Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven's face says it all.

He is the one I worry about the most. I feel like he is holding a lot in and when this is finally over he will just lose it.. If he does, I will too. He breaks my heart..

Half an hour in and there's a 10-minute recess? What the heck??

WTF?

are you KIDDING me??????? get it over with, for cryin' out loud.

Geeeez, 10 minute recess! What the heck???

The convict is not liking having to sit there and listen.

Woohoo.....10 minute smoke. Real to keep me awake jake.......

two issues
pain
should Jodi have known the pain she was causing

I don't know about any of you but that amount of stab wounds, slit throat.... I don't need a ME to tell me that Jodi knew the pain she was causing and that is caused him pain.

Nurmi saying this wasn't done in an especially cruel way - this is so unbelievable to me

JA finally looking up, cannot quite explain the look on her face - strange, a little drugged, little tired, droopy eyed but her mouth gives it away to me, hard line, not soft at all.
Horn is witness
Sidebar now recess
Counsel asked to approach

Seriously!!!! They couldn`t have dealt with whatever this is before court started????

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Nurmi is done, Dr. Horn is coming up to the stand and is still under oath. I can almost hear the female tweeters eyes flutter. #JodiArias

Holy Moly...I do believe that BFF's had a falling out. Their body language is undeniable, in fact CKja, appears to be pouting and punishing JW today.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well there you have it Jenny, you are another piece of used TP in a long line of people whose usefulness has expired.

Jury is gone JA is fine now and must go to the restroom to make her self up YUCKY

Recess really? GMAFB:banghead::banghead::banghead: Anyone catch what Jodi was saying to JW by chance?

unbelievable how fast JA can change her mood - forced crying to arrogant and back again - she sure is busy writing notes to JW - what's up with the pace of this morning - too many approaches, now a sudden 10 minute recess already????

Jodi scribbled note to Wilmontt and now they are taking ten minute recess. Jodi up to something.

JA leaves the courtrm with security but not near as much as I wanted to see. Already a break? Just absolutely unbelievable!!!

WAT 1 :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Judge calls for a 10 minute recess. Jury is on their way out. #JodiArias

Ugh I thought Nurmi was done. There better not be a fake migraine on the horizon. Justice is coming whether you like it or not Jodi. The jury will decide your sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela