Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know there is a hotel next door. If he was outside of hotel he could have seen her pull up I just don't know. I was reading earlier on MSM, he has been charged with kidnapping. He may not be talking because he is not smart enough to realize they are bidding thier time to ad murder.
yeah theres a hotel right next door.

Google Maps

Question on the DNA. If the perpetrator did not bleed in the car, how long would it take to process all the potential DNA found in the car? I mean, there were other people in Aniah’s car before the abduction, at the very least her brother. So, they would likely find other DNA. They’d have to process every hair, every fiber? And rule out family, friends? Is it possible they just hadn’t gotten thru all the potential samples yet?

WRT fingerprints, if he was part of a burglary or carjacking ring, as some have speculated, then i could definitely see them wearing gloves.

Stealing a car from a gas station is one thing, kidnapping a girl at the same time from the same gas station is another, actually going inside the gas station store with out wearing any kind of disguise before you do all of the above is absolutely insane. its 2019 every gas station has camera's and everybody know's this. Something isn't adding up to me.

Again DNA aside, the bigger question with IY in AB's car is the lack of fingerprints.

RSBM

I think it is possible that he cleaned the car before dumping it.
The copious amounts of blood in the vehicle may have only been seen due to staining or with luminol or when they tore up the vehicles carpeting/interior.

We don't know when Ania's car was left at the apartments. It may not have been left there on that night.

He may be a dumbo, but he knew what he did to Aniah. He may have done his best with bleach or whatever to remove traces of himself.

Auburn is probably the safest place a college kid could be. It sounds like one student of Auburn University has been kidnapped/murder in 2008. I was at Auburn from 1999-2004 and it’s the safest place I’ve ever been.

The location this abduction happened is not on campus. It’s towards the interstate which is usually a sketchy area anywhere.

Painting Auburn as a place you would move in with your child shows you don’t know anything about Auburn.

I don’t know anyone that went to Southern Union nor do I even know where the campus is located. I heard that people that couldn’t get in Auburn would take classes at Southern Union to get grades up.

Please don’t say false things about my alma mater and the loviest village on the plains.

Agreed your theory could be a possibility. What is scary about that possibility is IF he was just the brute force, like someone paid him to kidnap her, or he was part of a GROUP that did it- there are potentially some VERY dangerous peeps still out there. This momma would probably be moving in with her kid if she had one at Auburn.

The story about the silver car also DOES Not say WHO was driving the silver or grey car. Just that HE / IY got into it.

I do think we aren’t being given all the info but they have it. If they saw him get in a car on video, they surely saw who got in her car. I know there has been speculation on the camera angle. But I’m going to hope they have more. Or possibly they saw someone get into her car but they were not at all identifiable therefore that info is being left out for leverage.

All IMHO

Answering my question...
I believe Alabama collects dna from all arrestees that qualify .. sexual assault and all felony arrests. So, his dna has to be on file.

http://www.ncsl.org/Documents/cj/ArresteeDNALaws.pdf

From all the links you have provided in earlier posts, this would be my understanding also. So it would seem LE would have collected IY's DNA when he was arrested for prior convictions. Did you come across any information about storing the DNA? The information is a bit all over the place involving that aspect. It's possible they collected his DNA when arrested for the last kidnapping of the 77-year-old man and ran it but disposed of it in whatever time frame Alabama goes by since he has not been convicted of that crime yet.

Question on the DNA. If the perpetrator did not bleed in the car, how long would it take to process all the potential DNA found in the car? I mean, there were other people in Aniah’s car before the abduction, at the very least her brother. So, they would likely find other DNA. They’d have to process every hair, every fiber? And rule out family, friends? Is it possible they just hadn’t gotten thru all the potential samples yet?

WRT fingerprints, if he was part of a burglary or carjacking ring, as some have speculated, then i could definitely see them wearing gloves.

This is a good point. There is probably a lot to process, but they have had the car for quite some time, and fingerprinting would yield immediate results. I am leaning towards they have his fingerprints in AB's car and can tie him to being in the vehicle based on that and the eye witness. As far as ruling other DNA out from family and friends that might take a lot longer to go through.

RSBM

I think it is possible that he cleaned the car before dumping it.
The copious amounts of blood in the vehicle may have only been seen due to staining or with luminol or when they tore up the vehicles carpeting/interior.

We don't know when Ania's car was left at the apartments. It may not have been left there on that night.

He may be a dumbo, but he knew what he did to Aniah. He may have done his best with bleach or whatever to remove traces of himself.

Yes, a very real possibility!

If it were her brothers dna, they would have known by it matching hers... And on the gloves thing... I would think if they planned gloves, they would have thought of a plan for what happened with her car and not parked it in Montgomery at some apartments... I just can't believe they wore gloves and that's why their aren't prints

Here’s an interesting news link on IY detailing all his arrests including one in Kansas. It also names the two individuals who were with him when he was arrested for the kidnapping of the 77 yr old man..the woman who’s still incarcerated and the other male.
Who is Ibraheem Yazeed? Aniah Blanchard kidnapping suspect has arrests in several states
Edited to say it was not the case of the 77 yr old but the case where he and the two others held two men against their will that listed the names of his two cohorts...sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
S
Auburn is probably the safest place a college kid could be. It sounds like one student of Auburn University has been kidnapped/murder in 2008. I was at Auburn from 1999-2004 and it’s the safest place I’ve ever been.

The location this abduction happened is not on campus. It’s towards the interstate which is usually a sketchy area anywhere.

Painting Auburn as a place you would move in with your child shows you don’t know anything about Auburn.

I don’t know anyone that went to Southern Union nor do I even know where the campus is located. I heard that people that couldn’t get in Auburn would take classes at Southern Union to get grades up.

Please don’t say false things about my alma mater and the loviest village on the plains.
I stated MY opinion. The fact is when you attend school anywhere you don’t always stay on campus. And I was being a bit facetious yet it is quite uncommon for random kidnappings like this to happen. LE believes others are involved. Until we know who, and why, my opinion is everyone should be extra vigilant in Montgomery and Auburn.

Your post made me want to re-link the Auburn crime log. There is an arrest on 11-2 that is interesting. “Obstruction government Operations” I wonder what that means. Auburn University Crime Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—