Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know that the witness actually identified IY’s distinctive jacket as the man with that jacket pushing her in the car! I don’t think that a man seeing a person with that jacket pushing her in the car can be disputed whether or not that was IY. Interested to find out the DNA results bc Aniah’s brother was in the car hours before so praying that this is IY’s DNA so they can get that sorry piece of garbage. & we know for a FACT it was at that gas station. There was rumors that the gas station clerks said it wasn’t. So that is not disputable anymore. Now he just needs to spill it with where she is. The only thing I’d give IY is MAYBE death penalty off the table. He just needs to spill it.

Xavier Harris on Twitter

The court decided no bond for Ibraheem Yazeed and on Dec 4th the courts will discuss if the gag order will be lifted. @WVTM13

Xavier Harris on Twitter

When Ibraheem Yazeed walked into the court room this morning he looked the family in their eyes and shook his head. @WVTM13
That second tweet here literally makes my blood boil. I hope they gave him such a look that it burned a hole thru him. He’s not a human & has no feelings or conscience. But I hope he NEVER forgets that mama’s face.

Wow!
Please whoever has time a summary would be great.

quickly from me- random
Yazeed buying alcoholic beverage and noticed her
Witness was staying at nearby hotel
Lady he was with told him not to get involved... hmmm
Telling someone not to get involved around here seems like that could have happened. Something like what happened in this case does. not. happen. here. Ppl point to Lauren Burke but that was YEARS ago & she was out on a run I believe. Ppl don’t get snatched from gas stations at one of the busiest intersections in town. I’m sure his wife or whoever was like don’t get involved bc it’s none of your business - thinking of a domestic dispute. It would be easy to talk someone out of calling the cops (not after this) around here. I can’t imagine the guilt that guy feels. But I can guarantee you one thing. The next time someone around here sees something, they won’t think twice based off ppl I’ve talked to.

Here's what I got from this:

1 - Bond was denied, gag order will be revisited on Dec. 4 but is current still in effect
2 - IY confirmed it was him on the surveillance video
3 - Chance encounter between IY and AB, he was checking out (purchasing alcoholic beverage and waiting on change) when she walked in and he saw her
4 - Witness confirmed IY forced AB into her vehicle at the Chevron, didn't come forward earlier because woman he was staying with at nearby hotel told him to stay out of it. Eventually he gave a statement and broke down in tears while doing so.
5 - Male DNA found in AB's car, state has ordered IY to give DNA sample
6 - When IY walked into court, he made eye contact with AB's family and shook his head

Here's what I got from this:

1 - Bond was denied, gag order will be revisited on Dec. 4 but is current still in effect
2 - IY confirmed it was him on the surveillance video
3 - Chance encounter between IY and AB, he was checking out (purchasing alcoholic beverage and waiting on change) when she walked in and he saw her
4 - Witness confirmed IY forced AB into her vehicle at the Chevron, didn't come forward earlier because woman he was staying with at nearby hotel told him to stay out of it. Eventually he gave a statement and broke down in tears while doing so.
5 - Male DNA found in AB's car, state has ordered IY to give DNA sample
6 - When IY walked into court, he made eye contact with AB's family and shook his head
I guess we can also say with certainty that the person walking out of the gas station in the surveillance video released when Aniah was walking in was IY. That side is where the register is located & they said he was checking out as she walked in.

Good to know that the witness actually identified IY’s distinctive jacket as the man with that jacket pushing her in the car! I don’t think that a man seeing a person with that jacket pushing her in the car can be disputed whether or not that was IY. Interested to find out the DNA results bc Aniah’s brother was in the car hours before so praying that this is IY’s DNA so they can get that sorry piece of garbage. & we know for a FACT it was at that gas station. There was rumors that the gas station clerks said it wasn’t. So that is not disputable anymore. Now he just needs to spill it with where she is. The only thing I’d give IY is MAYBE death penalty off the table. He just needs to spill it.

I hope they have already tested it against the brother’s dna and ruled him out, along with any other innocent males who were in the vehicle in the days prior to her kidnapping. Just moo

So this confirms quite a bit of information. IMO it would appear this was a random crime and not something planned. I know, based on what AB's mother had said, there was some speculation this was not random, but I feel reasonably sure it was, in fact, a random event.

We also now know the witness is a male and not an accomplice of IY, which was also speculated that might be the case. MOO

It is also confirmed there is male DNA in the car. I would have to think LE has already ruled out the brother and anyone else who Ab personally knew that was in the car recently.

"a life-threatening amount of blood"
Honestly, I think that’s the reporter’s words, not LE or DA. Some MSM articles have used the same language, in reference to the affidavit. But the actual wording in the affidavit doesn’t mention the amount of blood, but could be interpreted to mean the amount of blood.

Can’t find the actual affidavit offhand (don’t see it in the media thread), but this article provides a quote from the affidavit...
UPDATE: Suspect in Aniah Blanchard's disappearance extradited to Auburn

Blood evidence was discovered in the passenger’s compartment of the vehicle that was indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury. The evidence was submitted to the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences and confirmed to be that of Aniah Blanchard, " the affidavit states.

Honestly, I think that’s the reporter’s words, not LE or DA. Some MSM articles have used the same language, in reference to the affidavit. But the actual wording in the affidavit doesn’t mention the amount of blood, but could be interpreted to mean the amount of blood.

Can’t find the actual affidavit offhand (don’t see it in the media thread), but this article provides a quote from the affidavit...
UPDATE: Suspect in Aniah Blanchard's disappearance extradited to Auburn

Blood evidence was discovered in the passenger’s compartment of the vehicle that was indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury. The evidence was submitted to the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences and confirmed to be that of Aniah Blanchard, " the affidavit states.
Hopefully if a court transcript is not released, someone will press one of these reporters for the exact wording used by LE today.

Ugh......I feel like he is enjoying all of this media attention!:mad: I would not have maintained my composure if I were in Angela's shoes when he looked at her & shook his head, kudos to her for remaining such a class act!

I too attended Auburn, although it's been a while. I do think it's more common now for kids to attend Southern Union but live in Auburn with their friends from high school. I know several students that are currently doing this. Auburn now even offers the opportunity to take Southern Union classes on Auburn's campus but at Southern Union prices. I spent 7 years in Auburn total for undergrad and grad school, and I never once knew anyone from Tuskegee or Montgomery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech