Aggravation phase #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I am praying someone busts her @ss on this whole DP BS!!! All the talking heads says *IF* she really wants to die, then all she has to do is tell her defense team NOT to testify on her behalf at phase 2 of trial.

IF her defense goes forward to argue against DP then it's PROOF she's completely a lying . Not that we didn't know that already.

My 13 year old son asked me, after the verdict was read, if they now got to put her to death by torture. From the mouths of babes...

My youngest son, soon to be 15 ..
we had been talking about Jodi, her trial..

I told my son, Jodi is trying to claim self defense..

my son? he says no way!!! Jodi slaughtered travis, they should do to Jodi what she did to Travis

from the mouth of babes

Sorry if this has been addressed previously but I would REALLY like to know why the defendant was not required to STAND (with respect) while the verdict was been given.

And why was the defendant allowed to give a fluff interview only 20 min afterwards!?? Only to flip the bird to the Alexander family again! :trainwreck:

What a Parasitic Freak. :furious: :furious:

I wondered the same thing!! There was no chance of her getting *ZAPPED* that way - I was beyond sad about that!!

I am sooo behind on reading all the posts....and I am sure this has been asked,but what time do they start? Central time?

O/T Kyle had a horrible night and has had a horrible morning so I haven't been able to read much.

3:00 CST

Been praying for your son!

She was referencing Martinez hiding evidence! The pedometer letters? Does anyone think matt will speak on her behalf? Since he was the creator of the letters, will darryl brewer speak for her? She accused juan of lying in court. I'm like omn look who's calling the kettle black.

autocorrect?

Damnit, I knew Jodi lied about the amount of walking she did every day, I just knew it.

:floorlaugh:

So do they try to get in gun first by cross examanation of your BF :)

Please....no more JW and Dr Horn. I can't take it!:banghead:

Yeah, they'll try. JW will probably pee her pants ya,mering away about the typo destroying his credibility, she'll probably send a letter to the AZ medical board.

Agree.. She never thought it would send her to a quiet cage.. she loves attention too much.. So glad she is locked down.

I think it also shows what Wilmott and Nurmi have been dealing with the whole time. Trying so hard to keep her off death row when she just makes it so easy with her attitude and actions...

I gotta say. I feel bad for them. Trying the best they can and then she walks out and does an interview.. I do not like Baez.. but his interview about she won't be on death row because Nurmi will probably take care of it.. Made me laugh. I would bet that Nurmi can not stand her but has taken the case and fought as hard as he could because he believes everyone deserves a fair trial.
You're a lot nicer to the defense than I am. ;) When Sandy Arias' letter to the judge requesting to keep Nurmi retained broke, I could only think one thing: 'payback'. I know it would violate every ethical boundary but I can't help but feel the way this case was defended added to the likelihood of a conviction...painting the victim a pedophile, not utilizing borderline as part of a defense strategy, not adequately arguing premeditation, keeping Jodi on the stand so long, etc.

JMO

I wondered the same thing!! There was no chance of her getting *ZAPPED* that way - I was beyond sad about that!!

i just dont understand the interview. I worry that it is prejudicial and will be seen as grounds for her appeal. Whatever, she gets an automatic appeal anyway right?

Hi all! Am glad JA is guilty of murder 1. Anyone who looks at those crime scene pics knows that this murder was exceptionally cruel! Anyone can see that Travis fought for his life from the pics of the blood spatter at the sink and the blood smears on the wall and the defensive wounds to his hands, and the blood on the carpet from dragging him and the bloody throat slit from ear to ear. Then if that wasn't enough to kill him she shot him in the head and the wound was just a black hole. I guess his blood flow had stopped by then? Sorry to be so graphic but I am mad and hope JA gets what she deserves for murdering Travis.

This woman is a narcissitic psychopath, a demon, and a she devil! She is manipulative like 'Rhoda' in 'The bad Seed'.

I haven't followed this case but did watch some of the trial. It was kind of interesting to watch a trial for a case that I haven't followed on WS. So, JMPO. Thanks for reading!

wm

I feel like JA has created a truly alternate reality in her head where she thinks that the lies she's spewed for years are actually true. I can't think of any other way, as a reasonable human being, that I can believe someone could be that cold, vicious and still lying and blaming the victim.

I know some people truly are innocent and will say for years that they are and this is not what happened and I feel for them, but that's simply not the case here. So I would think this would be the time you at least show slight remorse but she's built her lies up so much that she really thinks she is the ultimate victim in every way, of Travis, of Juan Martinez, of the justice system, etc. I can't even imagine what it's like to be in her head and I don't want to.

I also think she doesn't truly understand premeditation. Since she's created this alternate reality where she didn't do all the premeditating in Yreka, she somehow convinced herself she'd get off on that charge, not even taking into account the premeditation during the actual killing itself.

:laugh:

autocorrect?

Damnit, I knew Jodi lied about the amount of walking she did every day, I just knew it.

:floorlaugh:

:silly:
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

It was wonderful to see so many of Travis' friends there yesterday. I thought it was great of Lisa (formerly Andrews - forgot her new last name) to be there. The defense tried to use her to make Travis sound bad, but she ended up standing her ground and turned the testimony around (with help from our Juan). Only a good person can have the number of true, quality friends Travis had.

Jodi Arias knows she told Det Flores she would beg for the death penalty if she killed Travis Alexander which at the time she was still insisting she did not ....yet in the FOX interview last night she doesn't beg for DP out of guIlt or even the tiniest bit of remorse. She begs for death saying it will set her free. PLEASE

she is such a fierce and dangerous and relentless control freak, it seems her way of trying to control all of this
(god how my heart breaks for Travis and his family... breaks and cracks an shatters to a million pieces for what he suffered in his final moments at her evil hands)

I know! I've been listening to that part over and over again. What a determined jury!

Me too!!!! I even compared our juror list to each voice to help me with the visual ;)

Kristy P. said it was coming up. I thought she meant 1:00 p.m. eastern?

I wish, but, no it's 1:00 AZ time. Here's a copy of the docket:

5/6/2013 9:00 Trial
5/7/2013 10:00 Trial
5/8/2013 10:00 Trial
5/9/2013 13:00 Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors