Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, I know I'm dreaming but . . .

I’d sure like to see a stampede of Woods and besties knocking down LE/DA doors in an attempt to make the first deal! JMO!

Why in gods name would Chessie be there of all people? Instead of supporting your sociopath sister, how about looking for your daughter?!

I just have to say this - what the heck is wrong with these people???

I agree with the impressions people have expressed about Wendy's appearance, I will add that to me, watching the video with no sound at work, the word that came to my mind is evil. I will have to watch it at home with speakers, but that was the first thing that jumped to my mind.

That's how I felt about the mugshot, reedus. Posters mentioned the smirk, but there was no laughter in her eyes. They just look dead and evil to me. :moo::moo:

That's how I felt about the mugshot, reedus. Posters mentioned the smirk, but there was no laughter in her eyes. They just look dead and evil to me. :moo::moo:
Yes, her eyes have that blank dead evil look! I knew she was sick/twisted, but I thought the extent of her sickness was to overlook her hubby's wicked ways...I am so sickened to see her charged with doing abuse herself!!!:furious:

Wow totally missed that Wendy Holland is in jail! What for?? I'm glad to hear this because she really wrote some suspicious things on her FB when I was following this case very closely at the very beginning. What did she get caught for?

I am so concerned about Brittany. Now that the people in her life that seemed to have been possibly harming her are in prison or no longer alive you would think she would show back up. How could she stay away from her child? And she hasn't been spotted. I just don't know what to think about this case but I'm very concerned.

Wow totally missed that Wendy Holland is in jail! What for?? I'm glad to hear this because she really wrote some suspicious things on her FB when I was following this case very closely at the very beginning. What did she get caught for?

I am so concerned about Brittany. Now that the people in her life that seemed to have been possibly harming her are in prison or no longer alive you would think she would show back up. How could she stay away from her child? And she hasn't been spotted. I just don't know what to think about this case but I'm very concerned.

Updated: Friday, 30 Nov 2012, 8:55 AM CST
Published : Thursday, 29 Nov 2012, 10:24 AM CST

...she was indicted by a grand jury on more sex crime charges: sodomy of a child less than 12, sex abuse of a child less than 12 and sexual torture.
link

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL-Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*

I havent been on in a couple of days and was elated to see these additional charges!!!! And she is still in jail!!! Woop woop!!! Happy Hippie dance going on here! And wow.. no guests tonight! Bwhahahahahahaha.

Evil.. pure evil.

Do we know who the 12 year old was? Was it her children? Sick!!!

Is this entire family totally disgusting my God! With these charges and knowing she's involved in what her husband was as well and then have conflicting facts about Brittany's whereabouts the night she went missing I am certain she knows more than she's giving away.

Just watched the news video....they all have that same dark look in their eyes...pretty scary family

Maybe Chessie wasn't really there to support her sister but knew what was going to happen? Just a thought ......

Maybe Chessie wasn't really there to support her sister but knew what was going to happen? Just a thought ......
You never know with this family...
But for me, I have been very uncomfortable and suspicious of the seemingly friendly relationship between Chessie and WWH since Brittney went missing! I would have been beating down Wendy's door demanding answers to the reasons she was trying to get into Brittney's phone to try to delete things! I have always felt WWH knew much more than she told concerning Brittney's last whereabouts!

I've been curious as to whether Mendy & Wendy are still on friendly terms with their "bestest" friend from school. I think the children of the "bestie friend" need to be interviewed to ensure they are okay.

For that matter...I am beginning to think that any children who lived near any of the Wood's, visited their homes, or played with their children need to be interviewed and given proper support as needed.

No telling how many other victims are out there!:furious::furious::furious:

If you are a guest out there reading this forum and you have a child who was a possible victim of these people...please take steps to get them interviewed and then get them support...don't be in the same denial that has persisted for years with this group of perps!

It's interesting that the reporter says that if Wendy would have had her hearing yesterday, lawyers could have spilled the beans on the events the charges pertain to.

I wonder if it really is a progression of the investigation, or if the ADA isn't ready to tip her hand just yet. It makes me think there might be more arrests.

That's what I've been waiting for.

I havent been on in a couple of days and was elated to see these additional charges!!!! And she is still in jail!!! Woop woop!!! Happy Hippie dance going on here! And wow.. no guests tonight! Bwhahahahahahaha.

Evil.. pure evil.

Before I joined WS, I always used to look in here. One day a post popped up right in front of my eyes, saying, 'Hi Wendy'.

I wondered how that poster knew she was there. I thought it was really cool. Now I realize I have probably been mistaken for WWH at least one time. Yikes! Back under the table for me.

I've been curious as to whether Mendy & Wendy are still on friendly terms with their "bestest" friend from school. I think the children of the "bestie friend" need to be interviewed to ensure they are okay.

For that matter...I am beginning to think that any children who lived near any of the Wood's, visited their homes, or played with their children need to be interviewed and given proper support as needed.

No telling how many other victims are out there!:furious::furious::furious:

If you are a guest out there reading this forum and you have a child who was a possible victim of these people...please take steps to get them interviewed and then get them support...don't be in the same denial that has persisted for years with this group of perps!

Before I go though, just wanted to say that I am so relieved that there have been additional charges in this case, and some progress in the search for Brittney. And I can't agree with fabvab more - adults in this case need to stop thinking about themselves and how 'nice' people appeared and need to start thinking about the children. I am sure there is more out there. I wouldn't be surprised if nasty films and the 'super secret web' have played a part in this too. That can make as much money as drug dealing, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck