Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - I am in tears!! I just cant imagine what he went through, and now, what his family is going through.

I just cant .....

Oh wow. The two minutes!!!!!! This is awesome. Poor Travis. God I feel so sorry for him!!
His family and friends are broken. How must this jury feel.
Self defense? No way. She never called for help for him or for him to be found. She Only cries for herself. Travis was right.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 41s

"and now he has his throat slit" is what Juan says after the 2 minutes of silence is over. He continues to address the jury. #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15The pause in #jodiarias courtroom was powerful on #juanmartinez part -- as #travisalexander family sobbed thinking of their lost brother

Thank you Jm for being a voice for Travis, and his family

may the gods bless you , and may the gods hold travis family close, and in time bring some sense of peace to them

Way to put it in perspective JUAN!!! 2 MINUTES....2 MINUTES!!!!!:rockon:

Not to mention in two minutes, JA might have had time to do ......anything......change her mind.........call for help.........give him some aid........ at the very least SEE the gravity of what she's doing. yikes

I do not know how JA mother can sit through this either!.......think about it!

That was the longest two minutes of my life!
Juan yiu are a master. Wonder how many tears we and I shed in 2 mins
:(

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 8s

"Last thing he felt before he left this earth was pain." #JodiArias
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 10s

Many of our tweet followers describe that 2 minutes of silence as "powerful". It felt the same way here in the courtroom. #JodiArias

I am crying :( those two minutes were so powerful

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Does anyone think it's possible Jodi is genuinely ashamed that this description of the animalistic slaughter she perpetrated on Travis is being discussed in open court?

Does she still care about her "image?"

Does a Narcissist look in every mirror they pass???

:grouphug::grouphug:

I just know we're all crying right now -- I know I am.

Mel

2:41 PM

TwitterMaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15

The pause in #jodiarias courtroom was powerful on #juanmartinez part -- as #travisalexander family sobbed thinking of their lost brother

I am crying, wow 2 minutes is a loooong time to be in that much pain. That was powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1