Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, well I was just dropping by for a second. I've got a mosquito that is attempting to bite my left elbow :bigfight: and I can't seem to kill it. So, I guess I will just go :eek:fftobed: and pull the kivers up so it can't get me. Need my rest for tomorrow. :groucho:

Sleep tight, Don't let the bedbugs bite!
(or mosquitos, as the case may be) :giggle:

Ok, this is just weird lol

Maybe "de-edification" is a religion-based mlm term

http://www.amquix.info/pdfs/wwdb/kosage/kosage_upline_letters.pdf

and on that note, I'm off to bed. Sleep tight y'all

BBM

Not that I know of and I hope not. MLMs do have some 'unique' lingo, though. That letter writer doesn't know the meaning of "edify", let alone "de-edification". He says that the subject in question is "edified by many people and is the most sought after speaker" in the organization. It's a total misuse of the word; and what he really means is "admired", "respected", "esteemed", etc..

The letter writer obviously heard it misused somewhere else (unless he, in 1998, was the beginning of this mess!). I hope that we can edify enough folks to make it stop.

I'm very much looking forward to the final slap-down from the judge .. I hope she has some choice words for JA .. and can someone give it to her for all the false accusations against Travis in court? If so bring that on too.

All new to this Mrs but does a Judge get to say their views?

I like the Judge because she let the twitter account pass but put her foot down in the interview in which JA commented about her thoughts and comments she would like to send to the Jury. The jury remember the admonition and she should too. Did she have another fog amnesia TM re this?

I've had that wicked old witch song from the Wizard of Oz for a while in my head following JA's case. I saw evil and hope this time, Jodi melts from the water and the zap she gets in court.

Honestly, it's the way I see Jodi going down. Thanks btw!

I'm melting, I'm melting. Then her two bit flying monkeys come out to save her but leave asap when they realize they don't need her & she melted...

LOL
More of the wicked witch song with Mikee Daniels! Too funny....

Jodi Arias Guilty Verdict Interview , Pathetic Embarrasment! Juan Martinez Owns Jodi Again - YouTube

She also said she was attracted to Travis because he was so compelling (charismatic?)

Miss High IQ Vocabulary Lady uttered this while on the stand, "He was pissed off at me...he was more pissed off than I had ever seen him, so I tried to distract him so he wouldn't be more pissed off, I realized that if I said any more he would just be more and more pissed off."

Along with her description of every activity and every date as "we were talking about hanging out so when we got together and hung out, why we were having so much fun just hanging out, it was amazing."

She may be a clairvoyant at answering multiple choice vocabulary questions, but this woman does not read. She collects books and phrases/words from books. She does not read for comprehension or she would have been more educated by age 27. She would know how the words she came across are actually used in conversation/dialog.

"I've worked with considerable amounts of people in this case..."

Her sentence structure is middle school level. Actually, I would have corrected that from an eighth grader while considering it prescient if she is in fourth grade.

Spot on. Didn't demarte say something like that, as well? That while her vocabulary score was extremely high, her reading level was actually very low, like seventh grade level or something.

A doctor on Dr. Drew also said that the average level of the rest of her scores compared to the very high level of the vocab score is very telling. It indicates an abnormal disconnect that can possibly point to her psychopathy. Makes sense given how the brain of a psychopath is theorized to work.

True story, I actually ran into her on FB. She is a probation officer in Hawaii now. LOL She didn't remember stabbing me, but when I showed her the pics from the fourth grade she had to acknowledge that it was her. :floorlaugh:

Maybe she was in a fog...

Spot on. Didn't demarte say something like that, as well? That while her vocabulary score was extremely high, her reading level was actually very low, like seventh grade level or something.

A doctor on Dr. Drew also said that the average level of the rest of her scores compared to the very high level of the vocab score is very telling. It indicates an abnormal disconnect that can possibly point to her psychopathy. Makes sense given how the brain of a psychopath is theorized to work.

does this mean she can walk the walk but can't talk the talk? How can any self respecting doctor trump the evidence in question. Prosecution had more info and tests than them.

Extra info I have a cousin with limited reading levels and same with verbal skills. She is awesome and we all know it. Did JA not get the same support? Anyhow she did what she did and got kicked under the table by her mother. I only witnessed this once and it was my MIL nudging her hub to be quiet. It was a nudge by her mum Moo.

wait...so if you waive your right to appeal, you automatically aren't eligible for the death penalty?

No. Read the article. It explains that this was a deal made between Gosnell's counsel and the DA. He's already 72 years old and likely wouldn't make it to his death date anyway. Fine with me if he rots in jail for the rest of his short natural life with no chance of parol, and PA saves a bundle on endless appeals that would most likely overturn his death penalty anyway since PA doesn't seem interested in actually executing anyone.

PA isn't all that big on the death penalty though we have it. Of over 200 PA death row inmates only three have been executed since the death penalty was restored in PA in the '70's. Apparently, we like to sentence people here to death but not actually ever execute them.

The general consensus in the psych world is that CMja can best be described as BPD with elevated psychopathic indicators.

I've got a perfect name for the new psych diagnosis...
Borderline Psycho B*tch, with the acronym BPB™.
Fits her perfectly, doesn't it?!? Don't be surprised if it shows up in the next edition of the DSM... :lol:

:fence:

I guess I should clarify just a tad...

If we're talking about the BPB™ diagnosis, then the acronym stands for Borderline Psycho B*tchopathy.
But if we're talking about a convicted murderess who's been diagnosed with BPB™, then the acronym stands for Borderline Psycho B*tch.

Any questions? :giggle:

Happy happy Wednesday. :seeya:

What time does court start today? Ive heard conflicting tomes

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Happy happy Wednesday. :seeya:

What time does court start today? Ive heard conflicting tomes

:seeya: josie1986!

If all goes as planned, court will start at 10:00 a.m. AZ time!

Can we set up a countdown? How long before it starts and can you watch proceedings live from outside America?

So...the day is finally here.

Will probably miss most of it. But will try to take a later lunch to at least catch the beginning....IF it starts on time.

Well LWOP or DP. Which will it be??

Either way we will be hearing from her AGAIN soon I suppose.

And either way, life will go on for everyone else but her.

Can we set up a countdown? How long before it starts and can you watch proceedings live from outside America?

Azfamily, WAT,azcentral.com those are just some that stream live.

7 1/2 hours til start if they are on time

So...the day is finally here.

Will probably miss most of it. But will try to take a later lunch to at least catch the beginning....IF it starts on time.

Well LWOP or DP. Which will it be??

Either way we will be hearing from her AGAIN soon I suppose.

And either way, life will go on for everyone else but her.

I honestly think it wont take the jury more than 10mins to come the decision that the murder was cruel.

They should give her death, I mean that's what she wants right?! :)

So, you think this devil-person will speak to the jurors? OMG - It will be an interesting day tomorrow.....

If she is able to I absolutely think she will get on the stand to have the "last word". She will admonish the jury, Martinez and possibly the general public for "getting it wrong" and she will trash the VICTIM again. No doubt.

Good Wednesday Morning all!!!!!!! Let's get this show on the road. We have allllll waited long enough for tru justice in this case, especially Travis's family. We are all with you.

Azfamily, WAT,azcentral.com those are just some that stream live.

7 1/2 hours til start if they are on time

I wonder if the live streams will freeze up like they did for the verdict day. Yikes

Hello all!

I can't believe we've gone a whole week without trial. I'm in dire need of some JM kicking well-you-know-what. I cannot wait to see everyone in court knowing JA has been found GUILTY of First-degree murder! Yay! I've already had a cup of chai and iced coffee. I might need another cup of chai before court starts. Justice for our Travis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member