AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's open now. Sorry about that. :)

No problem...one more question and I promise i wont bug you anymore:). Can we post social media stuff about both the BW case and the Uncles Incest/Rape case in that PL or just strictly the one case about BW? Thank you:)

Hello all....my twelve year old just allowed me to yet again, get on the computer....:)

Some thoughts:
--Has anyone found the article that directly mentioned the Grand Bay call?....Am I going nucking futs? Did I imagine I saw that the person who answered it said they were to drunk to remember?

--I didn't see any threats either, maybe Fox made them go poof, Poof happens! :) As far as mowing the grass, where are all these cows that are making all this milk around this place? Natural lawn mowers!

--I really wish that quarterback of AL would get involved....BW does praise him (in her own way) in her FB dated January 9 at 10:28pm

--WHY do these people change their phone numbers so much? That is suspicious right there! Even Straight Talk let me switch my same number I have been using....even those magicjack things let you use the same number....they all started doing this a couple of years ago.

--I think BW, and all her friends post homemade videos somewhere on the net, one friend specifically said Youtube.....and BW directly mentions making videos when she visits a hotel in her post dated FB Dec 18th, 2011. I have seen over the past few days SEVERAL items that refer to fights, parties, etc. being placed on the web....I do not know a thing about Youtube, heck it took me a week to figure out how to put a cat by my name on this site! :) Might be worth a search...but gosh I bet they are *advertiser censored*.... I assume it will be a site like our wonderful, angelic, students did where i teach.......they would fight, smoke marijuana, etc., and they all would post to the same site, (it became a countywide thing)! They did not use YouTube, they used something else, I can't remember....Anyone looked at this angle?

--I really do not think CW or WH had much contact with BW at all for the last year, if not longer, of her life. She was not living at home, staying in various places, rarely mentions any of them, and when she does CW talks with her "jus like dis", more like a good friend than a mom. I'm not trying to be ugly, not bashing her, just stating my opinions.

--AND......I sure wish that the ENERGY that these people have making videos and posting pictures could be converted into gasoline for my car.....I would be 87 yrs old before I ever had to fill up!!

Dont go nuts Janey :) I found it I think but it doesnt say a name just that it was not a boyfriend......Brittney Thread #2 starting at post #1092. Hope this is what you were looking for :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8088982&highlight=high+remember#post8088982

O/T.. Janeycat.. thanks for making me LOL. Several times!

Dont go nuts Janey :) I found it I think but it doesnt say a name just that it was not a boyfriend......Brittney Thread #2 starting at post #1092. Hope this is what you were looking for :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8088982&highlight=high+remember#post8088982

IF we can believe anything WWH says, on an earlier comment on FB which was deleted, she stated that AT&T would not give out anything but the last 4 digits of the last number dialed/texted, and she specifically said, that they would not give her the first 3 numbers OR the area code. That leads me to believe that means this person IS not an immediate family member or someone that everyone would recognize the number. JMO

Post snipped for space...
--I really wish that quarterback of AL would get involved....BW does praise him (in her own way) in her FB dated January 9 at 10:28pm

The quarterback of AL is actually a nephew of DK (DK mentions him in postings on social websites). Would he technically be considered BW's cousin since they are not blood related? Or is he just a football star who is related to her uncle by marriage. A cousin-in-law?

I guess it is human nature to say..."see that star player on TV he is related to me!" moo

On March 1st 2012 BW responded to a FB comment that one of her friends posted on her timeline and her response really stood out to me. BW friend make a comment asking BW if she wanted to smoke pot with her and BW said no, because she didn't do that anymore nor would she hang around people who were. To me BW response showed she was trying to rise above her surroundings and possibly break the cycle. I think this is a difficult thing for any 19 year old to recognize and try to implement ... Let alone for BW who grew up around people who obviously thought illegal activities were the norm. Even though BW may have not realized it at the time, her comment, and the fact that she was not afraid to state it publicly, speaks volumes about her true self and her potential.

On March 1st 2012 BW responded to a FB comment that one of her friends' posted on her timeline and her response really stood out to me. BW friend make a comment asking BW if she wanted to smoke pot with her and BW said no, because she didn't do that anymore nor would she hang around people who were. To me BW response showed she was trying to rise above her surroundings and possibly break the cycle. I think this is a difficult thing for any 19 year old to recognize and try to implement ... Let alone for BW who grew up around people who obviously thought illegal activities were the norm. Even though BW may have not realized it at the time, her comment, and the fact that she was not afraid to state it publicly, speaks volumes about her true self and her potential.

PS - I don't know why she made this comment. I'm not sure if she made it because she had a drug test, just decided not to because she is a mom now, or really just didn't want to. Either way though, it does show she is trying to make responsible choices, as I feel many of her friends would have just posted that they would like to, regardless who saw or what responsibilities they had.

Post snipped for space...

The quarterback of AL is actually a nephew of DK (DK mentions him in postings on social websites). Would he technically be considered BW's cousin since they are not blood related? Or is he just a football star who is related to her uncle by marriage. A cousin-in-law?

I guess it is human nature to say..."see that star player on TV he is related to me!" moo

I wish AJ would get involved too. I know it's a personal decision, but it seems it would be quite beneficial to the search if he made a statement on it. Even just one statement. The sooner the better too because football season is around the corner (thank goodness! I can't wait!) and everything will be super distracting then. I have personally seen many pictures taken at his family gatherings
( Christmas, birthdays, etc...) with him, MWK, DK, their child and a bunch of other relatives. It's obvious he knows BW. I personally feel that if AJ speaks up about BW then it will tremendously aid the search. I'm not sure if he has talked to her parents about this or what her parents thoughts are regarding his involvement. However, if BW parents thinks its a good idea, then I definitely do too.

I wish AJ would get involved too. I know it's a personal decision, but it seems it would be quite beneficial to the search if he made a statement on it. Even just one statement. The sooner the better too because football season is around the corner (thank goodness! I can't wait!) and everything will be super distracting then. I have personally seen many pictures taken at his family gatherings
( Christmas, birthdays, etc...) with him, MWK, DK, their child and a bunch of other relatives. It's obvious he knows BW. I personally feel that if AJ speaks up about BW then it will tremendously aid the search. I'm not sure if he has talked to her parents about this or what her parents thoughts are regarding his involvement. However, if BW parents thinks its a good idea, then I definitely do too.

I speculate it might be his coaching staff/media advisors who would help make that decision.

I think it would be a wonderful thing for BW if he did. It would certainly help get her name/picture out there.

But I just don't see it happening. I doubt Alabama football boosters want to advertise that the uncle of their star quarterback has been arrested twice for sex abuse charges...along with 4 other men. Throw in a suicide of another sex abuser...the drug use, school drop out, etc. Those facts might not be said...but they would come out quick!

I am NOT saying anything bad about BW. But my husband is a HUGE football fan, and he just groans when anything comes out negative about his team (one of your rivals...SEC). I don't think Bama boosters would want the negativity that surrounds BW's missing person's case.

It's not right...but...as one of my friends always says...it is what it is.

I speculate it might be his coaching staff/media advisors who would help make that decision.

I think it would be a wonderful thing for BW if he did. It would certainly help get her name/picture out there.

But I just don't see it happening. I doubt Alabama football boosters want to advertise that the uncle of their star quarterback has been arrested twice for sex abuse charges...along with 4 other men. Throw in a suicide of another sex abuser...the drug use, school drop out, etc. Those facts might not be said...but they would come out quick!

I am NOT saying anything bad about BW. But my husband is a HUGE football fan, and he just groans when anything comes out negative about his team (one of your rivals...SEC). I don't think Bama boosters would want the negativity that surrounds BW's missing person's case.

It's not right...but...as one of my friends always says...it is what it is.

Agree with everything you said and to add on, his "handlers" wouldn't want him anywhere near this stuff. He has millions riding on the upcoming draft and the abuse/incest is so rampant in this family that if the story comes out, it can only have a negative impact on where he is drafted. That doesn't mean he wouldn't get drafted still, but the who's who of these crimes being so confusing and how all encompassing the allegations are, NFL teams may choose to stay clear of him for fear that the public would lump him in with the so many others in the family. Unfortunately, the sick sex crime allegations once again hinder the search for Brittney.

On March 1st 2012 BW responded to a FB comment that one of her friends posted on her timeline and her response really stood out to me. BW friend make a comment asking BW if she wanted to smoke pot with her and BW said no, because she didn't do that anymore nor would she hang around people who were. To me BW response showed she was trying to rise above her surroundings and possibly break the cycle. I think this is a difficult thing for any 19 year old to recognize and try to implement ... Let alone for BW who grew up around people who obviously thought illegal activities were the norm. Even though BW may have not realized it at the time, her comment, and the fact that she was not afraid to state it publicly, speaks volumes about her true self and her potential.

On April 24th she had a convo going with her bro TJ..Nobody knew where he was & he wasn't going to tell..At one point his mom got on there to ask & he blew her off..Brit said "call her, don't make her worry"..I was truly impressed with her advice..I honestly didn't expect that from her & how ironic is it that just a few months later this is coming into play for her & her mom..I really feel Brit would IF she could! :(

I also noticed she can spell 100x better then almost all of her friends..That says a lot about her too.

And I learned CW tries (her best) to be a good mom..You need to read it to see what I mean..Especially the part about "living by our rules"..She at least attempts to have "rules" & I believe her when she says she does "love" her kids.

There's so much you can learn about ppl from FB..The good & the bad! I personally think many say way more then they should..That's the #1 thing I'll never get about FB & those ppl that tend to do that..What in the world are they thinking?

eta..You'll notice TJ is a major PUNK! The way he spoke to his mom was disgusting!

Which comment? Can you tell me the time of the comment so I can find it?

I had a bit of trouble finding it too..I wonder who the poster is & if their statement is for real or if they're just another one throwing crap out there for the fun of it.

What is up with the last comment on there...".....someone needs to look at Mendy's best friend across the street from her as well". ?

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/woods-mother-feels-brittney-was-abused

My guess would be the bestie JGM (husband WM). BW's father mentioned their names in fox10 news fb post referencing them owning the house at Styx River (or their father is the owner). They were among many other people/situations he is frustrated with/or need looking into, that are connected to DH/WWH.
JGM is bffs with WWH and MWK. Their fb and ms phots show they are pretty close. I've been curious if JGM is the friend that was with WWH when she found DH... somewhere it was mentioned (not a fact and have no clue where it was said).

Leaves room for speculations and theories ... as does every other initialed person connected to this case!!!

MOO JTIOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member