AK - Joshua Rukovishnikoff 2, killed by guardians months after father strangled his mother, Dec 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
their is also another child who is 9 I think, she is the daughter of the Melovidovs, she was told by her parents (according to media reports) to lie about what happened to Joshua, lets hope she is being placed in a loving, caring home

both families that Joshua was a part of have suffered tremendously, and it being such a ti8ny community on the island it has probably had an impact on many of the island families

What a horror all the way around. Awful here, awful there. Rips my heart out. SMH. What a freakin' mess. And that little one was hurt, hurt and gone. And others have been hurt, too.

Thanks for the thread, @joe jones.
I'll follow, but this is gonna be a tuff one for all of us here. I can't imagine what those family members are having to endure.

The Daily Beast article quotes chilling texts between the accused murderers during the time baby Joshua was hospitalized from the 'multiple head and genital injuries.'

Upon learning Joshua was scheduled for a brain scan, Ms. Myers-Melovidov texted:
...“Gees and we’ve been hitting his head,” she wrote back. “Please delete our texts now...”

"We've been hitting his head," verifies the accused killers deliberately inflicted repetitive torture on the little guy in their care.

How can such a man and woman be rehabilitated and continue to live amongst us?

Guardians Killed Toddler—Months After His Mom’s Murder: Cops

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020