Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up... somethings wrong.

they are not showing “jr’s” pic with this story. This is his dad, I believe? Third suspect arrested in Aniah Blanchard disappearance

Edited... y’all seriously what’s up here? Wrong pic? Wrong name? If wrong pic ok, if wrong person we need to scrub some posts.

edited 2. I am adding the pic from article although I had to resize to load.

Yep! Jail roster search result shows his pic.

Montgomery County Public Web Search

You can do warrant searches at same link

Last edited:
Has anyone else realized that the other two were arrested in Montgomery. MOO (not really, its intuition) they're in Montgomery jail. Exactly where IY wanted to go. You know why because they've got help , they're all informative criminals. IY in lee county was the best move. However all that know and are involved shouldn't get any plea bargain. With that said moo these others have families , and *advertiser censored* about to get real.

IY was extradited from Florida so he went straight to Auburn/Lee County since they filed the kidnapping charges against him.

The others may end up there. There are 3 counties involved right now in this crime so I'm not sure how this will all play out.

Edited to add: It looks like AF is in Lee County jail also.

Last edited:
upload_2019-11-25_20-20-25.jpeg
The search for the Southern Union State Community College student brought together more than 25,000 people across the nation in a group called ‘Find Aniah’ on Facebook. So many people were hoping for a different outcome.

“I’m so sorry this has happened to you," Madison Burt said. "There’s cruel people out here and I don’t know anyone who could do that to anybody and it’s hard to hear that.”
Community heartbroken after human remains found in Macon Co. believed to be missing Aniah Blanchard

upload_2019-11-25_20-24-3.jpeg
Walt Harris Instagram
A third man has been arrested in connection with the disappearance of Aniah Blanchard, stepdaughter of current Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Heavyweight, Walt Harris. According to WSFA, David Johnson Jr. was arrested in Montgomery, Alabama and charged with hindering prosecution.

Two men, Antwon Fisher, 35, and 30-year-old Ibraheem Yazeed, are currently in custody and are prime suspects in Blanchard’s disappearance, which happened last month in Alabama.

Unfortunately, after an exhaustive nationwide search, it was reported earlier today (Mon. Nov. 25, 2019) that remains found in Macon County, Ala., are believed to be those of 19-year old Blanchard, though an autopsy will be conducted to confirm.

The mixed marital arts (MMA) community rallied behind Harris and his family during this terrible time, as UFC president Dana White offered $25,000 for any information leading to Blanchard’s whereabouts.

Soon thereafter, UFC Light Heavyweight champion, Jon Jones, and MMA manager, Ali Abdelaziz, revealed they would each tack on another $25,000 to the reward, which initially started out at $5,000.
Third Suspect Arrested, Charged In Blanchard’s Disappearance

Hopefully it is not a dumb move for the prosecutor to agree to this bond. Depending on how much they need Fisher in a trial, of course. With the connections that Yazeed and Fisher seem to have, it might be that Fisher disappears once he is out on bond. imo

Maybe locating Aniah - and having Yazeed's DNA - is enough for them to successfully move forward in the proceedings.
Sometimes they have to deal with the devil to achieve a successful prosecution of the murderer.
Yeah. From AF’s SM, he seems involved with his kids & that’s prob the only weak spot he has & why he’d talk for bail IMO. His SM posts don’t scream “I’d be the type of guy to help a murderer & dispose of a body” but he did something. I’d be interested to know the details of how he got involved bc he isn’t friends with any of IY’s SM profiles. Which I find a bit odd. He actually shared the article of IY being arrested on the kidnapping charge earlier this year! Figuring out how all this is related in this case is bonkers!!!

The remains were found on a county road in neighboring Macon County, Lee County District Attorney Brandon Hughes told The Associated Press.

“I can confirm that human remains have been found in Macon County on County Road 2 and we have good reason to believe they are that of Aniah Blanchard,” Hughes said.

Mixon testified that convenience store video footage showed a man buying a beverage look over at Blanchard. He said tipsters later identified the man as Ibraheem Yazeed, 29, and a man at the store told investigators he saw Yazeed force Blanchard into her car and drive away.

Police have arrested Yazeed and a second man, 35-year-old Antwain Shamar Fisher of Montgomery, on kidnapping charges in Blanchard’s disappearance. In an arrest warrant filed with the court Monday, police said Fisher helped Yazeed by disposing of evidence and driving him. Hughes said a third man, David Johnson, Jr., was arrested Monday in Montgomery and charged with hindering prosecution in the case.

Auburn Police said Monday that investigators “obtained information regarding the possible location of a body.” Law enforcement officials searched a wooded area in Shorter, Alabama, and found what appeared to be human remains several feet into the woods.
Remains found believed to be UFC fighters’ stepdaughter

Hi all, first post. I wonder if his father has a criminal record also. I can understand a "clerical" error between Sr. and Jr. It happens quite often between my husband Sr. and son Jr. However, all the photos I have seen from Dave Johnson Sr's FB page show him well groomed, and healthy. The photo shown on this "arrest" record is quite different, worn for wear! I hope he didn't step in claiming to be Dave John Jr.!!!! I had to edit because I believe I mixed up "Squirmey" with Lil' Dave! My apologizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth