Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cubbee, you know what we Cubs fans are made of?

We're 50% scar tissue and 50% hope!

:floorlaugh:

You got that right! This girl bleeds Cubbee blue as does my son.
Some of my best memories are of sitting with my Daddy in his
Recliner watching the Cubbies and sneaking sips of his beer...
And leaning some very choice words lol

Hey, that's Fognesia.™

Okay okay you don't have a registered trademark! You don't have a circle R and I cannot figure out how to do a circle R on this computer cause I am talking on my phone.

You just can't make this stuff up!
;)
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Have In Session on as I go about my morning. Dr. Horn is on the stand with JM going over autopsy .....JA is hiding behind her HAIR.

I would love to see the murder be forced to cut her hair. I despise that she shields herself behind her hair and secondly that IMO her hair is a source of vanity to her.

Jodi's spinning her web on Twitter again ..

The disGRACEful station that broadcasts NG, @HLNTV are the ones twisting my truths, turning people into hateful judgmental individuals.

@jodiann_arias

This is great, hopefully she'll lose it in court today and get zapped.

BBM. You can't make this stuff up.™

Yea, I wonder if she will be given her pad and little pencil to scribble with when the family gives their statements. Remember how she scribbled and barely looked up while DeMarte diagnosed her? :rockon:

She won't be able to stop herself from looking at them. She ENJOYS their pain. I'm hoping she loses control for a moment and smirks at their tears, making it that much easier for the jury to give her the DP.

I don't think Jodi will show any remorse, ever. The only sorrow she feels is for herself and getting caught. Her regrets are based around what she could have done differently to avoid her current situation. She's already admitted as much. She may talk around how she sympathises with the family, and some crap about Travis being in a better place - but no more than that.

No way will she show any form of acknowledgement or responsibility of her actions, as she'll continue to pursue every available appeal avenue until her dying breath. I really think this is the reason behind her campaigning for the death penalty. It's not reverse psychology, and she certainly doesn't want to 'free' herself or she would have already done this. Death Row will provide seemingly unlimited State funded legal appeals in comparison to the one shot she'll be afforded if she receives a life sentence.

She's now entered Plan F, of her ridiculous and ever evolving scheme;

A) Avoid detection
B) Wasn't me
C) Wasn't me 2.0
D) Self-Defence
E) Murder 2 plea

Plan F will see her pursue every single legal avenue to drag out the process. Her backup Plan G will rely on Arizona abolishing capital punishment in the next 10 - 15 she'll drag this out.

She'll demonstrate her last act of selfishness and continue to keep to her version of events denying the family 100% closure.

It should be noted that although I would not be qualified, I did go on record by saying give her what she wants, she DID ask for the DP on three occasions I believe.

Saul murdered christians for sport. It took being blinded for him to repent and become Paul. It took the pheroah 10 plagues to release the Jews, it took the death of his son for David to repent. My point being it isn't up to me or anyone but God to decide when is too late. I don't expect it to be a popular opinion. It is my humble opinion and I stand by it.

I admire and respect your religious conviction. You obviously would not be death qualifiedfor a jury.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Totally off topic, but while we are waiting...

VictimsSide. Your siggy about turning their ankles cracks me up. The first time I saw it was on a poster in an auto shop when I was having my SUV worked on. I memorized it to tell DH cause I thought it was funny. The very next morning, I arrived at work to see my boss (to say that neither of us liked the other is putting it mildly) hobbling down the hall towards me, sporting a cast from knee to toe and using a cane. All I could think of was 'Quick work, Lord'.

:floorlaugh:

My next door neighbor has her own theatre and puts on new comedy revues a couple of times a year. She was having a big opening night gala very shortly after she moved next door.
I thought I'd be clever and give her a little housewarming/opening night gift, so I bought a dozen gingerbread men at the bakery and positioned them perfectly in a white box with tissue. At the very top, I put a gingerbread man whose leg I had broken off and put in a little handwritten note that said "Break a leg!" and tied it all up with a pretty blue ribbon.
That night, she fell down the stairs and broke her ankle.

I watched some too yesterday. He really has got his expressions up to a pure art form. I particulary love his incredulous head shake and " Can you believe how these people LIE. Sad, just sad" expression. Lol, OJ, LOL.

I can just see that old fool practicing his "appropriate reactions" in his cell each night.

In all of these high profile trials and or attempts to get a re-trial because some evidence should not have come in, I will never never get used to this.

In the OJ case they want the recording out so that the gun will be only a he said she said as they let him go after asking him if he used a gun, he said no. Off he went. Then the recording surfaced (i have that jumbled but close enough)

OK but there WAS a gun! You did that, you are convicted serve the darn sentence (man, there is only about 4 more yrs, not life! and certainly not death!) just go sit down in your corner like a man.

People say our system is not perfect but it's one of the best in the world. Really? I think it needs a lot of tweaking myself.

for one, it should NOT be allowed that a defendant and his/her attorneys can concoct a story Steven Spielberg would not even have thought of!

That for one has to be reined in. People's rights? Where does it say you can lie like that. I say, one uncovered lie in a Defense and you automatically go to death row.

Just exit stage left!!

Wait until she finds out we're all having a good old laugh at her expense .. and that Schuby called her an Idiot Savant Performance Artist :floorlaugh:

BBM. Hey, that's Idiot Savant Performance Artist.™

Have In Session on as I go about my morning. Dr. Horn is on the stand with JM going over autopsy .....JA is hiding behind her HAIR.

I would love to see the murder be forced to cut her hair. I despise that she shields herself behind her hair and secondly that IMO her hair is a source of vanity to her.

Well, she wasn't hiding her face the day the verdict came down. She was confident that she would get a light sentence and be out of jail in 5 years or so.

Smug, cocky, confident, arrogant..... :stormingmad:

We shall see what Jodi appears today.

Personally, I have issues with the death penalty simply because it takes away someone's ability to eventually repent. I realize most criminals don't repent, but as a christian, removing that ability from someone seems very wrong to me. With that said, if I were a juror based on the law of Arizona, yes I woukd give her the death penalty.
HOw long does it take to repent?

I don't understand how it takes away the ability to repent? If a person is truly sorry it is a conversation that is had between the G*d and themselves as they try to repent.

That being said, how many have said they have repented but really are just trying to save themselves. Its something that is only known to be truthful between G*d and the person. None of us know what is in a person's heart truly.

I am not trying to disagree, just am not understanding why it takes away the ability to repent?

K

Me too.

Saul murdered christians for sport. It took being blinded for him to repent and become Paul. It took the pheroah 10 plagues to release the Jews, it took the death of his son for David to repent. My point being it isn't up to me or anyone but God to decide when is too late. I don't expect it to be a popular opinion. It is my humble opinion and I stand by it.

Jodi is without a soul. Repenting would be just an act for her. Giving in is not really repenting because given the chance she would do it again. She has no real ability to know how to repent. jmo

Yea, I wonder if she will be given her pad and little pencil to scribble with when the family gives their statements. Remember how she scribbled and barely looked up while DeMarte diagnosed her? :rockon:

Jodi should have to stand up and face the family while they give their statements. No scribbling, no turning away.

I think she will be seething with nearly uncontrollable rage. She was able to ignore Dr DeMarte but to have people one after another after another telling her to her face what a horrible excuse for a human being she is ...not sure she will be able to handle it. Could make for an interesting day in court. We could be in for some serious :drama:. :moo:

I can only hope. However, knowing the pain it would cause Travis's siblings, and that this trial is not for my entertainment purposes, I hope she can manage to rein it in and doesn't make this any harder for them than it already is. I have my doubts that she has the capacity to control herself for purposes other than her own secondary gain.

I hate her.

I do appreciate your opinion! Its what makes this board great imho, we all have the right to express our opinions and be recognized for doing so.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member