Deceased/Not Found AL - Ayanna Smith, 26, Enterprise, 21 Jan 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think I found the other gf fb. looking for one for hunter

May 2018:

Jury finds Hunter guilty of murder

An Enterprise man was found guilty last Wednesday of murdering his girlfriend, 26-year-old Ayanna Smith, of Enterprise.

According to Coffee County District Attorney Tom Anderson, jurors deliberated for less than an hour before reaching a guilty verdict for Malcom Hunter, 29.

Smith had been seen on Jan. 21, 2017. Weeks later, Enterprise Police Department officers arrested Hunter on suspicion of foul play.

Smith’s body was never recovered.​

Coffee County man sentenced to life without parole for murder

Coffee County Judge Jeff Kelley sentenced convicted murderer Malcolm Hunter to life in prison without the possibility of parole Wednesday.

Hunter was offered a lesser sentence for information that would lead to the recovery of Smith’s body, but he refused to provide any information regarding the body’s whereabouts, said Coffee County District Attorney Tom Anderson.

Witness testimony documented that Hunter had made statements about cutting up Smith’s body in little pieces and feeding it to the alligators, Anderson said.​

Hunter given life without parole in murder case

Ayanna Smith's family and friends read statements and provided written statements to the court to be used in consideration during sentencing.

"Since that day, our lives have been an immense roller coaster," Reed, Ayanna Smith's brother, said. "Your actions have left an empty void in our lives."

Reed called for the maximum sentence against Hunter.

<snipped>

Ayanna Smith's mother, Patricia Smith, stated that the murder and disappearance of her daughter "left a hole" in her heart.

"It left a hole in my heart that will never be fixed," she said in her statement. "The damage he caused by this will never be fixed."​

I really hope that this young lady is found so that her family can get some closure. This is my town, but I haven’t been able to tell just where they are searching.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back