AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I found this! So far!

Her Daddy says Brittney's clothes and her baby's still unwrapped birthday presents were found at Donnie's house??

Hi Jersey Girl

I dont know how to link to an earlier post I made, but here is the post #970 and this is the post:

"May 30, 2013 Wednesday
7:30 pm Brittney leaves mother's home.
8:20 pm Brittney and DH cell phones ping at stix river
(Brittney text back and forth with friends until 11:20)
11:20 pm Brittney stops answering calls/text that she receives

May 31, 2013 Thursday
12:07 am Brittney's cell calls VM, disconnects after couple seconds.
(last of Brittney's cell pings at stix river)

1:07 am DH cell pings at Tillmans' Corner
(DH phone never pings at Grand Bay area)

1:47 am Brittney's cell sends out a text at Grand Bay exit off I10 (or pings)
(Last of Brittney's cell calls, texts, and pings)

May 31 to June 1 am Friday
DH text and calls Brittney various times during the 31st and 1st
(Brittney doesn't reply)

June 1, 2013 Am DH shot in head.

Please change any of the above timeline for corrections. I keep reading this over and over.

My thoughts are something happened to BW between 11:20 pm & 12:07 am.

At 12:07 someone called BW's VM, and hung up quickly, before listening to any message if there were any.

One hour 40 min later the last ping from BW cell pings from Grand Bay exit. (question: so this would mean BW cell phone died, battery was removed, or phone destroyed?)

So, BW either willingly disappeared or someone/s disappeared her.

A. Willingly: to avoid questioning or testifying.
B. Unwillingly: to shut her up.

There is no warrant for her regarding any of these abuse cases. This means no child/person has stated BW was involved. LE has nothing connecting BW with these abuse crimes. There would be a warrant for her arrest if she is suspect in these crimes, lack of whereabouts doesn't stop LE from issuing a warrant, in fact it would help find BW to issue a warrant.

If someone/s shut BW up, I don't think they would leave any remains to be found. (I'm so sorry Steph, I think you did touch on this when you mentioned wildlife before)

More than CW, I think the weeping widow has the answers.

My heart breaks for Brittney and her family. I really want to rehash this until we hit on something that can help us find the answers.

Hugs to all. "

I hope this helps.

Does anyone remember what time Wendy posted about a sick child on FB?

And...what time did Scott Wood post a geocaching pic?

I'll go look if no one knows off hand. I am so anxious to catch up on posts...but I'll look in a min.

IIRC, early Thursday am, around ?2am or 3am? - guesstament from memory.
IIRC, early Friday am, around ?12:30am? - guesstament from memory.
I'll go look if no one knows off hand. I am so anxious to catch up on posts...but I'll look in a min.

My responses from memory above in bold blue.

Was it mentioned at one time Brit was moving
To the Styx river house that she had stuff there already?
Anyone know?

It was on Wendy's facebook page. A family member asked Wendy where Brittney was living when she went missing. The family member goes on to say she'd heard Brittney was living back and forth between Chessie and Wendy's homes.

Wendy replies with the date she last saw Brittney. And that Brittney called Donnie to ask if she could come stay.

MOO Brittney didn't ask if she could come visit, she asked if she could come stay.

Wasn't scott posting around 1 am or 2?

It was on Wendy's facebook page. A family member asked Wendy where Brittney was living when she went missing. The family member goes on to say she'd heard Brittney was living back and forth between Chessie and Wendy's homes.

Wendy replies with the date she last saw Brittney. And that Brittney called Donnie to ask if she could come stay.

MOO Brittney didn't ask if she could come visit, she asked if she could come stay.

Thank You!!!!!

I read, what seems like, so many conflicting statements/stories about CW and BW's relationship.

I'd like to know if CW seemed bonded to BW? TIA

I checked the deleted Timeline...

Wendy posted about the sick child on Thursday, 5/31/12 at 1:42 am from Turkey Branch.
Scott uploaded the geocache photo on Friday, 6/01/12 at 2:21 am.

When looking for the map just now I could not help but see these 3 - 4 links in a row with statements that are so conflicting. Don't you think it is so creepy in retrospect. CW what a .........

bringing this forward from early on. AL AL-Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

all underlines and bolds are by me.

June 21, 2012

Twist in Brittney Wood's Disappearance

Authorities are looking into the possibility that the arrests could be connected with Brittney’s disappearance. Her brother mentioned her possibly being scared and in hiding when he was interviewed earlier this month. If the charges against her family members turn out to be true, this could be the motivation she has to be in hiding.

June 22, 2012

Brittney Woods Mom Still has Faith

As of Friday, Wood hasn’t seen her daughter in 22 days.
"She was happy as she could be.
She wasn't upset at all. She walked out of my yard carrying a blue bag and just i thought she was going to a friend's (house.) That was the last time I saw her,” said Wood

June 23, 2012

Brittney Wood Case Shrouded in Mystery...

Wood has been missing for almost three weeks, and a national organization KlaasKIDS Foundation even came into town and organized a search near Robertsdale, Alabama, across the bay
from the city of Mobile. It was believed her cell phone signal was detected in that area. Police aren't saying why the search is now focused in the opposite direction, in South Mobile County near Grand Bay, Alabama.

Few Leads in Case of Missing Teen Mom

Wood’s family reported her missing June 2 after she "packed her bags and walked out of the house” May 30.
"She left with personal items with the intent of being gone at least overnight and that was not unusual,” [Mobile PD Cpl Chris] Levy said.

bolded by me:
It's always struck me as weird that Chessie said Brittney left her yard, not left her house. That's a weird way to phrase it. Makes me wonder about that memorial rock in her lawn. I hope cadaver dogs searched that property.

bolded by me:
It's always struck me as weird that Chessie said Brittney left her yard, not left her house. That's a weird way to phrase it. Makes me wonder about that memorial rock in her lawn. I hope cadaver dogs searched that property.

Strongly agree on all points!

I know it hasn't been a long time, but we need more arrests. People are cracking and time to ratchet up the pressure.

Wait a second....I may be wrong, but didnt I read somewhere that CH said they had a fight or argument that day? I always hate when I hear that because a "fight" could be anything from a small argument to something much much worse. If she did say this at some point...then WTH is this.....

"As of Friday, Wood hasn’t seen her daughter in 22 days.
"She was happy as she could be. She wasn't upset at all. She walked out of my yard carrying a blue bag and just i thought she was going to a friend's (house.) That was the last time I saw her,” said Wood"

I am on my ipad and have the pic/time saved on my other computer. I'll get it tomorrow...it's time to get sleep or I'd get it now.

Wait a second....I may be wrong, but didnt I read somewhere that CH said they had a fight or argument that day? I always hate when I hear that because a "fight" could be anything from a small argument to something much much worse. If she did say this at some point...then WTH is this.....

"As of Friday, Wood hasn’t seen her daughter in 22 days.
"She was happy as she could be. She wasn't upset at all. She walked out of my yard carrying a blue bag and just i thought she was going to a friend's (house.) That was the last time I saw her,” said Wood"
In one of Chessie's versions she said that she and Brittney had argued or fussed because she wanted Brittney to watch her children.

Chessie needs to write down her stories to help her keep them straight. Ahh...how simple it would be to just tell the truth. moo

The timeline and locations always make my head spin. Thankfully, you are all much better at it than I am. I do remember that some geo pics were requested by RSW from someone in his group on May 30th. I don't know when he actually posted them though.

In one of Chessie's versions she said that she and Brittney had argued or fussed because she wanted Brittney to watch her children.

Chessie needs to write down her stories to help her keep them straight. Ahh...how simple it would be to just tell the truth. moo

fabvab, I made a post about Chessie's ever changing story a couple of weeks ago when she had the press conference with her attorney. The one where she proclaimed herself innocent of anything she's ever done and to leave her alone so she can find Brittney. I haven't heard anything about Chessie planning a search.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

"I noticed in the video that Chessie gives yet another version of how Brittney left her house May 31. Her first version was Brittney left home happy as could be, not a care in the world. Then we got version 2 when she admitted they'd had an argument over Brittney not helping with Chessie's youngest children.

Today we get yet another scenario that Brittney did seem angry and Chessie's sure it's because she was going to confront Donnie about the sex crimes.

So three very different versions of their last moments together."

PS: actually I forgot version 1.1 where she admits Donnie picked Brittney up at the end of her driveway. I guess she forgot that part when she first said Brittney went to a friend's house.

:banghead:

Thank you Willow Knight.

From your post:

1:07 am DH cell pings at Tillmans' Corner
(DH phone never pings at Grand Bay area)

1:47 am Brittney's cell sends out a text at Grand Bay exit off I10 (or pings)
(Last of Brittney's cell calls, texts, and pings)

Then how did Brittney's phone battery end up in Donnie's vehicle? He was never at Grand Bay and she was never at Tillmans Corner.

An aside, how can we confirm there are no warrants for Brittney's arrest? Could you please post an MSM report stating this (besides Chessie saying so)? I don't remember the DA saying anything about warrants and Brittney. TIA!! :seeya:

Here is a post from BritsStepMom: post 361

Yes, when we had our first meeting with LE about the case. CW asked was Brittney wanted for anything? I assumed she was talking about having said gun being under age and they said "they" didn't have any warrants for her on traffic division did. But who knows they might have been blowing smoke to see if we were hiding Britt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by BrittsStepMom; 08-23-2013 at 10:21 AM.

Also, in alabama warrants are public record: Arrest warrants are classified as public records. An arrest warrant is issued for an individual when there is sufficient evidence to hold him or her responsible for a crime. Once the warrant is issued, it is considered a public record accessible by the general public. A simple visit to the court house (possibly even a phone call) will state if there is or isn't.

"Then how did Brittney's phone battery end up in Donnie's vehicle? He was never at Grand Bay and she was never at Tillmans Corner."

It was CW that said it was Brittney's phone battery in Donnie's vehicle. How she knew that is way over my head.

It's just a crazy mess.

000201DD.gif

She's dumb enough to post about the cute doctor while her husband is dying. She's dumb enough to announce she's deleting messages after Brittney goes missing. She's dumb enough to post gigantic photos of herself on fb after she's arrested for horrible crimes against children.

23_33_15.gif

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...r-search-warrant-issued#.UomvZSY_3C4.facebook

snipped: It reads, “Donald Holland showed them videos on his computer of (the victim) and Brittney Wood, at various ages all under 13, engaging in sexual activity with different adults.”

The lack of comma in this sentence is really disturbing to me. Without a comma, the victim and Brittney, at various ages.. if Brittney was under 13, then the victim would have been very young. Am I just reading too much into the lack of comma?

With a comma.. the victim, and Brittney, at various ages..

Like I needed more things about this case to give me nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne