Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 15s

"She didn't know what was going on" was the defenses argument and Juan explains that it was a weak one. #JodiArias

:lol: Okay, we have to laugh at this. Nurmi's defense is that it's possible Jodi's Borderline Personality Disorder, something he refused to agree with at the time, makes it impossible for you to understand that driving a knife into someone over and over again is painful.

I bet Travis screamed. I bet the blood must have clued her in. I bet the fact that she chose to use it on him to make him feel so much pain he could not defend himself until he was dead.

P.S. I don't believe BPD makes you so stupid you are incapable of thoughts that are so simple like when it rains things get wet and a knife slammed into the body is painful. Seriously Nurmi. I object! Beyond the scope of reality.

She is going to start drooling any minute now I expect.

Ummm borderline personality disorder does not mean you cannot understand that a stab wound - or a few dozen, will cause pain. In my opinion, the inmate did not care - I don't know if that's a symptom.

Jodi gets a weird look on her face when she knows that Juan has just nailed the truth about her. I love that look when she makes it. She's able to hold back the contempt, but she ever so slightly almost gets the beginning of a Valley Girl OMG look.

if she did get hit/beat with a wooden spoon; she knows pain

there's a big difference between a spoon and a knife stabbing you 20+ times and how much pain is caused

She knew what she was doing; she was probably laughing crazily.......

Jodi is doing something really weird now with her glasses off and eyes closed whispering/whimpering to herself. She almost looks like she is about to go into a seizure or something. . .lol.

No I think Travis was screaming Why?? over and over and over.
I recently rewatched the interrogation tape where she first dropped the Ninjas story on Detective Flores. While much of what she said was complete and total BS, I think there were small bits of truth in what she said about Travis's suffering and his pleading with her to get help.

Nurmi looks like he's going to lumber of his seat and charge Juan like a linebacker.

Jodi's drugs have officially kicked in.

ETA: She can barely keep her eyes open.

Long time lurker, first post. Just had to add my :twocents: This fight or flight, adrenaline and pain argument they are attempting to use. As someone who suffers panic disorder and anxiety, and crohns disease for 30 years, the adrenaline felt during fight or flight DOES NOT take away severe pain, it can numb it a little, but the pain TA must have felt, nuh uh, just NO.

Hello ws'ers from England :seeya:

Those eyes of JA's ....seriously couldn't be more evil and terrifying.

Wow.. that look CMJA just gave Juan.. just a glimpse of what Travis saw behind him in that mirror!!

ITA

Adrenaline DOES NOT block pain. Endorphins block pain.

Sorry for the snark. I've treated and transported people with sharp force injuries, as well as just about every other injury and illness you can think of, and people feel pain no matter what the circumstance that lead to their injury. This endorphin defense is laughable. They literally scream and writhe in agony until I give them a loading dose of narcotics. Then they can feel the pain but can cope with it. (I'm having a little post paramedic PTSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech