Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's sit for two minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it home JUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm curious ... she doesn't think she did anything wrong and she has asked for the DP so she can die so WHY is she acting like she is upset and crying?? She is such a fake and makes me want to :puke: Just give her what she asked for and leave this family alone.

They couldn't find ONE person to say she deserves to live???

Wouldn't that be done in the penalty phase and not in the aggravation phase anyway? This about the cruelty of the crime and its impact on the victim. This has nothing to do with the murderer, other than the manner in which she killed him.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 32s

Martinez says let's sit for two minutes. Pretty effective if you ask me. #JodiArias

FINALLY!!! Let them FEEL how long 2 minutes is! I've been waiting the whole trial for Juan to do this!! THANK YOU!!!

she could have ran/walked away but she did not she had a choice....Travis didn't!! :(

What was he thinking about . . . trying to get up = see himself bleeding . . certainly not about a holiday - begins to make way from shower to sink - very long walk - now injured and bleeding can't get her to leave him alone

adrenaline some how takes away pain? . .. it talks to fear and terror - that what he experience when walk to sink - he does get to the sink - left arm or hand here - right hand to the right - he is standing there alive - can see, hear, sense things around him - a mirror has relfective qualitites to look back @ self - gets to see self standing there - what a sight to see his face in that mirror was it contorted and screaming - silent or quiet as a church mouse

common sense tells you he gets stabbed in back of head =- see own blood - shortness of breath, pain, sees self and the defendant - more mental anguish and more pain - knife goes into his scalp and creates a divot - that is painful -

must have seemed to him actually just 2 minutes - it is 11:38:20 - lets just sit for 2 minutes

JA mouth breathing right now - JW is writing a note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member