Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder if her little brother is with mom now. And to have his sister murdered by the creep neighbor (not blood related, just abusive boyfriend)

Was it ever clear if the brother stayed with the aunt as well? I know she did not want to move them from school(s) but it was never clear to me if they both lived with the aunt.

What are the chances he will plead guilty and save everyone a lot of time and money.

I doubt it will happen that way even if it could. In some states you can't plead guilty to a murder charge. Not sure about Alabama.
I'm not sure how it works, but I found an Alabama lawyer's website that said "The preliminary hearing is not held in an effort to determine guilt or innocence. The hearing is simply for the District Court Judge to determine whether probable cause exists to forward your felony case to the County Grand Jury."

Alabama grand jury to hear case of slain 11-year-old Amberly Barnett

The case of Amberly Barnett, a 11-year-old who was found strangled to death in Alabama, will be presented to a grand jury for consideration of indictment against a suspect.

Christopher Madison, a 33-year-old capital murder suspect, appeared in DeKalb County District Court this afternoon for a preliminary hearing. Judge Steven Whitmire ruled there is probable cause to believe Madison strangled Barnett to death.

The case of Amberly Barnett, a 11-year-old who was found strangled to death in Alabama, will be presented to a grand jury for consideration of indictment against a suspect.

Christopher Madison, a 33-year-old capital murder suspect, appeared in DeKalb County District Court this afternoon for a preliminary hearing. Judge Steven Whitmire ruled there is probable cause to believe Madison strangled Barnett to death.
It’s sad to hear the details of the crime but the expectation of DNA evidence to convict is high. I hope they nail his butt to a wall and his cell mates polish him off.

The weirdest things jump out at me. Drag marks in the woods. He dragged her. He's at least 6 ft tall and she was a little slip of a thing.

Omg, reading just that little bit is even more horrific then I imagined. Her aunt and uncle had to have been gone for a while, right???
Just awful. I have missed some posts but wasn’t the Aunt’s boyfriend working on a roof or something? Or was that supposedly CM? I wish they had taken her with them shopping.

Just awful. I have missed some posts but wasn’t the Aunt’s boyfriend working on a roof or something? Or was that supposedly CM? I wish they had taken her with them shopping.

Always CM, but I have read different accounts on what he was exactly doing since the first reports (roof work, mowing lawn) but apparently he was living next door.

I was more shocked by the statement of the blood that was found in his home and his pants. Maybe it wasn’t a lot, but the way it was stated made it seem like a lot to my brain. Such a small little girl.

He doesn’t even deserve the same air we breathe.

Her poor mother, oh my heart.

The weirdest things jump out at me. Drag marks in the woods. He dragged her. He's at least 6 ft tall and she was a little slip of a thing.

Taken from article
“Authorities haven’t said why they believe Madison killed Barnett. Madison had an “interest in bondage,” Davis testified, citing Madison’s girlfriend and children.”

How the heck does his children know that? Ugh!

JMO
BBM

Suspect pretended to search for slain 11-year-old Amberly Barnett, testimony reveals

DeKalb County judge sends 11-year-old girl’s murder case to grand jury as new details emerge

Blood was found on a mattress and bed frame.

This article states a machete and shovel were found at the beginning of the path that led to AB’s body. I am guessing time ran out before he could bury her. I won’t speculate on the machete. JMO
According to an earlier article, KC arrested for disorderly conductat the same time as CM. I wonder where she was during the murder? JMO

Christopher Madison: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
MOO

ETA link

Last edited:
Anyone know if this creep had a job?

A clamp and bolt in the floor is not a casual “interest” in bondage. JMO

And I hope the girlfriend and children were gone for the afternoon.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs
Back