Aggravation phase #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this comes out the way its meant to.

I know someone cutting someone's throat is cruel

But to me-its more cruel when Travis knew or saw her cutting his throat

This is beyond cruel

Juan has proven his AGG fact beyond a reasonable doubt

Can you imagine given Wilmott's scenario what was going on in Travis's head - the fear, the terror and then the ultimate knowing he was going to die.

Wilmott helped with the needle!

Jennifer what the heck are you trying to say? Adrenaline made Travis' pain less?
Please don't tell me she is trying to pull that garbage.

Oh yes she did. Pathetic but I guess there's not much to work with whn it's straight up, cruelly inflicted premeditated murder your trying to sugarcoat.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 39s

Some jurors looking at #JodiArias during the sidebar, others taking notes.

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkieferRecent AZ Supreme Court opinions have ruled that quick deaths --shot to head, strangulation-- do not necessarily meet standard of cruel.

Bad and incorrect opinion, IMO. As for Travis, sadly his death wasn't quick.

OMG! Did she just give it all away? She asked him if he was already dead when he was shot? Isn't that it itself cruel ? I am confused!

So now they admit the gunshot was last.

I've been trying to follow just through Twitter summaries and random posts since I have some law to practice today. :) Unfortunately, none of the Twitterers seem to have caught much of Nurmi's opening. Someone tell me if Nurmi followed the theme I suggested this morning? (This might have been cruel, but Jodi was clearly TRYING to kill him as quickly as she could, successfully inflicting 3 fatal wounds in less than 2 minutes. She did not succeed completely in preventing suffering, but she was obviously doing her best to stop the suffering ASAP--and too bad about the fog, or she could have told us this herself.)

No, not that I recall.

Juan sounds pizzed!
He is the bringer of TRUTH

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

JW seems to have changed her demeanor....hmmmm

This is easy to figure out.. In the trial they were fighting on the side of good! She was a domestic violence victim who defended herself.. :floorlaugh:

But now she is a convicted murderer and they know that the jury does not buy any of it. She is trying to tread lightly to not irritate them more..

She is rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

From WAT 1 :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is done and Juan is back up. We are in another sidebar. #JodiArias

7 s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan pulls up the bathroom sink image with all the blood spatters on it. He asks Horn if Travis was alive while standing there. #JodiArias

Ok..Jenny has also established the fact Travis was scared out of his mind would have bled out faster..is this supposed to be helping Jodi?

Exactly ! How is Willmott supposed to be helping? The victim was locked in his own bathroom and left to decompose for five days before anyone saw him, it would have been at least an additional day before Dr. Horn saw him for autopsy.
Did Willmott just object to 'lack of foundation' as to whether or not Travis could hear if he was alive and conscious?

JW thinks a picture of a sink is 'beyond the scope'??? C'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18