AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, how is JMoore connected/related to all of these other charged "special" "people"? TIA

JM is/was WWH's best friend. They grew up together. She was with WWH when she found DH in his truck iirc.

BREAKING NEWS: Yet another arrest in the Wood family sex abuse case.
Family friend, Jennifer Moore has now been arrested and charged with production of child *advertiser censored* and sex abuse.

She is the 11th person charged in a family child sex investigation that crosses several county and jurisdictional lines.
Many of the suspects have been arrested more than once in the case.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fox10-Andrew-Perez/105044436291092

I expect the child *advertiser censored* charges are going to go a long way in explaining what was exactly going on.

Does JMoore have children? :thud:

TIA
IIRC two children. A son and a daughter.

jennifer-moore_1383595213814_3949391_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Jenny doesn't look so good. I think we've all been waiting for her arrest. LE must have the *advertiser censored* evidence. Buh bye Jenny.

Looks like she got an award for bb gun shooting ... :thud:

I've been a long time lurker and I finally registered!! Ok so how many more people do you think is involved? And how y'all find peoples fb's sooo fast. I'm clueless..

Is that link working for everyone? Is it just me again?

I'm new to the rules, sorry. I wasn't calling the husband an actual gangsta, he was one for Halloween. I'm sorry..

I've been a long time lurker and I finally registered!! Ok so how many more people do you think is involved? And please pm me and let me know how y'all find peoples fb's sooo fast. I'm clueless..

:welcome4: lisablues!

My best advice, :hills: from this case! JMO

Just burn the town down... take no prisoners, but done with them. This just keeps getting worse and worse! All the lives being affected by this perverted crew. Now all those dear kids in cubscouts will be questioned, and two more children whose own parent was arrested, so another family torn apart. Guess her husband/significant other will be next. I don't see how you could be married to someone like this and not know. Maybe if it was a one time thing, but this is ongoing it appears, and what kinda MOM VIDEO TAPES THIS CRAP??????

Thanks Davia18!

"Moore's bond hearing was held Monday afternoon before Judge Taylor. He set her bond at $75,000 on the Production of Child *advertiser censored* and $25,000 on Sexual Abuse Second Degree.

Moore cannot have any contact with the juvenile victim, as well as any child under the age of 18."

I bet the parents of the little Webelos are furious and fearful for their own children!

You can not tell me that someone is not keeping this covered up in the Media!!! Everyday I pray that Brittney shows up, watch the news (B'ham AND Huntsville) and nothing ever about the sex ring or Brittney. What is it going to take for the media to cover this, help all these victims and FIND BRITTNEY???

I don't know what will happen here, but in many communities having a scout den leader arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges would create very, very deep concern in the community. Especially amongst the parents of children in the organization. This is terrible, it really is.

You can not tell me that someone is not keeping this covered up in the Media!!! Everyday I pray that Brittney shows up, watch the news (B'ham AND Huntsville) and nothing ever about the sex ring or Brittney. What is it going to take for the media to cover this, help all these victims and FIND BRITTNEY???

I think it will be this, to be honest. Scout leader arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges. It is a huge organization and I think they may feel it necessary to issue a statement to reassure parents. That would hit the headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston