AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....who is the famous nephew?

Yes please, do tell even if it is in a cryptic way. I also apologize if I am asking questions that you guys have been over and over, but I have been in hospital for a week and catching up on all threads (very sad about the beautiful little Indian boy)....

My question is the two uncles who were arrested for the eewkkk crime, do we know who the victim was??? and was the uncle who killed himself also about to go to court for something to do with the same crime (being they were all involved in something and they were charged later) or/and is their charges to do with Brittany.......

Once again sorry to ask questions you guys have been discussing

Bumping for reference

WOOD, RANDALL SCOTT (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004048
Booking Date: 06/19/2012 23:40:54
Age On Booking Date: 42
Bond Amount: $25000.00
CELL Assigned:
Address Given: 2420 CONGRESS PARKWAY ATHENS TN 37303
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
13A-6-67 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $10000.00
13A-6-64 CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $25000.00
13A-13-3 CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) INCEST F $25000.00

https://www.facebook.com/scott.wood.714?sk=wall

I hope you are right, but it really makes me pause. I don't know that they would completely ignore any big news that LE may come out with in the future. No, I don't think they would do that. But I do believe it would influence them to not be asking the questions that we want the media to be asking. I think it may influence them to not do any investigative reporting, if that even still exists. Our media would never trash his nephew. That would be horrible, and that would never happen.

At this point, the uncles shouldn't matter at all... we just want Brittney's face out there for the public to see and keep seeing.

I agree

ok just googled and saw that his nephew/s are football stars in America.....I have noticed also that one uncle is charged with incest and the other not.

ok just googled and saw that his nephew/s are football stars in America.....I have noticed also that one uncle is charged with incest and the other not.

That is correct. The page before this shows there actual mug shot and charges. RSW is the one who has the incest charge. Both posted bail and are out of jail right now.

That is correct. The page before this shows there actual mug shot and charges. RSW is the one who has the incest charge. Both posted bail and are out of jail right now.

Any idea on a court date? I hope local media is following.

I figured I would address this question and the ones similar to it since I am responsible for the original posting.*

At first, When I put 2 and 2 together about DK and relatives (and again its just a thought, no one in the media directly told me this) I wasn't going to share it...especially since I know DK nephew personally and think the world of him! But as everyone was racking their brains about possible *reasons why a story that seems more like fiction than reality was not being discussed (especially since LE disclosed the arrest of DK and RSW) I felt I had to contribute. If it turns out this is a reason why her case really isn't being discussed and not receiving maximum exposure, then hopefully someone will read my original post on here and know this is not a reason anyone should hold back information! The other reason I mentioned it is because people are already starting to talk about it a lot. I'm about the same age as said person, so maybe thats why Ive heard some chatter about it. Also, I guess as someone who knows him personally I wanted to be the first to address it and provide insight to what he is really like before any preconceived notions are drawn. *

I'm sorry if I created too much of a distraction though and if the mod feels my previous post needs to be removed them please do not hesitate to remove it, or notify me and I'll will do so. I feel all the different elements to the case and why it's not receiving attention as one would expect are equally important. So perhaps it's wise to stay focused on the possible theory that is connected to DK (concerning media coverage) and not so much the specific individual (such as the nephew specifically).*

As I said I of course understand the curiosity of wanting to know the name of someone, but one can always just google to find out. That might be a better way to find the answer to this question :) ...

Again, thank you everyone for all the great ideas and posts :)

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/sex-abuse-suspects-related-to-wood

Ok...sorry again for this but am just piecing it together.

So please tell me if I have this wrong:

We have Brittney Wood 19 missing

Her mother is CW.....I gather surname wood???????

The mothers brother is Randall Scott Wood??

The mothers sisters are WWH & MWK ????

WWH is married to Donnie Holland

MWK is married to Dustin Kent.

So basically 3 sisters 1 brother, is that correct???

Now the nasty & very very suspicious bit.

One of the ladies daughters is missing
One of the sisters husband is being investigated for rape, sodomy & incest & kills himself when the young niece is visiting and when he is to confront being charged......rumors have his victim as being the closest you can be to him.
One of the sisters husband is charged on the 19th June with rape, sodomy & incest AS WELL
The last sisters husband is charged also on the 19th June with rape & sodomy.

A female juvenille complained to the authorities which lead to the two of the men being charged and it is the "tip of the iceberg".

ORCHESTRA OF BANJOS DUELLING HERE BIG TIME!! You obviously all have been discussing this disguisting bunch of brothers in law.

Ok these men obviously know each other, do we know if they hang out together or was this separate charges.

I personally do not think it is separate..........I think these men are in a sex ring and their victims were their young relatives........ie their daughters and nieces.

I am confused as to why 1 is being charged with incest and 1 (DH) was being investigated for incest but the 3rd was not charged with incest. Is it that their are a number of victims ie these two guys daughters (who DK is their uncle by marriage) or is it one victim.

I am convinced BW is also a victim of at least 1 of these guys (DH) if not all of the ring and I certainly do not care who the nephew of DK is, this is my worst nightmare scenario.....a bunch of filthy scum pigs playing around with their young relatives.

I figured I would address this question and the ones similar to it since I am responsible for the original posting.*

At first, When I put 2 and 2 together about DK and relatives (and again its just a thought, no one in the media directly told me this) I wasn't going to share it...especially since I know DK nephew personally and think the world of him! But as everyone was racking their brains about possible *reasons why a story that seems more like fiction than reality was not being discussed (especially since LE disclosed the arrest of DK and RSW) I felt I had to contribute. If it turns out this is a reason why her case really isn't being discussed and not receiving maximum exposure, then hopefully someone will read my original post on here and know this is not a reason anyone should hold back information! The other reason I mentioned it is because people are already starting to talk about it a lot. I'm about the same age as said person, so maybe thats why Ive heard some chatter about it. Also, I guess as someone who knows him personally I wanted to be the first to address it and provide insight to what he is really like before any preconceived notions are drawn. *

I'm sorry if I created too much of a distraction though and if the mod feels my previous post needs to be removed them please do not hesitate to remove it, or notify me and I'll will do so. I feel all the different elements to the case and why it's not receiving attention as one would expect are equally important. So perhaps it's wise to stay focused on the possible theory that is connected to DK (concerning media coverage) and not so much the specific individual (such as the nephew specifically).*

As I said I of course understand the curiosity of wanting to know the name of someone, but one can always just google to find out. That might be a better way to find the answer to this question :) ...

Again, thank you everyone for all the great ideas and posts :)

I am not sure if your post is against rules,,,but the one where someone says the nephews name may be against rules. If someone were to google that persons name it could link them here and well I guess you get my drift. But it may be ok for them to say his name. I dont know thats why i think they should ask mods :)

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/sex-abuse-suspects-related-to-wood

Her mother is CW.....I gather surname wood???????

The mothers brother is Randall Scott Wood??

The mothers sisters are WWH & MWK ????

WWH is married to Donnie Holland

MWK is married to Dustin Kent.

So basically 3 sisters 1 brother, is that correct???

One of the ladies daughters is missing
One of the sisters husband is being investigated for rape, sodomy & incest & kills himself when the young niece is visiting and when he is to confront being charged......rumors have his victim as being the closest you can be to him.
One of the sisters husband is charged on the 19th June with rape, sodomy & incest AS WELL
The last sisters husband is charged also on the 19th June with rape & sodomy.

A female juvenille complained to the authorities which lead to the two of the men being charged and it is the "tip of the iceberg".

ORCHESTRA OF BANJOS DUELLING HERE BIG TIME!! You obviously all have been discussing this disguisting bunch of brothers in law.

Ok these men obviously know each other, do we know if they hang out together or was this separate charges.

I personally do not think it is separate..........I think these men are in a sex ring and their victims were their young relatives........ie their daughters and nieces.

I am confused as to why 1 is being charged with incest and 1 (DH) was being investigated for incest but the 3rd was not charged with incest. Is it that their are a number of victims ie these two guys daughters (who DK is their uncle by marriage) or is it one victim.

I am convinced BW is also a victim of at least 1 of these guys (DH) if not all of the ring and I certainly do not care who the nephew of DK is, this is my worst nightmare scenario.....a bunch of filthy scum pigs playing around with their young relatives.
Well you pretty much summed up my thoughts. As far as the uncles hanging out together/being friends, I do know that WWH and DH did hang out with MWH and DK. I was researching some stuff last night and came across an old my space account that DK had set up that look as if it hadn't really been used since 2009. There were certainty some comments that people had made on his pics that I thought were a little crude ( nothing about juveniles though), for an assistant T-ball coach to have on a public my space account. There were also a lot of pictures of the 4 of them hanging out with each other and with other people too (I think they are family from either the W or H sides, but couldn't verify 100 %). As sad is it is to say, I believe they were all in on it, even the wives. (thus is just my personal opion of course). At the very least I think they were protecting their husbands, Much like we have recently seen in the Sandusky case. This of course makes me all the more worried about BH and why I feel outside support is needed. I mean if you can't trust your family, then that must be heartbreaking. All the more reason to commit to the search and let her know we care.

BTW, just checked out BW Hometown search page and I love all the new activity on it. Let's keep it up. Let's keep up with the news e-mails too. It only takes a second to do!!!

Her mother is CW.....I gather surname wood??????? CW is BWs mother

The mothers brother is Randall Scott Wood??RSW is CWs brother and his wife and kids live in TN..he was in Mobile working

The mothers sisters are WWH & MWK ???? WWH and MWK are twins and they are CWs sisters.

WWH is married to Donnie HollandDH was WWHs husband when he committed suicide. He was not living at the house with WWH because he could not assumingly sleep in the house with the kids while he was being investigated for sexual charges

MWK is married to Dustin Kent.MWK is married to DK

So basically 3 sisters 1 brother, is that correct???i think there is a 4th sister SW but she hasnt really been discussed much and she doesnt seem to fit in the story

One of the ladies daughters is missingCWs daughter BW is missing and was last seen on 05/30 at 730 pm heading to DHs house and her last cell ping was on 05/31 at 140am in Grand Bay
One of the sisters husband is being investigated for rape, sodomy & incest & kills himself when the young niece is visiting and when he is to confront being charged......rumors have his victim as being the closest you can be to him.WWHs husband DH was very close to BW. However we know he was being investigated for sexual charges but i dont think we have the details of that (ie whether it was incest or not).....but i may have overlooked that somewhere
One of the sisters husband is charged on the 19th June with rape, sodomy & incest AS WELLRSW is charged with rape sodomy and incest...he is not one of the sisters husbands...he is a blood brother to WWH, MWK, and CW
The last sisters husband is charged also on the 19th June with rape & sodomy.this is correct...MWKs husband DK

A female juvenille complained to the authorities which lead to the two of the men being charged and it is the "tip of the iceberg".yes

I am confused as to why 1 is being charged with incest and 1 (DH) was being investigated for incest but the 3rd was not charged with incest. Is it that their are a number of victims ie these two guys daughters (who DK is their uncle by marriage) or is it one victim. assumption here is DK is not blood...he married into the wood family and would not be charged with incest if the victim indeed is a wood. i am not speculating who the victim is. Also i had not read that DH was being investigated for insest...i just thought it was sexual charges...i will have to go back and read

I hope this helps and these are JMO

Bumping for reference

WOOD, RANDALL SCOTT (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004048
Booking Date: 06/19/2012 23:40:54
Age On Booking Date: 42
Bond Amount: $25000.00
CELL Assigned:
Address Given: 2420 CONGRESS PARKWAY ATHENS TN 37303
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
13A-6-67 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $10000.00
13A-6-64 CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $25000.00
13A-13-3 CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) INCEST F $25000.00

https://www.facebook.com/scott.wood.714?sk=wall
Does anyone know what the individual letters behind each charge mean? For example, "SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M ". I've tried to research it but I'm still uncertain. Thank you in advance!

i am pretty sure S M is Second Degree Misdomenor S F is Second Degree Felony and F is Felony.....IMO

Section 13A-6-67
Sexual abuse in the second degree.
A person commits the crime of sexual abuse in the second degree if:
He subjects another person to sexual contact who is incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than 16 years old; or
He, being 19 years old or older, subjects another person to sexual contact who is less than 16 years old, but more than 12 years old.

Sexual abuse in second degree is a Class A misdemeanor.Section 13A-6-64
Sodomy in the second degree.
A person commits the crime of sodomy in the second degree if:
He, being 16 years old or older, engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another person less than 16 and more than 12 years old.
He engages in deviate sexual intercourse with a person who is incapable of consent by reason of being mentally defective.

Sodomy in the second degree is a Class B felony.

http://www.houseofruthdothan.org/rapelaws.htm

I have been here since day one. I have read every thread from the beginning AND read and re-read the timeline...and I still forget things. You have to admit that this case can be very confusing.

There is a lot of conflicting information in there.

I know college football is HUGE in Alabama but so HUGE that this nephew is basically hushing up his uncle's 'alleged' crimes & arrest in the local media? Not of his owning doing, but still, that has been suggested.

I can't see his stature stopping MSM, in fact, it should be just the opposite..Especially with the rags..They'd hit on it BIG time if he were considered that BIG in the sport's world just cos that's what they do..And with all the sports sites & blogs today nothing there either? So, what conclusion can we draw from this omission?

This is not a bash on DK's nephew at all..It just has me stumped cos I know if this were Tom Brady's 'uncle' the media here & national would have a field day with this story..Just cos of WHO he is. KWIM?

eta..I think it's a fair comparison considering the 2 athletes involved & how much STAR power they both have where they happen to play.

i am pretty sure S M is Second Degree Misdomenor
S F is Second Degree Felony
and F is Felony.....IMO

That is correct. That's listed under the "level" part of the charges.

How do we know that both are out on bail? Originally, RSW was listed as "NO BOND" meaning he'd have to post the full amount for bail. Not a percentage.

I believe I have read all posts in every thread and have not seen mention that on RSWs fb page he makes a comment about trouble waiting in the wings (my words) for him. Sorry cant link from this phone. :-/ So he knew the arrest was a possibility?????

I thought this probably had to do with him possibly losing his job at Thyssen-Krupp. He moved here from Tennessee to work at the steel mill in north Mobile County. That company is considering shutting down or selling that plant, IIRC. It could have been related to the arrests, but that's just conjecture at this point. There are lots of reasons someone could expect "trouble."

Someone had asked about the links between Dustin Kent and Randall Scott Wood. Even though DK was friends with Brittney Wood & Wendy Wood Holland, he was not FB friends with RSW or any of the rest of the family.

I know college football is HUGE in Alabama but so HUGE that this nephew is basically hushing up his uncle's 'alleged' crimes & arrest in the local media? Not of his owning doing but still.

I can't see his stature stopping MSM, in fact, it should be just the opposite..Especially with the rags..They'd hit on it BIG time if he were considered that BIG in the sport's world just cos that's what they do..And with all the sports sites & blogs today nothing there either? So, what conclusion can we draw from this omission?

This is not a bash on DK's nephew at all..It just has me stumped cos I know if this were Tom Brady's 'uncle' the media here would have a field day with this story..Just cos of WHO he is. KWIM?

eta..I think it's a fair comparison considering the 2 athletes involved & how much STAR power they both have where they happen to play.

So, this famous nephew is a college FB star in Alabama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87