Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean C. just said JA's mother just went into the jail...I thought she flew back home last night?

Good Lord.......when will this nightmare end? JA is a control freak and she is still controlling everybody!!:banghead::banghead:

Yeah and granny was sporting her classic wheelchair again today, how convenient. She was walking briskly last night entering and departing from the jail. The whole family manipulates.

I get what your saying. I would think she was prepared as to what happens after the verdict. Being put on suicide watch may have come up in what may happen to her depending on her reaction. TH Psychology Docs seem to think she has put the notion of suicide out there to get attention and to test the waters that people care, she is a celebrity. I don't know. I do think the interview trumped any threat of being put on suicide watch. She jumped on that interview knowing her chances are slim at this point to get one in and for her to have a chance to trash Travis. She still thinks people care that Travis had sex life! She has nothing!

Lol, that was the most pathetic part of the interview. She thinks anyone gives a $&@% that Travis was having sex?

Lololololololol. Hi, Jodi, this is my friend reality, he's been looking forward to meeting ya.

NG got one thing right...this is the aggravation phase and I am as aggravated as I can be!
they are trying to keep her from suicide and in the end she may get the dp....irony is rich.

Reading this makes me want to throw up. WOW... --- Court documents obtained by ABC15 read in part, "Ms. Arias requests that any and all victim impact evidence be presented via videotape so as to prevent any unpredictable outbursts that interfere with the rights due Ms. Arias..."

Well, I do have to agree she's rather loud. Also, every 2 or 3 years or so she has a new and different face. I really hope she doesn't go off on the Joan Rivers Tangent, as Joan looks like a real life freak show now. Her and Barry Manilow. :facepalm: Really sad, imo.

I think JVM looks great not like she's had too much "work" done! why is everybody mad at her now?

Don't listen to the TH's. I KNOW what the Buckeye Psych ward is all about and unless an inmate is cray cray, they do NOT want to be there.

Thanks for the inside info Bernina! Good to know !

There was a case in my country (Ireland) where the family victim impact statement affected sentencing. The judge put off sentencing for a week because of statements that the victims family made.

A girl was set on fire and locked in the boot of a car. The victim's family called the perpetrators 'animals'. The judge took offence.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/justice/144588-judge-condemns-murder-victims-familys-victim-impact-statement.html

No observations, just reporting facts. It happened in 2010.

My neice is from England, and the first time I heard her say "pop the boot," I didn't know what she was talking about.

She might consider that a better option than facing other inmates right now, especially if she's been cocky and bragging about how there's no way she'll get M1.

Maybe she wants psych meds and clinical documentation so she can play the crazy card.

Maybe it's a power play.

Her agenda is probably so convoluted, complex, and coiled that it only makes sense to her.

I just can't think crazy enough to figure Jodi out.

Thank God! :floorlaugh:

Amen to that.

If she found it uncomfortable to listen to dr. De Marte describe her to a T, I can only imagine how freaked she must be over the victim impact statements.

She was a local Southern California Newsreporter and I think she started doing investigative reports and was very popular here. I think she earned that show.

I get kind of tired of everyone always bashing JVM and NG, because as far as I know, they are the ONLY talk show hosts that devote their shows entirely to missing persons and violent crime victims. I have to applaud them for that. JMO

BBM:

I respect your opinion. And I am glad you appreciate them. I am more tolerant of NG ... (just a little, as she has lightened up a bit). JVM is just very difficult for me to take ... she screams constantly and doesn't know how to end a question. I can't believe how long her monologues go on and on and on ... when she could have asked the question in ... oh maybe ... a THOUSAND less words.

I need to turn HLN off because ... well .. that's what I should do. I do NOT like the circus stuff (After Dark) that they are doing. Such a travesty to the family of Travis Alexander ... and gives so much attention to the narcissist (JA) murderer. Don't get me wrong ... I do NOT watch that After Dark Show ... simply refuse!! But from the little snippets I've seen, it disgusts me.

Sorry ... guess I'm just venting. But HLN has been really pizzing me off lately ... which is why I'm online most of the time talking to all the peeps on here :seeya:

OT: If you all have prayers to spare, whatever your Higher Power, would you keep Rosemary Pierce's son in them? IIRC, he is undergoing chemo presently and NO child should ever have to go through that. EVER. Thank you...

Thank you Zuri! Prayers and good wishes for Kyle.

Okay what does this statement after this tweet mean:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m

What We Know: Media locked out Families inside 5-6security guards called Court Canceled #jodiarias fam: "I hope non of the jurors saw that"

OT but Chris Hughes just posted on his FB that Skye's brother wrote, sang, and recorded a song for Travis's memorial and it is now available on iTunes for 99 cents and all proceeds go to the Alexander's and Travis's legacy fund.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/travis-song-single/id645485475

Bumped because this is an amazing song, beautiful (but be sure to grab the kleenex before you listen) and to add that if you do buy the song please remember to leave positive feedback on itunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ttaylor21318