DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnipped quoted post and information from unapproved source>
this area is hard to believe that some one out of no where would pick her up
this had to be someone she knew and trusted or under the roost of forgivness
but with out the real facts i can only speculate
police not giving out info leads me to belive they already have someone in custody

Last edited by a moderator:
The department is withholding information that is important to public safety.
If there was a threat to public safety, LE would warn the public. After all, that is their #1 duty “to serve and protect”. I think they are treating this as a murder case, so they are not yet giving out details because it is still an active investigation.
JMO

In law enforcement you are taught most of the time the perpetrator is someone who knows the victim.
The reason LE is taught this is because of how statistically true it is - to the tune of 86% of all child kidnappings per last years stats.

It just seems like more kidnappings are by strangers because those like Jayme Closs, Elizabeth Smart and others make the MSM headlines more.

I can kind of understand not disclosing where the body was found, but not telling the public to stay vigilant or making the community aware that someone they believe is responsible for the crime is being investigated is just good communication and in no way jeopardizes the investigation.

not telling the public to stay vigilant is a sign that there’s no risk to the pubic. Nor do they generally announce if they are investigating a specific person, to do so could jeopardise the investigation in case there are others involved.

Th
If there was a threat to public safety, LE would warn the public. After all, that is their #1 duty “to serve and protect”. I think they are treating this as a murder case, so they are not yet giving out details because it is still an active investigation.
JMO
So, if they think they ha
not telling the public to stay vigilant is a sign that there’s no risk to the pubic. Nor do they generally announce if they are investigating a specific person, to do so could jeopardise the investigation in case there are others involved.
You don’t know DeKalb County.

I don’t mean to speak for OP and respectfully, but I think the point was that it’s unusual for an eleven-year-old to have a SM account(s) JMO
I'm not sure I agree with that. I think it depends on the child and their influences. But, I do think they are too young to handle what all is out there in SM without parental guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member