Found Deceased AL - Caleb Whisnand Jr., 1 month old, Montgomery, 8 May 2021 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was my first thought too; drugs in the baby’s system.. but an autopsy wouldn’t prove who was responsible for that... could have been from breast milk, mixed with formula, injected purposely.. in that case I would expect more charges to follow. What did this do to that precious little baby!!

What the heck is going on this week? Caleb is killed by his father, Kyon -Mother admits to killing child and hiding body
Amari killed by mothers boyfriend
twin boys kidnapped/mother shot
And a fake missing child claim/amber alert.
Heck, I'm sure I've missed some. What is going on? IMO

Last edited:
What the heck is going on this week? Caleb is killed by his father, Kyon -Mother admits to killing child and hiding body
Amari killed by mothers boyfriend
twin boys kidnapped/mother shot
And a fake missing child claim/amber alert.
Heck, I'm sure I've missed some. What is going on? IMO
My anxiety was at an all time high last night!

It happens so often with cases like this. God forbid a child's rights supercede egg,and sperm donor rights. MOO
After re-listening to the presser this morning, and hearing the total disgust in the sheriff's voice when he said that after the autopsy, the charges had been changed to capital murder with No bond, I am so afraid drugs may not be the only factor in the COD. I just pray he did not suffer. I dread what information is to come after details are disclosed!

This world is all razor sharp edges and gnashing teeth now. It’s becoming more and more unbearable. We’ve been deluged with dead babies and children, lost who knows where, thrown in the garbage, thrown in rivers, thrown away in ways I wouldn’t dump trash.

Rest In Peace, sweet Caleb, God Bless you.

After re-listening to the presser this morning, and hearing the total disgust in the sheriff's voice when he said that after the autopsy, the charges had been changed to capital murder with No bond, I am so afraid drugs may not be the only factor in the COD. I just pray he did not suffer. I dread what information is to come after details are disclosed!
My exact thoughts, Lillymac. How horrible was it that they knew it wasn’t a bad accident that he tried to cover up as in maybe manslaughter versus capital murder? It’s physically sickening. Moo

That was my first thought too; drugs in the baby’s system.. but an autopsy wouldn’t prove who was responsible for that... could have been from breast milk, mixed with formula, injected purposely.. in that case I would expect more charges to follow. What did this *** do to that precious little baby!!
Did they give him something to make him "sleep" ??
:eek:
If they didn't want Caleb, all they had to do was to call CPS first, and then later place him with a loving family !!!!
Grrr.... I am seething !

If they were worried it was about where they gonna get their next fix. MOO
Horrifying.
No words that I will use here.
:mad:

oh my word. I haven't followed this one - been so caught up in Amari's case. Just watched the parents initial presser with the hooey story about some abduction. The affect of both these parents screamed this was no abduction. I cannot fathom how one kills a five week old infant. I mean, I cannot understand how anybody abuses or murders a child but five week old FGS?

I hope they throw the book at daddy and ANYONE else who was involved in this little darlin's death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back