Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the camera operator would pan away from her.

From WAT 1 :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Captain O'neil sits forward with his head down as we continue to wait for the sidebar to finish. #JodiArias

tweets from multi-media Twitter:

elizabetherwin Throat slash photo still up on the big screen during this sidebar. Some jurors look at it, others look away. #jodiarias about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

michaelbkiefer Horn says that it takes effort to cut a throat, especially the windpipe. Alexander could still speak until the windpipe was severed. about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

reporterjmiguel #JodiArias mom keeps looking down while photos are displayed. 2 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

OMG the photo of Travis's neck remains on the screen during this testimony HLN

Just me but when JM or Dr. Horn talks about pain, I want them to preface with an adjective like excruciating, horrific, bone piercing. I know he probably can't, but I just want JA to hear more than anything just how horrid this was.

Hey, did Jodies hand look bruised or was it just the color on my screen?

I also thought she had a bruise on her right side by her lip, but when she turned more towards the camera, it appears to have been a shadow.

Objection, relevance? Um, the relevance is that Jodi's action were ESPECIALLY CRUEL which is kinda, sorta the point of today's proceedings. Are they going to object to every bit of testimony that shows cruelty? If so, we may not be as close to the end as we had hoped.

1:01 PMjose miguel @reporterjmiguelDuring this sidebar the gruesome autopsy photo remains on the screen. Alexander family practically have their heads on their laps.

OMG....I don't know how they are able to sit there....... their love for Travish is the only thing holding them together

Out in the hall for two minutes? Whut

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

JA isn't upset about the pics. To me she is showing her pissy, pouty, spoiled brat side.

WTF is happening now? For the love of God get this over with all ready!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, "Go out in the hallway for two minutes." Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenisaHerdzik