AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are posts made by verified insider BrittsStepMom regarding the battery, cellphone and WWH. They should help answer some of the questions about the battery and phone.

Battery - (BBM)
This is what CW told me about the battery. WWH called her after she got the truck back from LE her and friend same friend that made the 911 call about suicide while WWH was texting on DH's phone and deleting things, helped her clean the truck.

WWH claims that she found the battery between the front seat and console and CW claimed she asked if it has scratches on it? CW claimed that she remembers her common law husband scratching it trying to get it out of the phone not long before BW vanished. IMO WWH could've put those scratches on there if that story about them even happened. How can CW remember scratches on a battery when she don't even remember that she was mad at BW when she left that night? Not to mention that DH, BW & WWH all had the same kind of phone!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9502801&postcount=1093

Battery -
WWH gave the battery to CW and CW said she tried to give it to LE but they didn't want it cause there was No way to know who the battery belonged to. And LE removed a large number of phones complete and torn up ones from the Holland house and that truck I don't really see them missing a battery JMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504004&postcount=1103

Phone - (BBM)
Yes she got a new number with the new sim card. LE said she was on the list to talk to but had not reached her yet. Brittney never stayed in one place long or kept the same number long either I would say in the 5 yrs that I have known her she had close to 10 numbers not at once just over the years.

That's why I said she had only been staying w/Chessie a few days to a week before she vanished she lived with Wally's Mom more than any where else.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504571&postcount=1152

Phone - (BBM)
Ok let me clear up the cell phone issue. DH & WWH added Britt to their plan around March 2012 I believe, they got her a smart phone the company uses a sim card, the end of April service was cut off Chessie said because Britt ran the bill WAY up with internet usage. Then on May 15th (I found this out through cell co) Brittney purchased a prepaid sim card and air/web/text time that worked with the smartphone DH had got her. So same phone the entire time just different sim card.

I personally spoke to the people that she was texting that night and none of them thought it was anyone other than Brittney. Now one of them couldn't (wouldn't) remember what they were talking about IMO drugs but he was sure it was her. LE also spoke to everyone she talked to that entire day voice call and text.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504528&postcount=1148

WWH's meddling - (BBM)
I know that the exchange did happen more that once and the funny thing is it was mostly between WWH & MWK supporters they couldn't keep the lies straight. JMO

What I can say without giving to much away. Don't want it to hurt any more possible charges to come against WWH. I know the date, time and the phone WWH used (DH's) when she broke the code to get into Brittney's vm's I have the records. And not to mention that WWH admitted it to CW and LE but gave the story of she just deleted the unimportant messages, like the one's from Wally begging Britt to call him or I.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9577468&postcount=795

Thanks for clarifying lash. I do remember reading that now. Its seems so long ago!! IMO I dont believe the battery had anything to do with Britts phone

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I think Scott posted some geocaching photos in the early hours of that morning.

Happy Christmas everybody!

(It's 12.35 AM here)

I think Scott posted some geocaching photos in the early hours of that morning.

Happy Christmas everybody!

(It's 12.35 AM here)

Merry Christmas!!

I know he posted some photos (on his facebook was it?) But I believe that they were taken prior to that date.

Im thinking more along the lines of dedicated geo caching sites

Thanks for clarifying lash. I do remember reading that now. Its seems so long ago!! IMO I dont believe the battery had anything to do with Britts phone

You're very welcome :) and BTW, welcome to WS!

I tend to agree the battery did not belong to Britt's phone. Heck, LE would not even take the battery from Chessie. Also, Britt was still using the same phone that was purchased in March on DH's plan. She only changed sim cards. Donnie, Wendy and Britt all 3 had the same phone. Which means they all had the same battery. If Britt had problems with her phone to the point where she had to remove the battery to reboot her phone, I think it is feasible Wendy and Donnie also had phone problems. All 3 may have had scratches on their batteries. In my opinion, when the battery was allegedly found the chain of evidence was broken. The battery was allegedly found by WWH and Jennifer, then handed to Chessie. Too many hands in the cookie jar. The battery passed through the hands of too many criminals. Criminals, who imo are POI's in Brittney's disappearance.

Do we know what kind of phone they had? BlackBerrys are notorious for crashing and users having to battery pull, although having a BlackBerry would rule out my theory of data potentially being stored in a cloud storage device

From my memory ...

BW left CW's house Wed evening
Early Thurs am WWH posted on FB about sick child
Early Fri am RSW posted on FB geocaching photo

I bought a beautiful glass snowflake for Brittney's Christmas wishes, and I broke it. :(

I hope Brittney's little one has a wonderful time and thinks of mom with love but not sadness. I hope she is surrounded with as much love and kindness as Brittney would ever have wished for, and I hope that soon someone will do the right thing by this child, and tell LE where her mom is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 28
Yes, that's it. That's what I'm remembering. We had an insider posting here who said something about it, I'm sure. I really don't know which thread to find that info in though - it was way back.

Verified Members in the Brittney Wood case
BrittsStepMom is verified as Brittney's stepmother
Zeaux is a verified insider
One90Proof is a verified insider

It was One90Proof. Here's a link to all of his posts:

http://websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=8160265

Was RSW Geo-caching around the time Wendy's child was ill? I thought he had gone away for some sort of military training.

Yes, that's it. That's what I'm remembering. We had an insider posting here who said something about it, I'm sure. I really don't know which thread to find that info in though - it was way back.

I believe it was right near the beginning maybe thread 2 or 3? I remember particularly because they were quite adament about their facts and then we found out they were an insider.

BBM

Post #151 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177127&page=4

Kudos to you Archangel7. It's great to have a verified law enforcement poster joining the conversation. I'll try to wait my turn next time. :)

Thank you for the welcome.
No reason for you to feel that you need to wait to respond because of me. I do applaud and acknowledge your etiquette tho....

It's very interesting to go back and read the first 3-6 months of this case, the posters and opinions too.

I forgot that 90proof was a verified insider. So, correct me if I'm wrong (I probably am)

Steph: insider, brittney's step mom.
Z (forgot the name): Steph's relative.
90 proof: RSW's geo caching friend who came here to defend him?

It's very interesting to go back and read the first 3-6 months of this case, the posters and opinions too.

I forgot that 90proof was a verified insider. So, correct me if I'm wrong (I probably am)

Steph: insider, brittney's step mom.
Z (forgot the name): Steph's relative.
90 proof: RSW's geo caching friend who came here to defend him?

Zeaux was stephs relative.
And 90 proof was verified and he confirmed that it was he who took the geocaching photo of RSW prior to Britts disappearance

I swear I have no idea why I can't ever remember what her name is, Zeaux that is.

It's true that only Steph knew Brittney right? Zeaux never met her and the 90proof person only knew RSW, correct?

Hi astrokitty. I believe you are correct. I don't believe Zeaux ever met Britt but was in efgect championing Steph and Wallys plight. 90 proof didnt even know RSW very well or for very long for that matter if I recall correctly.

From my memory ...

BW left CW's house Wed evening
Early Thurs am WWH posted on FB about sick child
Early Fri am RSW posted on FB geocaching photo

Good refresher.
When Scott's Facebook, was available for public view, I snapped a shot of the screen section of the geocache photo post and one90proof's sarcastic smart*** comment so I could figure out later what you all were talking about.

I still have it. I am CT US time, same as Mobile. On my view of his timeline, it shows being posted on June 1 at 2:21 am via mobile, which is Early Fri am. I had been thinking it was the same night as the sick child post. TY.

HTH.

I should have kept better notes. :) Good morning. Yes, I am working on another theory. But I'll hold off til it holds muster.
Besides, your discussion is more intriguing.

Scott, always the piece that doesn't fit.

Scott seems to be the most educated of the siblings. It never really hit me to the why. Gender. The girls were taking care of the babies. So now think about his education level and the ability to get even more educated with the military, but I remind myself, they probably are the same intelligence level say at 9th grade academic level, as far as grammar skills and writing. Makes sense. He's not smarter than them. He just didn't stop to start having babies. MOO.

Did a quick search for RSW under Tennessee as I remember his Myspace saying he was from TN but working in AL whilst his family remained in TN.

Not sure how accurate it is (or relevant) but White pages lists his previous places he's lived as:
ATHENS, TN
BEAUFORT, SC
AUGUSTA, GA
MOBILE, AL
CLARKSVILLE, TN

He and his family sure do seem to have moved around a fair bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online