Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The general consensus in the psych world is that CMja can best be described as BPD with elevated psychopathic indicators.

I've got a perfect name for the new psych diagnosis...
Borderline Psycho B*tch, with the acronym BPB.
Fits her perfectly, doesn't it?!? Don't be surprised if it shows up in the next edition of the DSM... :lol:

Oh no. Another alternative :floorlaugh: I get confused with BPD becuse I dont know whether it is "Borderline Personlity Disorder" OR "Bi-Polar Disorder". Now, we have a 3rd option. :floorlaugh:

I still don't quite understand.:banghead: How can a juror vote both FM and M1?

Both both felony murder and premeditated (planned beforehand) are Murder One.
There is more than one kind of Murder One. In some states killing a cop or corrections officer is automatically murder one.

I believe what she is referring to is the gas cans, dyeing her hair, turning the phone off, etc. But even if she had NOT done any of that, pre-meditation can occur within a second if I understand the law right. And anyone who slices open someone's neck has pre-meditated a murder in my opinion.

(BBM)

Hi, jbaxter68!

Yes, premeditation, by LEGAL definition, can happen in a split second, by just formulating the intent to kill, and/or knowing that inflicting a certain injury will likely cause the death of the victim. JA and many others are mistaken in thinking it means days or weeks of planning. There is no doubt in my mind that there was premeditation somewhere between the infliction of the first injury (regardless of whether it was with the knife or the gun), and the slashing of Travis' throat resulting in near decapitation. Heinous. :mad:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm using that one from now on .. but like this BPB™ :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:™

That's so funny because I want to trademark everything now. (I just found a code that works!)™™

V

Wilmott did the best she could. She had the most difficult case not to mention the most difficult client on her hands. She tried her best and she did give it her all.

I would never blame her attorneys, they tried it all, but unfortunately their client sank
her own boat.

Loose lips sink ships.

Shut up Jodi!!!!
I blame her attorneys for their responsibility in the attempted murder of Travis's reputation. They knew damn well that the abuse and pedophilia were complete lies but they treated them as facts and even brought in "experts" to give them credibility. In the hopes that a ruthless, remorseless killer would someday walk free among other potential victims. All in the name of winning. I don't know how they can sleep.

Wow, my post mutltiplied. Deleted it. Took two tries. hmmm

Nevermind. It was just a post about Felony Murder 1 and conditions. It looked to me like stealing grandpa's gun was why they chose felony murder on top of premeditated murder. One other condition I feel that Jodi has done is to terrorize the family. Last interview she still went after Travis & his family. That's torture. On top of that, she wanted video taped responsed on the VIS! ogmab

quote from Dr. Know: "Number #11 applies in the minds of 7 of the jurors I think? She stole grandpa's gun. Obvious to all."
(couldn't get the quote thing to work!)

Actually, #11 applies to "stealing Travis' gun" ie, Burglary.
Grandpa's gun was part of the premeditation and that burglary happened in California, not in Travis' house.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That's so funny because I want to trademark everything now. (I just found a code that works!)

Hey... I want to know how to post a trademark code (itty bitty "TM") ... pretty please! :please:

:jail: What I keep thinking about is how shocking it must have been for CKJA to be treated differently as a convicted felon instead of just as an accused prisoner who has not been convicted yet. :floorlaugh:

She spent the last five years with still some basic rights and privileges as a non-convicted prisoner.

Now she will not be able to arrange media interviews by phone, nor see as many visitors as she wants to, nor be able to mingle in general population to play cards and gossip, no more working at an institutional "job" of doing laundry or kitchen work (which at least would get her out of her cell for so many hours a day). :werk:

:lookingitup: No more getting privileges such as borrowing books from the library nor writing secret codes in magazines. :findinglink:

I'm sure she has experienced this culture shock of being treated as a convicted felon vs as a non-convicted prisoner during this past week. :boohoo: :floorlaugh:

quote from Dr. Know: "Number #11 applies in the minds of 7 of the jurors I think? She stole grandpa's gun. Obvious to all."
(couldn't get the quote thing to work!)

Actually, #11 applies to "stealing Travis' gun" ie, Burglary.
Grandpa's gun was part of the premeditation and that burglary happened in California, not in Travis' house.

Yes, I agree, but I don't think Travis had a gun and those 7 know it was gpa's and stolen from the home. At least I secretly hope this jury feels the same. The family knows if Travis was given a gun by his family member or not. jmo

I just realised we'll most likely never hear from Jodi again, she's been stopped by the judge from talking to media for the rest of this trial, and from there it's prison, most likely death row, but either way no media interviews. Unless she testifies in court from here on in, we'll never have to hear her again.

Finally.

She is going to need some people on her side. Some people who have not moved out of the country to get away from her. Some people who don't wonder if their kids will be okay with her in the house....

<quote snipped>

Are you referring to D. Brewer and... who else? Just curious.

I just realised we'll most likely never hear from Jodi again, she's been stopped by the judge from talking to media for the rest of this trial, and from there it's prison, most likely death row, but either way no media interviews. Unless she testifies in court from here on in, we'll never have to hear her again.

Finally.

I bet in the past 5 years Jodi has brushed up on AZ law. Other states allow interviews in the prisons, not AZ. Once Jodi is transferred to prison all interviews will cease. Hence the reason for her wanting that post verdict interview so quickly, before she was silenced for good.

I honestly think not being able to speak to the media is going to kill her quicker than the needle.

Hey... I want to know how to post a trademark code (itty bitty "TM") ... pretty please! :please:

Copy and paste this----> &#8482; <---- I forgot the code :floorlaugh: Seriously&#8482;

But I will look it up.&#8482;

Test: &#8482;

Okay, try this--- & # 8482 but close up spaces between symbols and 8482

Oh no. Another alternative :floorlaugh: I get confused with BPD becuse I dont know whether it is "Borderline Personlity Disorder" OR "Bi-Polar Disorder". Now, we have a 3rd option. :floorlaugh:

Here... let me help you get your acronyms straight, Hatfield!

Bipolar is actually just one word, so the acronym for Bipolar Disorder is BD.

BPB&#8482; (Borderline Psycho B*tch), is a new diagnosis that I just created for JA tonight, and there is currently no diagnosis in the DSM with that acronym, so there should be no confusion there. :giggle:

I still don't quite understand.:banghead: How can a juror vote both FM and M1?

You're correct TartLemon. AZ's definition of felony murder is controversial. It was the topic of a split SCOTUS decision with four of the most preeminent justices dissenting.

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?navby=case&court=us&vol=501&invol=624

I think Arizona's burglary definition also is different than the common law crime because it counts staying somewhere (rather than entering somewhere) to commit a felony as burglary.

So put the burglary statute together with the felony murder/premeditated murder issue and you've got an appellate nightmare, imo.

all jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member