AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. the admin on her "Find" page has clarified that Sam's belongings, including her phone, WERE left behind at Common Grounds. So there is at least one thing that's cleared up.

Because I'm new I am trying to make sure I don't break the rules here.
Did anyone else see the comment made under the comments/questions link on Samantha's help find website? I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else.

Because I'm new I am trying to make sure I don't break the rules here.
Did anyone else see the comment made under the comments/questions link on Samantha's help find website? I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else.

Do you mean the stuff about JB?

No. There was mention of a cab driver having driven Samantha somewhere days before and a discussion about her being afraid of someone. :(

No. There was mention of a cab driver having driven Samantha somewhere days before and a discussion about her being afraid of someone. :(

Imo, I would take the guy that posted that with a grain of salt. He was all over the idea that JB was somehow responsible for Sam's disappearance and suddenly jumped to CB with the story about the cab driver....he also said the cabbie was on talk radio discussing, but didn't give a show or a link of any kind. I would think if this were true, either LE would know and would have told the cabbie to zip it, or it would be news all over town up there that Sam was in fear of someone.

jmo

jos, I saw that. Sort of fits in with all of the theories unfortunately. The only thing I hope is that if Sam truly was afraid of someone that she TOLD other people about such as friends, co-workers or family. If she's casually talking about it with a cabby, hopefully she also let other people know as well.

I wish they would release more info about this so that I'm not left to my own imaginative devices!

Hang in there Samantha. Praying you're still with us and that you'll be reunited soon with your Dad.

Well. the admin on her "Find" page has clarified that Sam's belongings, including her phone, WERE left behind at Common Grounds. So there is at least one thing that's cleared up.

Then why was there no feelings of alarm from the opening baristas the next morning. If all her important "possessions" (i.e. purse, phone, etc.)were still there, then wouldn't that be a big alert?

A few pages back there was a post regarding a comment from somewhere wherein it was mentioned that someone was moving, packing and having to rent storage units. It was also mentioned that the person talking about those actions wanted to continue the conversation in private messages.

My apologies for not bringing that post forward, as this thought just now occurred to me and now I cannot find the post.

Is it possible that whoever was discussing moving, packing, and renting storage units could have been involved in Samantha's disappearance?

Am I missing where it says we can't cut and paste and I now see: don't reveal names of ppl not named in media--also it says don't link. And I still have no idea what I did wrong... but I will try not to link or use anyones name--but the clues and info are out there on public sights for everyone to see.

I posted it and I believe it got deleted because I am a rule breaker.

but-- yes,yes,yes, someone who has been questioned in this case, and is still believed to be a suspect to SOME, could be leaving. Their parent is def "leaving"...The exact term was "leaving" and that storage units had been rented.

ETA: It appears a vacation for nearly a month.

A few pages back there was a post regarding a comment from somewhere wherein it was mentioned that someone was moving, packing and having to rent storage units. It was also mentioned that the person talking about those actions wanted to continue the conversation in private messages.

My apologies for not bringing that post forward, as this thought just now occurred to me and now I cannot find the post.

Is it possible that whoever was discussing moving, packing, and renting storage units could have been involved in Samantha's disappearance?

wow. "someone" got a new girlfriend on Feb 11th. and she is sad because "he may have to go to North Carolina to come back from the dead.." I wonder what the heck THAT means.

Hypothetically speaking... if this new girlfriends family is part of a motorcycle gang would that be relevant?

Omg this is so rdiculous. First her coworker said Sam's stuff was left behin in her cubby. Then the police retracted that statement & said it was an error & that her stuff was actually missing. Now the admin of PHFSM said it was a mistake & that the police DO have Sam's things. It's not like it was civilian error. It was the police themselves that said Sam's belongings were gone. This is frustrating.

Here's the link to the convo where the admin if the official missing site says the police have Sam's stuff, that she DII LEAVE her belongings behind. If that's the case, this changes everything in my mind. A perp wouldn't take Samantha & then harbor her nearby. Wouldn't that be too iffy? What exactly was left behind? What was in Sam's purse?

http://m.facebook.com/pages/Please-...d=341254152585913&id=328733013838027&__user=0

Ffrom her missing website, words of the admin:

http://helpfindsamanthakoenig.com/Forum/index.php?topic=2.0

Quote:
The Harley purse was a mistake. Please get the word out. It was not with her. She was wearing:
Green Jersey
Black leggings
Black fur-lined boots
Owns a Brown waist-length coat

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Lip stud below her bottom lip
She is 5' 5" tall

Am I missing where it says we can't cut and paste and I now see: don't reveal names of ppl not named in media--also it says don't link. And I still have no idea what I did wrong... but I will try not to link or use anyones name--but the clues and info are out there on public sights for everyone to see.

Hi Kate :)

I've been here for awhile now but I'm still learning as I go along... Facebook is allowed if it's definitely the victim and/or a named suspect. Their "Missing" links are allowed as well as the most pertinent info from them. Websleuths is different compared to other sites by not allowing every single thing go be linked yada yada bc in all honesty there's wackos out there that stir up chit by making up lies & spreading rumors. WS wants no parts of that. When the exception to the rule is allowed, such as a FB link to the suspect or the victim, words can be paraphrased but not blatant copy & paste. An exception would be like what I just supplied with regards to what the admin on her official webpage posted...what Sam was last seen in & correction of info supplied by le previously. Hope this helps. :)

In searching some of Sam's friends, it seems her besties finished school & wanna further their education. Again, Sam didn't... 2 high schools and also 1 alternative school - didn't finish any. What was the last grade that Sam completed bc in order to get into AVAIL, she had to have been out of school for months? We're all going on what family & friends are supplying. I'm wondering if Sam actually did do some bad things now. She's missing so maybe her closest group doesn't wanna air dirty laundry, want to paint her pristine bc they love her. Sometimes, if there's negative stuff hidden, it can hurt the time it takes to find her. A good example would be the picture just released from last Christmastime of Samantha. She looks heavier in that picture, like at least 15-20 pounds heavier than what's on her missing posters. So, what is the very latest closest to the time she disappeared picture? That's pretty important.

I did note that the piercing under her bottom lip has been addressed & added to her description. Thank you to the admins on her webpage.

I wonder how common it is for people to have their pilot's license that live in Alaska...

403175_340386569339338_1347093816_n.jpg

I wonder how common it is for people to have their pilot's license that live in Alaska...

Enough that it isn't uncommon as many areas are only reachable by plane so it's a staple of Alaskan transportation.

For those asking about Samantha's siblings:

""She's a sweetheart. She's got the biggest heart and she has genuine love and care for people. She befriends people so easily," Koenig said through tears. "Everyone that meets her, they call her their best friend. That's just her personality. She's funny and she loves life."

Koenig is the fourth of six children. She has three sisters and two brothers who James Koenig said are working hard to search for Samantha.

"No one is holding up," he said. "They're doing all they can. They're handing out flyers and talking to whoever will listen.""

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-alaska-barista-samantha-koenig-afraid-follow-protective/story?id=15524027#.T0XNhhwXCzs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy