Aggravation phase #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Borderlines in prison have cost more than one staff member their job. To handle somebody like JA, it takes a masterful and well trained group of people...which can't realistically happen. Somebody will want to talk with the inmate. That person will pay the price. When you deal with this high level of borderline/narcissism, you must consider yourself a future possible victim because if you talk to them, you will pay the price.

Heck I've had therapist who wouldn't deal with me!!! (self confessed BPD)

I know there is a lot of talk right now about suicide as manipulation or suicidal thoughts, once communicated, as a ploy for sympathy. Anyone considering suicide is in a severely debilitated mental state, no matter who or why. It's not a joke.

I've seen several interviews where people who have known JA claim that suicide has been her button for years. She even used it on Travis. She has been threatening to kill herself for many years. Right now, she might mean it. But the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. I don't think she's legit. I could be wrong, but I won't miss her if is she means it this time.

Here's the link for that;

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ias-sentencing-update-court-canceled-thursday

...No reason has been given at this time.

Arias was convicted of first degree murder Wednesday in the death of her former boyfriend, Alexander, in his Mesa home.

Court officials said by email that Thursday's court proceedings have been sealed.

Court documents obtained by ABC15 read in part, "Ms. Arias requests that any and all victim impact evidence be presented via videotape so as to prevent any unpredictable outbursts that interfere with the rights due Ms. Arias..."

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-update-court-canceled-thursday#ixzz2Sqj7rtDE

I hope Judge Stevens tells her "That's not gonna happen." We'll do whatever we have to, to restrain you.

Oh that's right. KCL said Jodi wasn't there today.

So what could the family not wanted the jury to see??? Was the jury in today? They probably mean outside the courtroom since they don't have hearings with the jury present. Sounds like it IS something they wanted the jury to see. Mom is still looking for ways to get a new jury or something like that.

I thought it was confirmed she was at the courthouse. Maybe she refused to go into the courtroom.

I thought maybe the family was talking about the interview Jodi did. I know they aren't suppose to watch anything about the case on TV, but that interview was pretty bad!

I so hope Juan can get it into evidence! :)

This is very possible.

Good grief. Dr. Drew is such a twit.

I need to cleanse my brain from this day and HLN.

I agree 100% ... Dr. Drew doesn't know when to keep his gob shut. He interrupts constantly right in the middle of someone's expression of thought.

Why am I feeling sooooooo agitated by these HLN talk shows???? I need to take a HUGE break from all of this. I can't stop venting ..

MMMM kay .... listening to Dr.Drew right now ... ..... .... MUTE ... :banghead:

Holy shizz did she just say "on tape he admitted to wanting to have sex with a 12 year old..that the definition of a pediphile?"

Yes she did. Terrible isn't it she can spu whatever she wants without anyone disputing her. She is very dangerous when she talks because I think she makes everyone sick.

OK...what does the judge, the lawyers, the families NOT UNDERSTAND about the fact that our imaginations and suppositions are MUCH WORSE than what probably actually happened? LMAO!

If they would just tell us, we could be adults and accept whatever it is.

NOT telling us...well, that leaves us able to let our little hearts and brains run WILD!!!

hehehehe!!! But whatever they are trying to keep under wraps seems like it would be against the laws of open court? Or something?

Again...I will just repeat...

WTF? WTF? WTF???

Maybe her post-conviction interview?

Someone said that JM and Alexander family were in the side room watching something on tv that looked like 'news'. I wonder if both families were shown the infamous interview?

We are not allowed here to do any type of stuff as to calling, but can you let me know who to talk to is to.. changing the name to the Travis story. It upsets me when I see on threads an when it is the name of the perpetrator vs the victim.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

REFUSE TO WATCH IT. Tell all your friends you refuse to watch it. Post it on facebook. They make all these kinds of movies to make money. They won't make any money if no one is going to watch it.

Dr drew thinks she had a psych emergency! Mark disagreed and said its manipulation. Dr drew came unglued almost yelling .

I think that if he'd been her evaluator, he would have gotten sucked into her vortex just like Dr. Samuels and ALV.

And I love DD, for the record. I just think on some level from afar, he's bought what's she's selling.

This has nothing to do with them, or what they're going to say. It has everything to do with how much she does NOT want them to have this chance to express the impact TA's death has had on them, and talk about the great guy they KNOW he was, and how they feel.

She doesn't want to have to sit there, face them, and hear that. I think she's losing her chit over the thought of it.

Exactly. She has done what she is insisting the jury does not do and that is prejudge. Jodi has determined that what they will say is something she will not like therefore they should be forbidden to speak.

Jodi said she wants the death penalty. If that was true she would have been in the courtroom today. Someone on HLN said the defendants have to be able to participate in all phases of the trial. She wants to be declared crazy to avoid participation therefore avoid the DP. She wants the judge to give her 25 to life. Her last ditch effort to take control.

Jason Lamm ‏@PhxCriminalAtty 23h
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but #TravisAlexander wrongful death suit against #JodiArias is barred by AZ statute of limitations.

How sad is this!!!

Wouldn't the attorney for the Alexander's have KNOWN when and if the statute had run out?

P.S. My computer was behaving very wonky around page 3. I could not bring up any WS pages :scared: :scared: making sure it's working right now.

Thought I’d put together a ‘feel better’ post about the vile JA and her unrepentant interviews. Just to confirm, her snotty mouth earned her suicide protocol. She’s now silent until she’s off “suicide protocol.”

http://www.fox19.com/story/22200427/mcso-arias-placed-on-suicide-watch
Arias did an interview with KSAZ-TV following Wednesday's verdict and, according to MCSO, "in light of some of her statements during the interview, Arias was brought to jail and per Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, was placed on suicide protocol."
MCSO said until she is taken off suicide watch, she will not be allowed to give any interviews.

So … In addition to the yoga mat dresses, thought you all might enjoy this description of Suicide Watch from Wikipedia:

Suicide watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“Inmates are often placed naked in suicide cells, which are usually bare concrete, often without bedding (to prevent hanging by using bed sheets), and under frequent or continuous observation by guards. Unsanitary conditions are also common since toilet paper, underwear, and tampons (all potential means of choking) are restricted.”

And here’s the reality, from Maricopa County:

http://www.mcso.org/JailInformation/CustodySupport/Default.aspx?t=AncillaryServices
The Medical Services Section is located at the Lower Buckeye Jail, and is licensed by the State of Arizona. It is comprised of (MY NOTE: ARGH! “IT COMPRISES,” DARN IT!!!) a 60 bed inmate infirmary, a fully staffed Medical Clinic, and a 268 bed Psychiatric Unit.

http://www.mcso.org/JailInformation/LowerBuckeye.aspx
The Lower Buckeye Jail was opened in April 2005 and is the largest detention facility in Arizona. Its design is based on Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “no frills” philosophy, and provides safety and security for staff and inmates.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/A+Rx+...lities+into+a+detention+facility.-a0221023127
Three of the psychiatric housing units treat adult males, two are for the treatment of adult females and one is for juveniles…..

… Beds are 19 inches from the floor, so if an inmate has a seizure or an allergic reaction to medication, he or she will not fall far. Beds are made of concrete, with solid platforms to the floor to reduce the number of injuries and to prevent inmates from hiding or becoming stuck beneath the beds…

Each room/cell was designed for specific types of behavioral and psychological problems. Suicide prevention observation cells have showers inside, and the majority of the cells are single-occupancy. Double-occupancy cells were designed so a nonsuicidal inmate can help watch an inmate who may be suicidal. To aid in suicide prevention, there are no columns to block staff visibility. Also, there are cameras in each of the rooms, and three officers in each house monitor activity in the cells.

Hope this info makes y’all feel better.

Hi all, this is Ynot, coming to you from the past (post #400ish) with a message to you as you post merrily away in the future:

Lay off Grandma, please!

If the wheelchair is needed for health reasons, it's unbecoming to make fun.

If the wheelchair is for dramatic effect, yesterday's verdict indicates that it had and will have no impact on these jurors.

:please: and :tyou: and I'll catch up with you soon!

Hi Sister Ynot,

Listen, I'm sorry about those blueberry muffins. I swear (whoops, I mean I pledge) that I did not know you were allergic. When you get out of the hospital, I will make you a nice apple pie.

Okay, I don't usually hammer on JC that much but every time she tells the story of asking Jodi's mom how Jodi was yesterday the answer changes. First she said SA said, "she's fine." Later she said SA said, "she's good." Just now she said SA said, "she's great." In a couple hours she'll report that SA said she's eating caviar and sipping champagne.

I only recently started watching HLN so not real familiar with it, but did hear the statements or I should say changing statements of JC. I couldn't believe it. I thought I was imagining that so I am glad you posted her comments. I know now how much value to give to her statements.

Dr Drew thinks JA is truly mentally ill and isn't manipulating because he thinks the medical professionals are somehow able to not just detect lies and manipulation but have the legal authority to chose what to believe (aka she MUST be mental or else they wouldn't admit her) It's pretty obvious that these people can't chose to ignore her threats because of liability etc but Dr Drew is taking her psych ward vacation as an indicator she isn't lying/manipulating this time around. Just bullocks

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
I don't know what happened between that interview last nite and today's time for court

However, I do think Dr Drew is on to something. Jodi Arias has lost control of her life, it's the ultimate time for her to come undone, in the worst way possible.

Just like she did when she knew she lost control of TA.

I love how afraid she is to hear the VISs. She's absolutely terrified to have to sit and listen to people talk about how EVIL she is and she can't do a d@mned thing about it!!

I can't wait! Better than the verdict!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member