Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Jodi is having a very hard time today keeping the mask on. She now knows she is fooling no one. Not one member of the jury believed her carp. There is no one there to manipulate today.

A most unusual situation for her.

Did you see the younger sister consoling their aunt?

This is so heartbreaking. :(

yes, he knew she was killing him and fought for his life.

this helps JA.........HOW?

Oh.....I see now. No pain because of endorphins so not cruel. Bulls--t!

Oh, so JA did him a favor by continuing to stab him after she stabbed him in the chest, so the blood pumps faster and they die faster?

where is she going with this?

don't get it.

Oh, cuz his adrenilin was pumping he didn't feel pain?

What?
still don't get it.
fran

She's arguing that the endorphins and adrenalin would have negated the pain he was feeling.

1:10 PMElizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwin There's a question in the jury basket. #JodiArias

My grandmother "passed away" at an old age in her bed surrounded by family.

Travis was slaughtered like livestock by your client, Jennifer, but you just use the language you think is appropriate honey and tell yourself it's all the same.

I caught that too. Travis did not "pass away" that makes a person feel it was a natural event. He was SLAUGHTERED. Big difference Jenny but being without a soul she probably is unaware of that. She and Jodi are kindred spirits.

I love how Juan comes in and becomes the voice of reason. The obvious. The truth.

Jennifer what the heck are you trying to say? Adrenaline made Travis' pain less?
Please don't tell me she is trying to pull that garbage.

JW makes me sick when she crosses Dr. Horn....like he didn't feel pain or the heart wasn't beating when sliced and slashed him, slit his throat. Imagine all the nerves Jodi sliced through, the pain of bleeding out. Sickening. the thudding of stab wounds to his head.

"I nicked myself accidentally with the razor when I was preparing to kill myself, it stung too much so I stopped." Jodi Arias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m

There's a question in the jury basket. #JodiArias

Just got back from the Florida Parole Board to keep my brothers killer in prison. Won again good for another 6 years. LWOP should be just that, but it seems prisoner has more rights than the victims.

I hope Travis family never has to go through that!

He felt it!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

From WAT 1 :

13s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is trying to show that since adrenaline was pumping the time it took Travis to die was much quicker. #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is asking Horn about "fight or flight" and adrenaline during a fight like Travis and #JodiArias had.

Juan is up now !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member