AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if DK has a history of mental problems.

I can't really figure out what is going on here (and that's a good thing) but what fully grown man gets "talked" into doing something as abhorent as having sex with children?

There are so few pictures of Brittney.
I wonder where everybody's cell phones, all the major players, put them on May 31st and june 1st. I wonder if it was all normal txting and pings or were they all on radio silence and sitting in one spot??

I can't really figure out what is going on here (and that's a good thing) but what fully grown man gets "talked" into doing something as abhorent as having sex with children?
There is something about him (looks/facial expressions) that do not seem right to me too. Does he have mental issues, is he slow, ???

I think he's just trying to save his rear-end. Blame the dead guy, right? DH certainly can't dispute it!

No one can talk another adult into raping a child. There had to be some kind of willingness there. What grown MAN (none of these perps deserve to be called men) would rape a child? A real MAN wouldn't.

I think he's just trying to save his rear-end. Blame the dead guy, right? DH certainly can't dispute it!

No one can talk another adult into raping a child. There had to be some kind of willingness there. What grown MAN (none of these perps deserve to be called men) would rape a child? A real MAN wouldn't.

I'm not so sure that it was DK himself that claimed DH told him to commit the crimes. The quote below, is worded kind of strange - it is attributed to "investigators". It could be that the victim/s said this is what happened.

Investigators said Holland told Kent to commit the sex crimes, and in each case, Holland was either present or listening on the phone.

I'm not so sure that it was DK himself that claimed DH told him to commit the crimes. The quote below, is worded kind of strange - it is attributed to "investigators". It could be that the victim/s said this is what happened.

kent could've said "I just got off the phone w/ or he's on the phone" threats. imo
In my thinking it is a whole twisted mess of drugs, drug debt, getting these girls messed up and drunk/druged, the girls then are dependent of the perps, the guys all let their urges, upbringing, family tolerence into play.
Again I will say IMO that female heads of households know whats going on in their house. I think they too are involved in looking the other way to obtain something? Drug of choice?? financial security? I don't know but they wer'nt watching their girls. jmo.

Are they saying kent abused girls starting in 2005 when the girls were 12? til 2011 when they would be 18ish, now today 2012 19ish?

What a sick @#$O#$*'s!!!

My understanding is that DK would not have provided those statements at the preliminary hearing. Now, they could possibly be his words if he had provided a confession and they introduced that at the hearing. If you'll recall, at the time of the initial arrests they said one of the two had confessed if I recall correctly. In fact, I almost have to assume that this is the case, otherwise where would LE get that evidence? Maybe DH before he killed himself? I think it's more likely DK got arrested and immediately tried deflecting as much as possible, but in the meantime was also confessing that he did it. From a legal point, the important part is having gotten the confession. The rest, while it might piss me off that he's trying to blame DH by saying he told him to do it, is meaningless from a legal point. Unless Alabama law is different, "He told me to do it" is not a legal defense.

What sick )$#$J$O*'s!!!

kent could've said "I just got off the phone w/ or he's on the phone" threats. imo
In my thinking it is a whole twisted mess of drugs, drug debt, getting these girls messed up and drunk/druged, the girls then are dependent of the perps, the guys all let their urges, upbringing, family tolerence into play.
Again I will say IMO that female heads of households know whats going on in their house. I think they too are involved in looking the other way to obtain something? Drug of choice?? financial security? I don't know but they wer'nt watching their girls. jmo.

Are they saying kent abused girls starting in 2005 when the girls were 12? til 2011 when they would be 18ish, now today 2012 19ish?

Possible. But the whole "He told me to do it" reaks of someone caught red handed and immediately trying to deflect blame to someone else. I'm sure LE even encouraged it once he went down that road. "We understand DK, someone else told you to do these things. You wouldn't do them of your own accord. Now how old was she?" and get him to incriminate himself that way.

The article that I read says that DK denied those allegations so I'm pretty sure that the disclosure regarding DH being present or on the phone had to have come from either the victims or the person who confessed. I was under the belief that RSW was the one that had given a confessing statement.

A man who did not take much convincing at all, as he had either been fantasizing over it quite a while or was already molesting his own kids and was hoping to play "switcheroo" with DH.
In short, a sick twisted pedophile. :devil:

Please allow me to introduce myself, since I guess its time to break my "lurker" silence and thank you all for the amazing sleuthing you have done. The only reason i have waited so long is that I haven't felt i have had anything helpful to say that hasn't been said before am a 25 yo graduate student in NOLA. First became a member in early June to keep up w the Jaren Lockhart case bc she was kidnapped a few blocks from where I live; then Mickey Schunick bc I am an alumni of her University; but the Brittney Woods case has drew me in bc I lived in near her area growing up (Dauphin Island) for a couple years, and I also made of the poor choices she had made when I was 19. Fortunately God blessed me w a way to break free of my destructive patterns before it was too late. It breaks my heart that her case is not getting the attention it deserves! brittney is a 19 yo girl who has been exposed to who only knows what kind of horrors.. Nobody chooses their family!! I haven't posted yet ob WBS but I do follow the cases and support her family on FB. So I guess this is to simoly say hello all, thanks for all of the work you've done, and my hearts and prayers are in the same place as yours!

<modsnip>

The article that I read says that DK denied those allegations so I'm pretty sure that the disclosure regarding DH being present or on the phone had to have come from either the victims or the person who confessed. I was under the belief that RSW was the one that had given a confessing statement.

Very well could be right. In a legal setting though, denying it doesn't always mean you actually deny having made the statement but also means I'm not going to admit it so prove it. Additionally, what lead me to my thoughts wasn't so much DH being present or on the phone. That could certainly come from the victim. I was more focusing on the statement that DH told me to do it. I just don't see DK telling his victim "DH is telling me to do this". While it may be easier to believe, I also don't see him telling RSW "DH told me to rape XXXX". Regarding who confessed, at the outset I had thought it was RSW that confessed but I don't think that was ever confirmed in MSM. If I remember, someone who claimed to know RSW I thought said it wasn't RSW that confessed because he continues to deny he did it. I could be wrong on all or part of that, but that's what led me to my thoughts.

BW's age
:jail:

I am so saddened and disgusted by everything Brittney had to live with that I can't even out my thoughts in works. I have been reading but needed to step away for a bit.

I agree with all comments that the adults knew what was happening, they should ask be arrested, and that no punishment is severe enough.

I hope the focus elsewhere goes on Dustin Kent. His family has the most to lose (especially since the Wood sisters and their online activities have managed to drag themselves further thru the mud than anyone else). I am sure his family would do anything possible to avoid having their name further tarnished by negative publicity. IMO it would put alot of pressure to locate Brittney just to quiet anyone from scrutinizing Dustin.

I hope that message is clear

Sent from my Rezound

I guess today is my day come to the full realization of what some sick men are doing to young children...Dr. Phil is covering Sandusky on his show today, right now. It's such a selfish act, and it does such harm psychologically to the children. The good news is our society is ready to shine the light on these predators, and people that enable them.

I'm really not one to get shocked easily, but I go to tell you, I'm just shocked and sickened every time I think about what all has been said went down in this family. Something tells me it's not going to do anything but get worse too. Remember, at a preliminary hearing, and even at a grand jury, the DA isn't going to put everything they have on the table. Their goal is to put as little of their evidence on as possible while still being confident that it's enough to convince the Judge/Grand Jury that there is sufficient cause to move forward with the charges. As disgusting as it already is, I do believe, as the Sheriff said, it is still just the tip of the ice berg.

I hope derek will tell all. When is his court date?

I hope derek is still with his father and step-mom and they can give him the guidance and stability he needs to tell ALL of the truth. Brittney and all the other children in this family need him to shine a light on what is and was being done to these children. He can be a protector to all of them in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx