Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think it's possible Jodi is genuinely ashamed that this description of the animalistic slaughter she perpetrated on Travis is being discussed in open court?

Does she still care about her "image?"

She only cries for herself, that she got caught. jmho. If she gets an audience, she'll go back to making excuses and trashing everyone.

From WAT 1 :

3s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

"Any reasonable person would have known that if you stick a blade into someones chest that it's going to hurt" -Juan #JodiArias

Question for you avid trial watchers since I only do fly bys every so often here. I'm not all that UP on what's going on . I remember last week after the verdict HLN was saying the aggravation phase would take at least 2 weeks, so how is that it's already come to closing arguments in one day please? TIA :)

And she had a gun on her but CHOSE not to use it .. please say that Juan.

Throats are sensitive...from Huan...poor Travis. WHat a horrible person JA is.

I do not know how JA mother can sit through this either!.......think about it!

I cannot imagine how she must feel and I've thought how I would feel if I were in this circumstance (God forbid). I would like to think I would love my child unconditionally, but I think after this trial was over, I would visit Jodi just once and tell her that she has made her bed and that I wouldn't be back until execution day. Is this way too harsh?

Perhaps, but he was left in the shower for 5 days. He would have eventually died from that wound as well. I don't think he would have been able to ambulate after being shot.

OMG...Biggie actually going to say gunshot would not have killed him? 50/50 chance when left to die for days? Really? She left him there! If she had shot him and only that and left him there, he still would have died...after several days. Did she call for help? Some comments are really cruel. JM wasn't wrong.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 41s
"Every step of the way as she is stabbing him she knows that it is hurting him, this is the woman with the high IQ, she knows" #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m
"Every step of the way she knew TA was hurting." #JodiArias
Expand

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Juan points out that Jodi was 27 years old and anyone that age would know that the stabbing would be painful. #JodiArias
Expand
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m
"Any reasonable person would know sticking a blade into somebody's chest would hurt." #JodiArias
Expand

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
"Any reasonable person would have known that if you stick a blade into someones chest that it's going to hurt" -Juan #JodiArias

Those two minutes of silence JM used to illustrate the time it took for this brutal murder to take place will likely be far more powerful than anything closing argument the defense might make.

while Travis was suffering, he was thinking of his family and little Naps. If anybody can listen to all this and not be devastated, they are not human!

not a short period of time . . incredibly long period to be continually stabbed and in pain . . she made a statement to you "I wasn't going to go there" when she made choice in not killing herself - she left him no choice
maybe he could get away down that hall and out the door - maybe he didn't have strenght -
@ time he went down he was alive, breathing, hearing, seeing . . last thing he saw was that person here with that blade coming toward his throat - last he felt was pain.

you were told not really too cruel at all . . .nearly 30 stab wounds . . .. law says cruel focus on victims suffering - he suffered enough for 2 lifetimes . . he was shimtabbed i nheart and then down the hall his throat slit -

able to see hear . . .you know he was =

defenadant was with him - he was able to ambulate - . . . was he in pain of course he was JA even told you it stings it hurts when someone cuts you

mental pain, stress, anguish - is this kind of thing someone want to suffer thru on a sunday afternoon?

seee self bleeding - try to get away - go down lay down unable to get up - unable to move and defense posture una ble to continue

knife starts to come down - he is thinkin he knows and it is prior to death - at that time defendant slit his throat

this woman - this defendant - should have known knife wound hurts - she was 27 years old - she knows whats going on . . she had previously received cut when she was working, or at his house, or maybe while she was stabbing him. Should she have known - yea - she should have known if you stik a blade into someone's chest should have known hurt. . . and stab in back or back head - cause death and it hurt

and then she went for the throat - they are sensitive - yet that where she knew whre to cut him - every step way she knows she is hurting him - there are nerve endings everywhere she stuck knife - this high IQ - she should have know and she did known

2 elements proven today - doesn't matter than TA may have been in fear - so the first element satisfied . . she should have known how much he was suffereing because it hurt, mental anguish all the way til he died -until she put him into another life = that is especially cruel - thank you

Nurmi

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 32s

"She should have known how much he was suffering, he suffered all the way until she put him into another life". Juan is done #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime