Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that in this video at the .34 mark there are concrete blockades that I’ve repeatedly said appeared to me to be the source if the damage to her vehicle. These may be lower but I believe some just like this only higher are the source for the damage to her car. JMO
There are higher ones near the Shorter exit.

Do any locals recognize where the picture of the dog and handler may be?
IMO it looks like the dog is alerting.

All SAR dogs and handlers have their own unique ways of communicating with one another. There isn't a standard "alert" behavior, so it would be wild speculation to determine what that lovely pup is telling his handler in the photo ;)
imho

Does anyone know if there is confirmation from MSM that the plate reader that captured Aniah's car tag captured multiple angles of her vehicle, including evidence that she was driving her own car, without a front seat passenger?

It’s in the CS with Nancy Grace podcast. Mom talks about getting into her email and finding the Venmo purchase around 23:00. She says “we couldn’t get into her Venmo, well we got into her email and saw the Venmo purchase for $2.17 and we couldn’t figure out what it was.” They ask police to go to the Chevron to see if there’s video, and they say that’s when they see her on video buying a bag of chips.
She must have her Venmo credit card (you can request a “credit” card and transfer your virtual Venmo to that card and use it as a debit card) set to email her every time there is a transaction - they use this to help keep track of the balance according to those I know who use Venmo and the cc option

After this new interview, I 100% think it’s the new guy she’s been seeing. If they had been talking for a week, someone obviously knew about him and he is known to police & family if they have both spoken to him. What Walt hasn’t confirmed is whether or not “Eric” has admitted to having been with Aniah that night. If he was with her (and we have no reason to believe he wasn’t) then it was her who sent the text and he’s the reason she’s missing - no doubt.

After this new interview, I 100% think it’s the new guy she’s been seeing. If they had been talking for a week, someone obviously knew about him and he is known to police & family if they have both spoken to him. What Walt hasn’t confirmed is whether or not “Eric” has admitted to having been with Aniah that night. If he was with her (and we have no reason to believe he wasn’t) then it was her who sent the text and he’s the reason she’s missing - no doubt.

The guy she had been seeing the week before her disappearance isn't named Eric. Walt talked to the young man that Aniah had been seeing. Walt says he doesn't have a clue who "Eric"is.

The guy she had been seeing the week before her disappearance isn't named Eric. Walt talked to the young man that Aniah had been seeing. Walt says he doesn't have a clue who "Eric"is.

Well whatever his name is, it’s telling that he hasn’t been officially ruled out IMO. They should have enough info by now to know if his alibi checks out. Maybe it was a simple typo in the text?

I wonder who called in the tip about the car being at the apartment. The first time I can find the car description and license plate being made public was pretty late at night on the 24th. According to LE, it was found around 6pm on the 25th (less than 24 hours). That seems really fast for someone in another city to have seen the news and found the car. If it was found completely by chance, apparently this was not a good hiding place at all, which makes me also think ties to the apartment/area.
I have heard that it was an older woman that is a resident there. Doesn’t use the internet. Saw it on the news that night & recognized the license plate backed in the parking spot.

So if this was random the question we have to figure out the answer to now is "Where did the abduction take place?" because didn't someone point out previously in this thread that there are cameras everywhere in the parking lot Chevron? You would think they would have had something on footage whether it being she was followed out of the store, followed in the parking lot, or someone getting into her vehicle, you'd think they would have some sort of description. I wonder if she made a stop somewhere else that no one knows about.
Yes. Cameras also in the intersection & across the street at the bank.

Her mom says it’s a Venmo payment at the Chevron, and that the email confirmation of it is what led family to think she had been at Chevron, so they asked LE to check (then footage was found). Why would there be an email from a debit card purchase? I’ve never used Venmo at a convenience store so I thought this was wrong, but Walt says that’s how he gave her money earlier in the day so maybe that is what she primarily uses?
I have a Venmo debit card that I actually use more than my actual debit card. It works just the same except for the money you’re using is on your Venmo account & not your bank account. It’s a MasterCard so as far as a gas station is concerned you’re just paying for your stuff with your MasterCard debit card. It sends you an email receipt every time you use it somewhere (the transactions on the Venmo app are still private). But that’s how they found out about the gas station. They gained access to her email the night they reported her missing & there was the email receipt where she bought something at a Chevron.

According to Walt— thanks for sharing this interview.

If you’re about to listen see if you can catch the name he shares of her high school boyfriend? I couldn’t understand it.

My notes- not all that was shared- not meant to be a summary.

BBM
1. Tag caught by tag reader at 12:20
(Makes timeline even shorter)
2. Angela Harris has lost a child before
3. Walt came into AB’s life when she was three
4. He cared for her a lot as Angela worked nights.
5. Funeral was a friend Angela had known and grown up with AB was very close to.
6. She AB had dated highschool boyfriend for two years. (I missed name)
7. AB dated someone about a week before she went missing. Authorities have spoken with him and so has Walt. He has not been ruled in or out according to Walt and what authorities have told him.
8. He is meeting with Tim Miller today, Miller is meeting with authorities as he speaks.
9. He’s frustrated that he’s not being given a direction that LE are working.
10. He believes there should be more videos of her car somewhere.
11. DNA found in car- he didn’t say whose
12. He’s reviewed all her SM and can’t figure out who this is.
I hear Harry, too.

Right after he speaks about Harry, he mentions a guy she saw about a week prior, whom has been questioned by LE and by Walt, but also mentions ANOTHER person who they know nothing about.

Is there a traffic light/camera between i85 exit and park place apt? Or close to the apt exit to show any cars leaving after her car arrived. There has got to be more video footage than the one of the license plate (when leaving auburn toward Montgomery). Signs are pointing to car jacking due to damage especially on passengers side (she could have been trying to swerve toward the side instinctively to hurt the passenger). That type of damage would definitely be loud, also possible sign of desperation/intense fear. Just pray for answers.
There are quite a few cameras between Auburn & Montgomery. You’ve got two rest area facilities that I would assume to have cameras, the Weigh Station cameras, then there’s 3 (I think - 2 I know for sure) at exit 11 on I-85. I have no idea if any of those record or not. But they all belong to ALDOT. & I’m sure the police have been working with ALDOT getting whatever they have.

Can you help me understand this more?

so you are saying you can have a Venmo debit card that ISN’T tied to your bank account? AND you can have a debit card that is tied to your banks account, AND you can make transactions from you Venmo account (like a transfer) from one person to the other just via app!

I had no idea!!! You’ve helped this mom in parenting as well!

How do you get a Venmo debit card?

that makes total sense as to why this transaction doesn’t show up on her Venmo account// the transfers are public, the debit transactions are not.

thank you for explaining!!!
I have heard that it was an older woman that is a resident there. Doesn’t use the internet. Saw it on the news that night & recognized the license plate backed in the parking spot.

Yes. Cameras also in the intersection & across the street at the bank.

I have a Venmo debit card that I actually use more than my actual debit card. It works just the same except for the money you’re using is on your Venmo account & not your bank account. It’s a MasterCard so as far as a gas station is concerned you’re just paying for your stuff with your MasterCard debit card. It sends you an email receipt every time you use it somewhere (the transactions on the Venmo app are still private). But that’s how they found out about the gas station. They gained access to her email the night they reported her missing & there was the email receipt where she bought something at a Chevron.

Task force for Aniah Blanchard case conducts ground, aerial searches

“MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WSFA) - Monday marked Day 11 in the search for missing Lee County college student Aniah Blanchard. A task force comprised of officers from Montgomery and Auburn, along with agents from the SBI, FBI, and U.S. Marshals Service, are leading the charge in this case.

Investigators are searching for Blanchard by land and by air. Air One, the state helicopter, could be seen across the Montgomery skyline throughout the day. Ground searches included multiple K-9 units.”

QY2KHFRS2VD5XEVDFW4ABPHEUU.png

The search for missing Aniah Blanchard continues by ground, including with the help of K-9 units, and by air via the state's Air One helicopter. (Source: WSFA 12 News)

so you are saying you can have a Venmo debit card that ISN’T tied to your bank account? AND you can have a debit card that is tied to your banks account, AND you can make transactions from you Venmo account (like a transfer) from one person to the other just via app!

that makes total sense as to why this transaction doesn’t show up on her Venmo account// the transfers are public, the debit transactions are not.

This is how we use it
-Set up Venmo
-Tie a bank account for funding Venmo and for transferring funds from Venmo
-Order Venmo MasterCard
-Use Venmo to lay friends for pizza send money to people etc
-The recipient uses Venmo to transfer those funds to the card or back to their bank account
-some people do not set transactions to private so you can see what others are doing on their Venmo

Hope that helps

Yes ma’am! Your Venmo account is tied to your bank account for normal transactions inside the app. It’s also tied to your Venmo card for reloads when your Venmo account balance isn’t enough to cover whatever you’re buying. What you said is correct. You’re Venmo debit card pulls from your Venmo account (reloads from bank account if needed). Regular debit card pulls from your bank account. All transactions are shown on your Venmo account as private. You get an email receipt each time you use your Venmo card.
You can get a Venmo debit card by requesting one thru the app. You have to verify your identity & all that. Then they will mail it to you. You can customize your color & all that. I think in the video you can get a glimpse of her debit card that is solid pink. That’s a Venmo card. You choose your color & they come all solid one color - pink is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB