Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT 1 :

39s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The courtroom sketch artist is in front of me and drawling as the judge continues to read the new instructions to the jury. #JodiArias

:waitasec: Glad the artist is not drawing the other "artist" in the room ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Don't throw rocks .... Nurmi looks good in that shade of green.

:) Oh man. Jenny looks mighty defeated today.. Total change! Jodi doesn't look too excited either.

Prayers for the family.

PRAYERS & hugs to the Alexander family....this phase is/will be difficult, even IF they've heard some/all of the details.

STRENGTH! and continued COURAGE, ALL!

Nurmi looks totally disinterested.

927 peeps - 468 guests.
Please join us - we want to hear what you think!

Wow JA looks a little nervous and evil as always. Wonder what she is going to do next, she has pretty much bottomed out - finally.

I cannot find any courtroom footage showing the Arias family reaction to the verdict. Anybody seen any? Got link?

Already so disrespectful chatting away whilst HHJSS is reading instruction. Grrrr

Whoa Jodi has gone mad .. mouth breathing and psycho staring at Jury .. Nurmi can't even look in her direction .. I wonder if he's wearing sage ..

I think the family might be losing it already...because they know this is going to be so hard!!! They are just reacting to what is coming up - IMO. It can't be that they don't want the DP, as far as I know.

Hey Jodi, your life is on the line. You're not in a meeting or a conference. Pay attention.

Jodi also looks especially evil today. Her look in her eye is absolutely creepy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute