Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The letter to Ryan which I saw yesterday......reeks of JA having to ALWAYS have the last word.

It also reeks of Casey A. They have the same religious mis information mixed into their bizarre personality disorders they claim to have. JA traced that one picture and then continued to take doses of something in court...unless they were tic tacs but tic tacs are not followed by water. I dont know any inmates allowed to administer their own meds in court or out of court. So many things we have seen in this trial, have been really insulting and that's what JodiA is an insult to all human intelligence. Send her back to the Petri Dish Please!:scared::scared:

Allowing all this speculation by the courthouse admins and NOT answering exactly what has happened shows still how much our judicial system likes to hide it's behavior.

I think yesterday we heard that she was going to be put on suicide watch due to some of her statements in the interview. My guess is this is just an expansion of that where based on her statements about how she could get "freedom" if she gets the DP, some powers to be decided to protect themselves legally and order an evaluation to make sure she is fit for this next phase of the trial.

The scary part is what if she is determined to be not competent? Could that have any impact on the verdict already given to her?

Good Lord - what in the world will "Screaming Jane" Velez Mitchell, Nancy "Bombshell" Grace, and all the others from HLN do once this trial is truly finished? Does anyone else find it amazing that HLN can talk about nothing other than this trial from morning til night?

Unfortunately, there is always another waiting in the wings...

With JA propensity to lie, I would not put it past her to try and manipulate the psych therapists at the jail and her attorneys. Unfortunately for her, prison psych professionals are not as gullible as Samuels or Geffner. They have seen it all. JA is pissed she is no longer in control. Look at the ridiculous motions her lawyers have filed. Too much
No doubt some of those motions were filed at her insistence. She sat for four months scribbling like a mad woman with her junior-sized pencils. I'd venture to say that a significant amount of what's inside those notebooks is revisionist history of the world according to Jodi. No matter what outcome is decided in the penalty phase, Jodi will not go quietly to her fate.

I cannot believe it Jean C is confirming that Joe Arp. did this. He is the one who had her placed in the ward. He has interfered imho.

If she does waiver the mitigation then for sure it's only because she wants to deny the Alexander Family the satisfaction of testifying and giving their impact statement.

MOO-But I really think this is what she is up to

CJA will not like Travis's family calling her out on what she is in front of the whole world

That being an evil murderer!!

Jodi doesn't want the stress of having to face her victim's family in court and hear their tearful statements. Fake crying is incredibly hard work.

Adam Longo ‏@adamlongoCBS5 4m

DEVELOPING #JodiArias defense motion asks for victim impact statements to be done on tape. Motion posted shortly on http://www.cbs5az.com

Adam Longo ‏@adamlongoCBS5 4m

DEVELOPING #JodiArias defense motion asks for victim impact statements to be done on tape. Motion posted shortly on http://www.cbs5az.com

This should be denied.

In my opinion the biggest frustration in our American justice system is the continued pacification and catering to the CRIMINALS.

#$$%% JA's feelings. She's a convicted murderer.

Looks like Jodi was moved to another jail for the psych ward. I'm sure that freaked her out after being in Estrella for almost 5 years.

Shouldn't have opened her mouth...

I guess Jodi finally gets what fight or flight means. This time she has no gun or knife, so she has chose flight, at least until the 15th. I really wanted to see her in shackles and a prison suit. I'm not worried, Juan will figure out and beat what ever she is trying to do.

So sorry for not being polite, but I am on edge over this trial now. Polite will be back soon, I promise.

I would never criticize you, Katie! I was just fascinated by how upset they were about that interview. For everyone here that thinks the interview should never have been allowed to happen, go take a look at that site. They're quite wound up about it and worry that that "devil" Juan Martinez will be able to show it in court.

These are the same people that are sure that all the jurors read reports in the media/social networking sites and for some reason are convinced that this is the reason for the guilty verdict. Why would reading reports in the media make you think Jodi is guilty? <snort> Clearly they think if only SOME things are reported, everybody would believe Jodi is innocent. It really does boggle the mind.

Didn't mean anything against you, Katie. I should have said I was jumping off your post.

Bringing this from another thread.

MC Superior Court &#8207;@courtpio 1m
The State v Jodi Arias trial will resume with the aggravation phase on 5/15 at 10am. Today&#8217;s court proceedings were sealed.

Ive got something weird going on with my computer. java runtime update keeps opening along with internet explorer with all of these weird sites. I have norton but norton can't pick up anything wrong other than a cookie...how did you fix yours? are you having a similar problem?

I would suggest not using Norton or McAffe as they have been known in the past to create viruses and also create false viruses.

Id suggest using AVG or Kapersky (free) for virus protection and CCleaner or HiJackThis (also free) to clean up your computer with whatever you now have on it.

JMO...

but Joe wasn't the one being interviewed - was he? if he was on camera i missed it.

He doesn't have to be the one who's interviewed to garner publicity--point in case: we're talking about him right now.

I was so mad about today I emailed and Tweeted FOx 10 Phoenix and Troy Hayden and asked them, for the sake of justice to please remove the post verdict interview and stop airing it.

They are getting lots of negative comments today since that seems to be part of the reason for the court delay

suicideclothes.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Haha... I posted a link to this very same photo at the site where you can buy them! Don't you know Jodi is hating this outfit! :rockon: Think of the humiliation this must have caused her... and the ultimate Hissy Fit!

If she does waiver the mitigation then for sure it's only because she wants to deny the Alexander Family the satisfaction of testifying and giving their impact statement.

MOO-But I really think this is what she is up to

CJA will not like Travis's family calling her out on what she is in front of the whole world

That being an evil murderer!!

JSR suggested this and i think it's dead on! first, she wants notification of what they'll say. then they want it on videotape.

those witness impact statements? she CANNOT DO THAT. she can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416