ought to get a kick out of this...
My elderly Alzheimer's MIL keeps asking me why they are sending Jodi to Australia.
I keep explaining it is Estrella, the Spanish word for star, Jail.

lol

I know the blog you're referring to, Maryann, and it was a really good read. However, the author is a lawyer diagnosed with sociopathy, not a doctor. And, she didn't say that members of that church are a sociopath's dream come true, she said that membership is sociopath's dream come true.

Are you allowed to say the name of the blog with no link? I would like to read this.

I am so glad JA is in closed custody. Now she can't interact with others to manipulate them. Now she will beginning to see what her life will be like once she goes to prison!!! NO MORE VISITS WITH HER PRISON GIRLFRIEND BOO HOO I AM SURE SHE IS PITCHING A FIT ABOUT THIS. No Babies and GOING TO EUROPE TO LIVE

That reminds me...
Mrs. Norris ought to get a kick out of this...
My elderly Alzheimer's MIL keeps asking me why they are sending Jodi to Australia.
I keep explaining it is Estrella, the Spanish for star, Jail.

lol

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members