Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Briarcliff Asylum actually existed for Jodi alone to be trapped there for the rest of her life. (American Horror Story reference)

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 39s

Martinez says the killing "just plain hurt." #JodiArias

This is what I was talking about earlier. Strangulation is NOT a quick death...lots of struggle can happen.

And like I mentioned, the "62 seconds" that was drilled during the CIC could now backfire.

If the jury finds "62 seconds" is quick. I mean, what is quick? It doesn't say instant!

Not saying that I wouldn't find it cruel...and I do. I am just worried about what the jury could apply to "quick"

'Quick' would be a gunshot, or a stab wound to the heart. Those would be a 'normal' murder.

62 seconds of being continously slashed, stabbed, stomped on and hacked at, as you try to escape is not 'quick'. The jury will get the difference.

Where did Jenny go? She's staring off into space, then a slight smirk.

Very very strange morning...

JW looks frozen! Mitigation lady checks her phone, looks at her nails.....

My post went Poof...JW ADMITTED that the stab wound to the heart was FIRST...

Not really. She's only 'admitting' it because the order no longer matters. For the defense, it's a moot point now.

Oh this is killing me....I can't even imagine how hard this is for the family...

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 8s

"They can talk about adrenaline all they want, this hurt." #JodiArias

If Nurmi moves his chair any further from JW and the convicted murderer, he'll be sitting with the prosecution.

Jenny looks to be in a daze. She actually looks as though Juan has painted a real clear image of the crime...almost like she is seeing it for herself. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand