Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all the tripe Jodi Ann Arias has spewed..

I'm sure if she is able she'll get up and speak on her behalf..

I have no doubt she'll ask for the Death without remorse (cuz really IT'S NOT HER FAULT)

BUT I also know that once she is behind bars.. that's it she'll be shut down for the most part.. We won't hear much from her and we'll all go about our lives.. Celebrate life enjoy Birthday cakes, summer berries, bubbly on New Years etc

AND Jodi Ann Arias will be sitting whether LWOP or DP alone in a cell with her golf pencils, trying to make orange jumpsuits look sexy how to hide her grey hair etc.. She'll suffer any way because nobody will care or be there for her!

Front page news!

941524_158686927639937_1530607563_n.png

I seriously doubt she was looking at her mother. Probably Maria DeLaRosa.

Just when you think you couldn't dislike this woman anymore, she open her mouth again. Just watched parts of her "fab" interview. Does she get to speak again during the Aggravation Phase..and what does she say "just give me the DP".

Aggravation, no. Mitigation, yes.

Well one thing is for sure...us mothers can celebrate this mother's day knowing that this woman will NEVER be a mother.

So JA gets convicted of murder 1 and by a stroke of luck I get to be home to see it live. Today...a work day.....and I am ready to :banghead:
because of an Axis II going off every 10 mins or so. Again.....hats off to those who cope with this constantly.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I am so confused. I've seen posts that say that the average stay on Death Row for a death penalty convicted felon is 12 years.... But I also read and heard that the last execution was in 1930... was the last FEMALE executed or the last PERSON. If it's the last PERSON the math doesn't work....Guess I better get to Googlin'.....

All it means is that, since 1930, they haven't sent any women to death row until the last 15-20 years.

Speak for yourself! My mother is 70 years old, 4'11", goes to church every week and reads the bible everyday. Cut her off in traffic and she'll go full on two-handed bird.

I love your Mom!

:blushing:

It's apparent from the post verdict interview, she is still in control of The Jodi Show. Defense team be damned. As long as she has the ability to speak in public she will continue to spew her lies. Please give her the DP so she will be silenced
I have to say, if I had not seen her other TV interviews, she might be able to snooker me with the one she gave yesterday.

I am so confused. I've seen posts that say that the average stay on Death Row for a death penalty convicted felon is 12 years.... But I also read and heard that the last execution was in 1930... was the last FEMALE executed or the last PERSON. If it's the last PERSON the math doesn't work....Guess I better get to Googlin'.....
I think it's risky to go by "averages" when it comes to women on death row. The last woman executed in Arizona was Eva Dugan in 1930. The US Supreme Court put a moratorium on capital punishment in 1972, so DP was off the table for a period of time. Arizona reinstated capital punishment in 1976. Since that time, 34 men have been executed. Of the three women currently on AZ's death row, Debra Milke has been there for 23 years. Her conviction was recently overturned, however she's still there because the State's AG plans to appeal the decision to overturn her conviction to the US Supreme Court.

:eek: That is just :nuts:

Right!

If you have that much money, and yes I consider that a lot of $, why not donate to children in your community who go to bed hungry every night.

So, will Dr. Horn go first at 1pm today?

***This is all new to me, thanks WS'er*** :rocker:

All it means is that, since 1930, they haven't sent any women to death row until the last 15-20 years.

*excepting women whose sentences may have been commuted in the s after the SC ruled the DP unconstitutional.

So JA gets convicted of murder 1 and by a stroke of luck I get to be home to see it live. Today...a work day.....and I am ready to :banghead:
because of an Axis II going off every 10 mins or so. Again.....hats off to those who cope with this constantly.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Your work is critically important. Thanks for what you are doing. :seeya:

Wait a sec... No "Son of Sam" law in AZ? Is that correct?

And Jodi's mom flying home. I guess she has officially given up and will not speak for her daughter.

How sad, Jodi has ruined so many lives.

Seems more like rats leaving a sinking ship. The money will dry up very soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89