Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I don’t know if I’m missing something but this charging document does NOT say HER car or that HE was driving.

IMHO, unless I’ve missed a presser, the paper who put [Her] took a liberty they should not have.

They originally put " A vehicle" which is the article i read earlier today, at some point they changed it to [Her].

Ok I don’t know if I’m missing something but this charging document does NOT say HER car or that HE was driving.

IMHO, unless I’ve missed a presser, the paper who put [Her] took a liberty they should not have.

I dont think it really matters, but one would think a local media outlet like the Montgomery News would have local police contacts who would clarify things for them, on the side.

Until we hear more explicit details, we are not going to know for sure. imo

But it does make more sense, to me, that it was Aniah's own vehicle that she was forced into. Rather than someone getting her keys from her, being seen taking her vehicle, driving to wherever, putting her in her own vehicle, and spilling her blood.

I actually did a screen grab of the google news search about an hour or so ago. I couldnt believe what i saw so I did a screen shot.
Yup, that's it. Pretty big mistake on their part if you ask me

screen-shot-2019-11-08-at-4-31-15-pm-png.214146

If it’s not her vehicle, then I have a hard time understanding how she loses a life-threatening amount of blood in her passenger seat. But you’re correct, it officially says someone claims to have seen him force her into “a vehicle” and leave with her.

I dont think it really matters, but one would think a local media outlet like the Montgomery News would have local police contacts who would clarify things for them, on the side.

Until we hear more explicit details, we are not going to know for sure. imo

But it does make more sense, to me, that it was Aniah's own vehicle that she was forced into. Rather than someone getting her keys from her, being seen taking her vehicle, driving to wherever, putting her in her own vehicle, and spilling her blood.

This is what has always made the most sense to me, and i was playing devils advocate by taking into consideration that Yazeed was seen driving away in the silver town car.

Another possibility again playing devils advocate is that this witness who claims to have seen yazeed force her into the car and drive away is indeed the other perp who was with yazeed looking for a plea deal.

Its possible that yazeed and his passenger arrived at the chevron, and his passenger is the one that forces aniah into her car and drives away in her car, and yazeed is then seen leaving in the silver town car they both came in.

The 2nd perp looking for a plea could be blaming this part on yazeed to save his own *advertiser censored*.

Last edited:
I just find that so gross, yeesh.

This is NOT something that should be written before a body is found.. that is absolutely heinous to me, how the heII do people sleep at night... sigh
I actually don't understand the outrage about this? It's their job to put the news out as soon as they possible can. Not just because they "want to be the first ones", but because their job is to inform people in a timely manner, and that's one of the greatest things we have, we have the luxury of knowing what's happening all around the World as it is unfolding and, not that long ago, that wasn't possible. We all hope and wish for Aniah to be found safe, but we have to be real too. Right now, things are not looking great and her being found deceased is the most probable outcome. They are just doing their job. Who never made a mistake at work? I don't wish anybody to get fired, it was a mistake, probably an automatic publish or something. These premade articles are actually very common, specially for famous people/politicians as they either get sick or old, I can bet my left arm that any news station, website, or agency in the World has had an article ready for when Queen Elizabeth passes away for years now. And, if we stop to think, it actually makes sense. But I do understand that everyone is running high on emotions, and that it's always tragic and absolutely heartbreaking when we have situations like Aniah's. Once again, I sincerily hope that this post is not taken as me being cold torwards her situation, and to how much her family has been suffering, it's actually the opposite. I always hope the best until we reach a conclusion, and I surely hope that Aniah is okay.

Video of Yazeed in Court - agreeing to waive extradition:

1. Note to the Public Defender from me:
We can hear what you are whispering because you are standing in front of a microphone.

2. Warning: I found it disturbing to hear I.Z.'s voice. I shivered.

Here's the video :

Last edited:
After seeing him whine about getting hit in the face for no reason....I hope the officers that bring him back to auburn ate refried beans, haven't showered, wore old smelly socks and listen to some dreadful music all the way back. Regardless if he is indeed guilty in this case, he hurt innocent people in the past and has been doing whatever he wants for months. jmo

Video of Yazeed in Court - agreeing to waive extradition:

1. Note to the Public Defender from me:
We can hear what you are whispering because you are standing in front of a microphone.

2. Warning: I found it disturbing to hear I.B.'s voice. I shivered.

Here's the video :

Wow, there was a lot in that simple video that did not provide a lot of details, but being able to observe IY's actions and body language spoke volumes! Did anyone catch when the man slipped and said he was being charged with homicide before correcting himself a moment later and saying kidnapping? IY did not skip a beat; he didn't flinch and showed no difference in his posture other to turn back to the man when he corrected himself and restated the charge was kidnapping.

I found the video informative from a psychological perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit