AK AK - Dashawn McCormick, 5, Anchorage, 4 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for Dashawn still no further update as to his whereabouts.

Investigators Continue to Search for DeShawn McCormick in Nine Year Old Missing Person Case - Alaska Native News

SBM

“To provide information regarding this case, please contact Detective Cordie at 907-786-8679. To remain anonymous, you may provide an online tip at www.AnchorageCrimeStoppers.com

image2022-05-06-3.jpg

Anchorage police need help finding boy who disappeared 9 years ago

SBM

“All it takes is finding that one person, right?” Cordie said. “Finding that one person that sees one of your articles or one of your segments of video on today that could crack this case back open again where we can make it move forward again.”

Anchorage police renew push to find missing boy, 9 years after he disappeared - Alaska Public Media
*Video at link*
SBM

APD’s call for information on DaShawn coincides with a push from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. They released a video Thursday with a message from Jasmine.

“I’m still here,” Jasmine McCormick said in the video. “I haven’t given up, I’m still looking for you. I didn’t give you away, I didn’t give you up. Mommy will go to the end of the Earth to find you.”

Hi everyone,

@Jasminemccormick has now been verified as a member of Dashawn's family. As a VI, they are not required to provide links to what they state as fact about the case.

Please treat our VI with respect at all times and do not argue with them or badger them for information they may not be able to share or don't wish to share.

Thank you to everyone for being here to discuss Dashawn's case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back