Air Conditioner Repair Man and Nancy Grace video and transcription dated 3/16/2009.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:offtopic:

Just to add to my confusion, no wonder I keep getting this LISA stuff mixed up

Leisa is/was? married to a Sykes
Elisa is/was? married to a Squires

YIKES!

Elle-I read you have never seen this episode-please watch the entire episode on Patty's Youtube channel if you haven't done so yet, it is very eye opening.

Even though I've seen this episode before, I took your wise advice and am watching it again. There are so many eye-opening things on it, I'm almost speechless. Mark Klaas advised Ron to talk to Misty and get her to open up, because if she doesn't LE can't eliminate the family and move on to search for an abductor. Mark, of course, is empathizing with the father of a missing child, not thinking RC could be involved. I'll bet TN was sitting there taking all kinds of mental notes. "Delay, tell Misty not to talk, stall investigation, etc."

It's unbelievable that RC had just married Misty a month after Haleigh 'disappeared' yet he told NG he hadn't discussed Misty's inconsistencies with her to find out when she went to the bathroom far away instead of using the one right there, why she said they were all in the same bed when they weren't.... He had a month to ask her! Red flags all over the place! Maybe this episode does need it's own thread. :waitasec:

I've listened and listened to the short versions of what Ron is saying (cousin, AC/J) and I just can't adjust to that short version. So frustrating.

:offtopic:

Just to add to my confusion, no wonder I keep getting this LISA stuff mixed up

Leisa is/was? married to a Sykes
Elisa is/was? married to a Squires

YIKES!

:eek: :banghead:

I've redone the name file and made it longer. I can't separate TN's voice and RC's. Think I need a tutorial. It's definitely clearer.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/m9RtELtt/RC-nameVer2.html

Best to listen with earbuds, if you have some. :)

After listening to this it sounds to me that Ron is saying "a/c" clarifying what kind of repairman was there after TN says "there was a repairman there".
I don't here a J or N sound when Ron speaks.

JMO

When you get a chance to find that link, I would appreciate being able to read or listen to it. The closet I have heard with GGM is usage of the word "we". The first time I'm aware of the name Lisa coming out is in Misty's hypnosis exam in August.

I certainly will go hunting for it. i cannot right this min , as I have company&just came out here to grab laptop. But I certainly will later tonight and if for some reason I cannot find it I will retract my words for lack of proof. But I'll dig around later and attempt to find it. (Is there anyone else that remembers this statement, I'm positive that if Ive not only read it, but also have seen video of it, so if anyone off hand knows, just point me in that direction... TIA):crazy:

I certainly will go hunting for it. i cannot right this min , as I have company&just came out here to grab laptop. But I certainly will later tonight and if for some reason I cannot find it I will retract my words for lack of proof. But I'll dig around later and attempt to find it. (Is there anyone else that remembers this statement, I'm positive that if Ive not only read it, but also have seen video of it, so if anyone off hand knows, just point me in that direction... TIA):crazy:

If it will make you feel any better, I've posted many times on the "we" comment that GGMS made about going over to Ron's MH that evening. I at first thought that the other person was Jr. and that she was bringing him home. But then it was discovered rather painfully for the Cummings that Ron's aunt was with her. Apparently, the aunt was suppose to remain a mystery and her name was revealed in a slip up.

Thanks, aoibhinn. That little bit at the beginning helps. It does sound more like A/C to me than anything else.

NG Video - R/TN Interview -

Uh, oh...This is what I hear with headphones on the tape as R/TN are being interviewed by NG as she tries to learn who was in the MH earlier that evening:

BBM: New words heard w/headphones.

NG: ...I mean earlier that evening.
TN: I am. There was a repairman there, um,
R: J my cousin
TN: my mother
(Italicized - sounds to me spoken simultaneously.)
TN: (continues) was actually...over...that night.

NG tries to review (...I couldn't hear you.) who visited the MH that evening:

NG: There was a repairman there. The cousin was there
TN: Yes, Mam.
NG: (continues) who police have investigated. Who else?
TN: My mother came by that night.
R: J no my cousin
NG: For what reason?
(Italicized - sounds to me spoken simultaneously)
R: My cousin wasn't there.
TN: ...that was um sometime between 7 and 8 PM that night (Voice noticeably shakes during "that night").

TN wants to distance herself from being at the home that evening so she doesn't have to explain the reason she was there but AS has no problem being there dropping off the clean laundry.

And this is why I believe that Misty offered to pay TN to babysit. Neither Misty nor TN wanted to be there to deal with the 911 call or be the one responsible for being in the MH that evening.

This is the cousin file made longer (and hopefully) clearer. Again, I can't extract RC's voice on it's own or make NG a bit quieter (she really bellows).

http://www.4shared.com/audio/9X5F3RM5/CousinVer2.html

When NG says reason, RC speaks at the same time and says "the cousin"
RC: The cousin (says this again) wunnit (wasn't) there.

JMO

Something big was happening around 5:00pm...just my own intuition telling me.

I think you may be right, Whisp. I got the same feeling. Something big is going on around 5-5:30p and Haleigh got hurt but did not die right away. I think we need more information on the time 5p-8p.

We have the A/C man there at 5p
We have Tommy there at 5-6p
GMSykes shows up at 7-8p

The A/C guy is definitely going to play a crucial part in this. If TN called GMSykes to go over there and she arrived between 7-8. Obviously TN had to notify her prior to 7pm. So would it be safe to assume that Ron and/or Misty contacted TN also prior to 7p? I do believe that it was Ron who called his mom for help. With that in mind,
Something happens to Haleigh around 5-6p. Ron panics and call TN around 6pmish, she tells him to get his butt in to work and that she would take care of everything. She calls GMSykes around 6:30p. GMSykes gets there a little after 7p with a nurse.

I wonder if the A/C man witnessed a confrontation between Ron, Tommy, and Misty?

And this is why I believe that Misty offered to pay TN to babysit. Neither Misty nor TN wanted to be there to deal with the 911 call or be the one responsible for being in the MH that evening.

I will buy it! Has never sat right with me - M offering to pay TN to babysit because she's burned out. On the other hand, you bet I believe M would offer to pay TN so as not to be there that evening.

NG Video - R/TN Interview -

Uh, oh...This is what I hear with headphones on the tape as R/TN are being interviewed by NG as she tries to learn who was in the MH earlier that evening:

BBM: New words heard w/headphones.

NG: ...I mean earlier that evening.
TN: I am. There was a repairman there, um,
(Italicized - sounds to me spoken simultaneously.)
TN: (continues) was actually...over...that night.

NG tries to review (...I couldn't hear you.) who visited the MH that evening:

NG: There was a repairman there. The cousin was there
TN: Yes, Mam.
NG: (continues) who police have investigated. Who else?
R: J no my cousin
(Italicized - sounds to me spoken simultaneously)
R: My cousin wasn't there.
TN: ...that was um sometime between 7 and 8 PM that night (Voice noticeably shakes during "that night").

Ah, there it is. Good job Epiphany! I was on the other thread just now saying, IIRC, the A/C guy was a cousin of Ron's. I think at one time it was postulated/theorized that this is Ron's cousin J Sq. I remember folks confusing Jason FDLE with Jason the A/C cousin during early interviews of Ron. (Obviously they are not the same Jason.) All IIRC and JMO.

After listening to this it sounds to me that Ron is saying "a/c" clarifying what kind of repairman was there after TN says "there was a repairman there".
I don't here a J or N sound when Ron speaks.

JMO

Audio Tape RC-nameVer2.mp3

TN: There was a repairman there. Um.
TN: My mother
Ron: A/C

Italicized: Speaking simultaneously.

On this tape, I hear A/C over Jason.

Ah, there it is. Good job Epiphany! I was on the other thread just now saying, IIRC, the A/C guy was a cousin of Ron's. I think at one time it was postulated/theorized that this is Ron's cousin J Sq. I remember folks confusing Jason FDLE with Jason the A/C cousin during early interviews of Ron. (Obviously they are not the same Jason.) All IIRC and JMO.

Hold on, Miss Emma Peel! Check out the Audio/s posted by Aoi. On my YouTube, I hear R name the "repairman" - "J."

TN: There was a repairman there, um,

For me, quite a difference - and I posted both.

TN: There was a repairman there, um.
TN: My mother
Ron: A/C

Hold on, Miss Emma Peel! Check out the Audio/s posted by Aoi. On my YouTube, I hear R name the "repairman" - "J."

Going from memory, and we could look @ old threads, there was research done that part of Ron's extended family is in the A/C biz. Again, IIRC. oh help. I can't look I HAVE to go to bed, I was just peekin' in and don't want to make trouble...

Some older haleigh folks around here might recall if that was rumor thread or what where that was researched.

:truce: Please don't tear into me, I guess I'm all alone in hearing, "there was a repairman there and cousin Lisa"...
Just now am able to get rid of company&have a min to listen aio's new clip(and I even used my ipod earbuds to listen 4times)... I swear that's I'm hearing and wouldn't that make sense as TN would possibly have been stating cousin Lisa was there along with her mother, GGS. I haven't had time to listen to anything except the new 4share file, so I'll go back to listen to it in its complete recording(I also have a Sony audio editor that is "supposed" to be able to isolate each voice in a recording, may try that) But also trying to hunt down my earlier task of a transcript, vid, or a quote of GGS stating whom she went to the mh that night with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei