AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classy is one word I would NEVER need to use to describe anything she has ever done and/or said. :what:

IMO, JMO, MOO just like you.

Thats too bad, this deserves way more attention. I feel as if there would be more pressure on certain people they would crack. Imho
I totally agree! IMO, if they could somehow raise funds to get the reward up to at least $5000 I think people might start talking too. I think they could throw quite a party with a reward like that.

I wonder.....do you have to be 18 or older to collect a reward? I don't know how many victims the men were charged with....did the men all rape one victim or are there several victims in the charges for the 5 men??

Maybe one of the victim(s) already has information that he/she could share or maybe more children will come forward with information that could lead to Brittney.

I totally agree! IMO, if they could somehow raise funds to get the reward up to at least $5000 I think people might start talking too. I think they could throw quite a party with a reward like that.

I wonder.....do you have to be 18 or older to collect a reward? I don't know how many victims the men were charged with....did the men all rape one victim or are there several victims in the charges for the 5 men??

Maybe one of the victim(s) already has information that he/she could share or maybe more children will come forward with information that could lead to Brittney.

Multiple victims.

I just feel sad about all of this now. Anger and confusion has fizzled away and now I'm just sad.

Despite everything going on, Britt has a little girl that may or may not ever see her mommy again because of these people covering their own behinds. She's probably too young to even understand, may blame herself for why mommy went away. Ugh.

Rant not over! There have been six persons arrested for sex crimes! Aunt Wendy Wood Holland was arrested for child endangerment because she allowed the sexual abuse of children. Her husband Donnie used Brittney's gun to commit suicide. How did he have her gun!

BBM

I had assumed that WWH was arrested for allowing her children to have contact with their father, when he had been ordered to stay away. Were there more specific allegations against her?

Haven't posted in some time nor read, is the parking lot thread closed. My link is no longer working.

The parking lot thread has been yanked by moderators. I am guessing they are reviewing something in the thread and as far as I know there is no info on when or if it will be reopened for posting.

Sent from my Rezound

BBM

I had assumed that WWH was arrested for allowing her children to have contact with their father, when he had been ordered to stay away. Were there more specific allegations against her?

I'm not sure about the specific crimes. Since she was arrested after her husband's death and her remaining children were removed from her care, I can only assume it was more than allowing the children to have contact with their father. moo, of course.

I'm not sure about the specific crimes. Since she was arrested after her husband's death and her remaining children were removed from her care, I can only assume it was more than allowing the children to have contact with their father. moo, of course.

Could she have been arrested because she put on FB her and the boys spent that night with DH?

DH was living at the styx river house i assume!

See I dont for one second believe she and the boys went to Styx river and I dont think DH was allowed home, I could be wrong but..... who knows

If you've followed the Ivy Merck thread, you know that she was located today...ALIVE!!! :woohoo:

This gives me renewed hope for Brittney. I just wish LE was as proactive in her case as they were in Ivy's. It makes a huge difference.

Brittney - where are you???? Please come home, if you can!!! :please:

Could she have been arrested because she put on FB her and the boys spent that night with DH?

DH was living at the styx river house i assume!

See I dont for one second believe she and the boys went to Styx river and I dont think DH was allowed home, I could be wrong but..... who knows

"Baldwin County Deputies arrested the aunt of missing teen Brittney Wood, 33-year-old Wendy Wood Holland, for one count of endangering the welfare of a child.

Officials say the arrest is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in five previous arrests, four of which were also relatives of the missing teen."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/6th-arrest-in-baldwin-co-sex-crimes-case

REPOST SINCE I CAN'T EDIT: Hey "y'all" i guess its time for me to breal my lurker silence i have never posted bedore tonight bc I felt I had nothing new to add or say that you all were not already expressing far more eloquently than I could. I am a 25 yo graduate student in NOLA. First became a member in June to keep up w the Jaren Lockhart case bc she was kidnapped a few blocks from where I live; then Mickey Schunick bc I am an alumni of her University; but the Brittney Woods case has drew me in since June 7 bc I lived in near her area growing up, and I. Ace many of the poor choices she had made when I was 19. It breaks my heart that her case is not getting the attention it deserves! I haven't posted yet ob WBS but I do follow her cases daily and support her family on FB. So I guess this is to simoly say hello all, thanks for all of the work you've done, and my hearts and prayers are in the same place as yours! :)

"Baldwin County Deputies arrested the aunt of missing teen Brittney Wood, 33-year-old Wendy Wood Holland, for one count of endangering the welfare of a child.

Officials say the arrest is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in five previous arrests, four of which were also relatives of the missing teen."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/6th-arrest-in-baldwin-co-sex-crimes-case

BBM - From Fox10 -

Wood’s aunt, Wendy Holland, was arrested last week and charged with endangering the welfare of a child. Investigators say she knew about the sexual encounters with several young victims and didn’t report it.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/sex-crime-suspect-in-court

WWH just makes me ill. How does a woman/mother KNOW about such horrible things allow them to continue? :banghead:

I think she knows exactly what happened to Brittney. JMO

You know how they say sometimes murderers may participate in searches and get involved with their victims case? Think WWH may be doing that exact same thing (not saying she murdered Britt) JMO

You know how they say sometimes murderers may participate in searches and get involved with their victims case? Think WWH may be doing that exact same thing (not saying she murdered Britt) JMO

Without a doubt the person responsible for Brittney's disappearance is participating in her "search".

Actually the last known person to see Brittney alive is her mother Chessie. (not saying anything either)

Actually the last known person to see Brittney alive is her mother Chessie. (not saying anything either)

I also noticed that. I have never read anything other than the cell phones pinging to place Brittney with Donnie. Is there anything else other than Brittney telling Courtney she was going there?

Another thing I wonder about -- (it sounds like I am on a witch hunt, but really I am not) -- Chessie says Brittney told her she was going to Courtney"s. We know that Chessie did not report Brittney missing until after they tried to notify her(Brittney) about Donnie's suicide.

This is just a speculation, but I have always wondered if maybe Chessie did not want to say she knew Brittney was going to see Donnie. I realize Brittney left on foot, so that would be odd, but what isn't odd about this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck