AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it all 'started' with Donnie, but I do get the idea he was in a leadership role. One of the charges against Kent... Donnie was present, same with Chessie. His wife was one of the filmer's I guess, and her best friend was the one who got the child *advertiser censored* production charges. But this behavior is so horrible, and seemed to be so accepted and common to them, I'd be willing to guess some sort of abuse goes further back more generations than I have fingers and toes. (Maybe I exaggerated.)

They had to be making money off this, I just hope LE follows those production charges, just think of how many arrests THAT could lead to. It blows my mind.

I do pray the cycle of abuse has ended here, although i'm not optimistic about that

When I saw that memorial picture, it looked like to me that the tree was almost like an arrow pointing at the rock, sometimes I read too much into things

edit: the tree is also above the word 'in' D:

that damn memorial "rock" - look, I want to think (because she IS a mother) that the memorial rock, the big wreath with the letter B and everything right there - dead center - in her lawn, is a big F U to Wendy and anyone else who knows where Brittney is. The other part of me thinks it's a deflector, away from what Chessie knows and hides. I'm torn between the two and I see it as having no middle ground.

I never thought it was anytbing but an attempt to look llke she was "doing" something, because imo she seemed to lack the effort it requires to actively walk & search areas maybe known to her & her siblings, for her daughter. Imo she was thinking if she looked like she cared she might receive some sympathy donations or maybe a spot on the news which could also turn to donations. Imo.

that damn memorial "rock" - look, I want to think (because she IS a mother) that the memorial rock, the big wreath with the letter B and everything right there - dead center - in her lawn, is a big F U to Wendy and anyone else who knows where Brittney is. The other part of me thinks it's a deflector, away from what Chessie knows and hides. I'm torn between the two and I see it as having no middle ground.

I never thought it was anytbing but an attempt to look llke she was "doing" something, because imo she seemed to lack the effort it requires to actively walk & search areas maybe known to her & her siblings, for her daughter. Imo she was thinking if she looked like she cared she might receive some sympathy donations or maybe a spot on the news which could also turn to donations. Imo.

Yes, and Steph confirmed that person spoke voice to Brittney and she was not in any state of upset. Nothing in her demeanor to alarm him. Steph also confirmed that phone call was confirmed by the phone records and what I have since used as her most definite LKA time 6pm-ish 5/30/2012. The phone records that Steph has referenced to us do make it appear that she did arrive at Styx River, texted friends at the same time & cell tower as DH using his phone. So by all information, that we have been given, whatever happened seemed to happen between 11:00-midnight and 1:42am when WWH updates her Facebook with a sick child post to begin her web of lies. Britt has vanished and DH has 40 hours before his fatal meetup before his appointment with LE. Was he meeting someone to pick up a wad of cash for bail? Down the dead end near the family home but far enough away to not violate his child no-contact order? Or a last kiss before I go in for certain arrest?
Anyone have stats on suicides in vehicles? Don't 90% walk away from the vehicle first?

Kate, just wanted to tell you I think you have a very clear and logical mind. Great attention to detail. Sometimes just hitting the 'thank you' button doesn't really say enough. And there are a few others that are really keen. Why was he parked at that dead end?

I believe Chessie knows everything, every little detail. Everything.

The memorial........we all know it's not for Brittney. It's for Chessie.

I wish LE could search her property. They haven't yet, correct?

MOO

Kate, just wanted to tell you I think you have a very clear and logical mind. Great attention to detail. Sometimes just hitting the 'thank you' button doesn't really say enough. And there are a few others that are really keen. Why was he parked at that dead end?

I prefer to be the one reading, but since the search warrant has been issued, it's allowed me to catch up & ask the questions I am more comfortable reading.

That's a good question.
1. Meet WWH for last kiss and get cash for bond planned in advance.
2. Meet BW who also needs/wants an interview with LE planned in advance.
3. Committ suicide
3 a. Pick a legal spot away from my children so I don't break any laws when I do it. (Now's a fine time to be lawful.)
3 b. Pick the spot close to home because I am so thoughtful and don't want them to look long, but they can still clean up because I'm not that thoughtful to get out of the truck first.
4. Agree to meet there spontaneously when a caller says Brittney is being given a ride there.

Most of this is rehash, I've had the last month to sort of catch up with it all.

All MOO.

BBM Now, don't you go worrying about Chessie looking after these other young children. After all, her attorney says "There is not proof whatsoever to the charges,' he said." (yeah, unless a video shows up)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tney-Wood-pleads-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html

"Chessie, 43, has been charged with sodomy and child abuse of a minor - one of 11 arrested in what police sources have called 'the most depraved family in America'."

then this

"Chessie, who is out on bail looking after two young children aged two and three, talked on the front lawn of her home that adjoins a rundown trailer park where dogs run loose and where the residents greet visitors they do not recognize with suspicious stares."

Well. That was possibly the most disgusting piece of journalism I've ever had to read. As a local, I'd really really love to personally thank these soulless sub-human child rapists for making it possible for my home to also be the home of the most depraved family in America. I mean, it's not like Alabama didn't already have enough (usually totally justified) twisted backwards intolerant and ignorant perceptions about it. I've wanted to leave this state for years and now I will never be able to get out fast enough. It's bad enough being thought to be a part of every ideal you despise without having this magnificent designation to side step with the rest of the not-nearly-as-depraved non-child raping country.
I'm beginning to think that the only way I can conserve some relatedness to humanity and accept the actuality of these acts of immorality and violation is for me to wantonly replace all we know and don't know with my own wishful personal fantasy that asserts that DH didn't kill himself but instead Brittney, in a selfless act of heroism and purifying righteousness put a hot bullet in his repugnant, vile, abhorrent, repulsive, pustular, fetid, unholy, infected, sorry-*advertiser censored* piece of rotting carrion that could hardly have passed for a human brain.
I'm just going to stay cozy with that thought so that I'll still be able to perceive any beauty in this world at all.

SeeingForThe1stTime, I understand your anger. Please don't let the (British) Daily Mail get to you too much. They love to make US citizens, especially those from the Southern states, look like ignorant mis-breeds. I've seen numerous Daily Mail photos showing the bottom of society that they try to pass off as normal life. They especially love showing pitiful toothless folks trying to earn a living picking cotton. *rolls eyes*

I love Alabama. The folks I've met there are some of the warmest and welcoming I've ever met. Vacationed in the Gulf Shores area many times. I'd actually move there in a heartbeat if I could afford a place with water view. :loveyou:

SeeingForThe1stTime- this is fairly typical of the "Daily Fail", it is a joke in the UK, don't worry, they turn on everyone, from every where. It does not have a lot of credibility to say the least!

Although I do think Wendy probably knows what has happened to Brittney, and maybe Chessie doesn't, the whole outraged innocence that Chessie is assuming is revolting, and makes me feel sick. Apart from the charges that she is facing, and compelling evidence of her woeful mothering of her eldest three children at least, she was at Wendy's court appearance, Mendy was at the memorial rock unveiling, ah, it seems that again and again she failed Brittney. (In the unlikely event that she took some responsibility and said "this won't happen with my two little children, I'm going to protect them with my very life" I would cheer. Loudly)

I know it's a slippery slope to judge other parents, but it seems that if Brittney had better mothering, she would be safe now. I wish Chessie would shut up, and take some responsibility.

This article is heartbreaking. Steph my heart goes out to your family. I hope someone tells the truth soon. :(

article-2520771-19EEF63A00000578-264_634x421.jpg

Memorial: A stone tribute outside Chessie's home sits beneath a wreath with a 'B' for Brittney next to a fallen Christmas tree. Family members that MailOnline talked to believe there is no hope Brittney is still alive

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html#ixzz2n12itEMP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Is this the craziest memorial thingy ever? What's with the Christmas tree laying on its side? My apologies to Steph, but this article is the biggest load of cr@p I've read in a long time.

That is one creepy molester van! :scared:

article-2520771-19EEF63A00000578-264_634x421.jpg

Memorial: A stone tribute outside Chessie's home sits beneath a wreath with a 'B' for Brittney next to a fallen Christmas tree. Family members that MailOnline talked to believe there is no hope Brittney is still alive

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html#ixzz2n12itEMP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Is this the craziest memorial thingy ever? What's with the Christmas tree laying on its side? My apologies to Steph, but this article is the biggest load of cr@p I've read in a long time.

I think this pic is on the creepy side. This whole thing reminds me of Texas Chainsaw Massacre family in the movie and this pic fits with them. This whole story is like something out of a horror movie except these aren't actors but real perps. Makes my skin crawl. Hopefully, they will all be locked up and no other child becomes a victim of them.

Someone out of this bunch didnt murder anyone but knows who did. I wonder if there are any plea deals going on in the background?

Sending some soothing, calming thoughts to Brittney's daughter, and Steph and Wally, and those here.

minusfour & gliving Thank's y'all. I know how media can be, it's just so frustrating to see people play right into the part. ugh. Chessie has to know, or at the very least have a pretty good idea. I mean if I do, she has too. I've always felt like, if she's deceased then Brittney was likely dumped in the delta (depending on if and what kind of boat the H's may have had access to) or she was in a shallow grave near or weighted in stix river. The reason I think so is because it was close by and I don't think D or W would have felt much comfort rolling around Baldwin County with a dead body in their possession. If you live here you know why, LE (traffic) is...how should I say it...um, touchy. So, it was close, secluded, easy access, murky and stinky. Not to mention, these people aren't rocket scientist or worker bees. Quick and easy and a fairly obvious choice is my best guest.

Chessie should not be around any child since she is poison. She is a scary and unstable person. It appears she protects nobody. That shrine is nothing but a show and it's sick. Who wants their front yard to be a graveyard with small kids still there? Just because a lawyer says you are innocent, does this mean the court believes it as well? I can't imagine with those charges, how she's allowed to have them. If they are not being sexually abused, they are still around a woman who has obvious mental issues.

If what was written in those letters to/from Wendy were true, and if it does name Chessie along with other females involved in this, then I think it would be safe to assume Brittney knew also of her own mother's deeds. I thought it was odd that so many females were mentioned, makes me think the writer was female or at least identified with the females involved for whatever reason.

But yet from the beginning, Chessie said they were only aware of accusations against Donnie.

But then because of the investigation going forward, the house of cards begins to fall. Victims come forward, and it shows nearly everybody had an interest at the investigation being cut off at Donnie.

I'm not saying Donnie was murdered, I honestly can't see how anybody could try to murder a man of that size, let along keep enough to control to actually make it appear to be suicide. (Unless he was drugged.. or something.. idk)

I've always thought Donnie had something to do with Brittney's disappearance. But who does that really protect? Not Donnie, since his accuser was evidently NOT Brittney and had already gone to authorities.

If other victims hadn't have come forward after Brittney's disappearance, then would it have been effectively sealed off at Donnie? I think that was the motive for her disappearance, to protect the rest of them.

I don't know, maybe Donald Holland thought he was sparing everyone else with his suicide, and maybe he got rid of Brittney to also spare everyone else?

Thinking out loud~ I'm sorry

In my opinion, the whole story about Brittney confronting Donnie is a blatant lie. Several things Chessie said in the article do not add up. Chessie claims to have known before Brittney disappeared all about Donnie facing charges, his polygraph, etc...If Chessie had this info, then Brittney also knew. We have also been told Brittney was a victim and is possibly seen in videos with another victim. Therefore Brittney already knew there were other victims. The whole story about the Facebook messages upsetting Brittney to the point she went to confront Donnie does not fit. Maybe the victim was new to Brittney, but not the fact that Brittney was not their only victim.

I wonder if the abuse with Brittney stopped some time ago, the older she became she stood up for herself. However if Britt knew Donnie was about to face charges and she was not the victim alleging the abuse, then Britt knew before she received the Facebook messages who Donnie was accused of victimizing. Which goes against almost everything Chessie is claiming. In my opinion, Chessie is a liar. She is not telling the real story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momtastic