Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m

The Alexander family just went back into the witness room. Deanna Reid is with them. Martinez and Flores just... http://fb.me/2dJjnUSSj

JA per Ryan Burns letter "I still indulge in a little resistance on occasion a bit of grinding my heels into the ground." Piece of work she is!

How anyone could tolerate her enough to date her is beyond me...she is too contrived for WORDS. Yuck....

HLN: Competency evaluation for Jodi.

Jodi is still calling the shots, and playing the "psycho" role now is her way of stalling the hearing and keeping this all about HER. Her DT fought so hard to not have anyone diagnose Jodi with anything other than PTSD, and now they probably wish that they hadn't gone that route. I suspect that Dr. DeMarte's test results revealed much more than BPD but such information was probably considered to be too prejudicial. I think there is a lot more going on in Jodi's psyche than BPD. :moo:

OK...something that hasn't been mentioned - at least at my typing of this.

What if this is about the motion about the videotaping of victim impact statements?

I mean, if they are holding the hearing in chambers...and then the families had to wait to find out if that was going to happen???

She can fire her lawyers

I am thinking she is trying to get out of hearing & the world hearing what Travis's family would say at sentencing...JMO

I don't think that could be an issue. At all.

I mean, it's not like the court wasn't aware they had those things. It would be strange to say they couldn't have something to occupy their time, when they wait so damn much for the court!!!!!

They weren't saying they were reading about the trial...but playing games, even doing work wouldn't be a problem.

Of course, that's just my take.

I agree & it's my firm belief that the Jurors used their personal devices, like I do (OFTEN lol) to play games, pass the time, etc. My point was that with Juror #8 saying that, perhaps the murderess' defense team is using it as a tactic, wanting to see their records, etc. Again, PURE SPECULATION and I'm not worried that any of the Jurors have violated the admonition, but I don't put it past the DT. That's all :)

‏@********* 2m

The Alexander family just went back into the witness room. Deanna Reid is with them. #jodiarias

JVM is ready to pounce on anyone coming out of the front door of courthouse...

please leave them alone, JVM... seriously.

I can't wait for the day when Jodi Arias is no longer garnering attention from the media and is all alone in her cell. She loves all this attention and I'd bet my bottom dollar this was a plan in the works of her depraved mind for awhile now. Do an interview right after the verdict and then pull a stunt the next day just to delay and put the Alexanders through a little more torture.

It was Travis Alexander's murderer's choice to give that interview. I realize that the person that interviewed wanted the "breaking news" interview - however, I do wish that as a reporter he would have contacted the State Prosecutor's Office to get information about the dangers - if any - of airing it shortly after the verdict was rendered.

Travis Alexander's murderer was not forced to do the interview - she arranged the interview. It takes a sane person to arrange an interview with the media - in other words, Travis Alexander's murderer cannot have it both ways:

Crazy - In a Fog - Unable to Control her Thoughts and Actions, and, Capable - Working to secure an interview after the verdict - Of Sound mind.

Arranging the interview - again, IMO, shows how Capable, of Sound Mind, and Aware Travis Alexander's murderer is.

If Travis Alexander's murderer would have babbled, saying things such as "the alien chip in my head is brown worm code seven and I knew that I would be found guilty but as the blue man planet indicated in the seventh day I did not see premeditation fog, blog, logs," then there may be a reason to have her evaluated.

However, what we saw 20 minutes after the verdict was rendered - was sane Arias - the manipulative Arias - the Arias so in control that apparently the Mesa Jail cannot control her, her attorneys cannot control her, the court cannot control her, human emotion cannot control her - Nobody controls Arias except herself - that is not insane - it is the person that she is, and, shows the depravity of her as a person and the extreme danger she is to society.

Well said. Does anyone know if it's possible because of the JA's interview last night to call a mis-trial (or whatever the terminology would be) for this phase of the trial?

I don't know the legal side of things, but logically speaking she was evaluated by both DeMarte and Samuels using two similar tests that both arrived at a personality disorder. DeMarte clearly stated that she administered the MMPI to ensure that there were no competency issues.

Psych eval just does not make sense. IMO

That is what I thought too. But there was just now an atty on HLN and she said that they are often tested for competency at the beginning of the different phases of the trial. And one has to be declared competent for the trial and then the penalty phase and for the Death Penalty itself.

So I think she did a fake 'meltdown' on the way to the courtroom today.

I had to laugh when Jodi said that whole hypocritical thing.
Do you know how many young mormon men I know that are hypocritical?
Travis was not a rarity in that respsect... his family didn't care about that...
They cared about his MURDER being prosecuted Jodi. The rest was not their concern.
Priorities. Some people have them.

And the seething anger and pure evil was literally dripping from her when she was saying those things. I didn't think it was possible for one to become more evil than she already was, but I think I was wrong.

And now this seriously evil, maniacal deranged killer continues on with the drama and manipulation, all because this jury didn't fall for her lies, and because she's not satisfied with the verdict handed down to her. :banghead::stormingmad:

Attention Peeps!

Breaking News. Even HLN doesn't know it!

:bump:

They will now :floorlaugh:

*waves* to producers....you guys are slow...WSers had this story before the cops...:facepalm:

Moo.

Based on the activity at the courthouse I am beginning to think that JA may have waived mitigation and accepted the DP. I can't see it happening with her...but perhaps?

I hate to say this (and I'm purely speculating), but is it possible that the murderess' attorneys heard Juror # 8's telephone interview yesterday, specifically the "We all had our personal devices..cell phones, iPhones, tablets and were able to keep busy", and now the defense team is doing something in regards to that?

I surely hope there is neither real or an accusation of misconduct by rumor-mongers. Loose lips sink ships and any type of comments implying that would need to be investigated.

But the jurors were allowed to use their personal devices within the constraints of the admonition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member