Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno. She lived a totally secret life of isolation, even WITH all these people in her life. I do think in her logical, planful way, she decided to go it alone. I wonder if she planned an escape valve for herself in all that planning.

I am sortof dismayed that we have not received more concrete details about these two lives though. Like where she worked for the other 9 years, what else she did in her life, if he ever worked. I just feel we should know a little bit more of their interests/vacations to get more to ponder about.
Have we even heard if the FBI is involved?
Sounds like they were involved from nearly day one.

IMHO it is more likely that this is a romantic relationship and apparently premeditated and well planned. Whether or not it is an honest and real romance remains to be seen. Good things happen in the name of love but when following crime, a lot of very bad things occur in the name of love. One primary piece of this scenario is that many male and female prisoners can be quite charming and know how to manipulate individuals. Criminals are great at grooming people.
If one views a situation like this by removing internal personal emotion and step into the shoes of these two logic will lead the way. My question is how long did it take him to realize she might be the one who could help him escape? There may very well be actual feelings and love between. OR it may not end well for her if she is not longer needed. In my heart, I am hoping for the best..

Just met the man who sold Vicky White the Ford Edge. He is extremely upset the vehicle description was made public. He believes if the vehicle info stayed only within law enforcement the manhunt could be over by now.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I personally disagree. I think the very distinctive coloured car was bought as a decoy vehicle. VW wanted people to be looking out for it whilst they had exchanged it for a different vehicle.

I still cannot understand why she chose to throw away so much . How could she leave her dog and elderly mother ,friends and colleagues who held her in high esteem. She had a good pension and savings.
She knew she would have to hide forever and never see her friends and family again. I could not have left my dog.
It’s beyond me why she would choose to do this. She’s not the first and she’s not going to be the last unfortunately.

What do y’all think about the rewards offered thus far, $10,000 for him and $5,000 for her? Someone said earlier that they thought the relatively low amounts mean LE does not think they need the public’s help that much at this point. Or is there another explanation?

What do y’all think about the rewards offered thus far, $10,000 for him and $5,000 for her? Someone said earlier that they thought the relatively low amounts mean LE does not think they need the public’s help that much at this point. Or is there another explanation?
I think it's low. I believe, they should up it to at least $25,ooo to maybe as much as $50,000 myself....JMO

Maybe she left the dog because she knew it would have a better life with her mother. She may have been concerned about what CW might have done to the dog.

She might also know how this is going to end and chose to keep her dog safe.

Big dog person here and that’s where my head has gone.

There are a lot of people that would roll over info for that amount. They probably don't need it but are leaving the door open to encourage tips. With higher amounts comes more red herrings. Just imo

Last edited:
A lot of times rewards get boosted by families and workplaces that put money forward because they have an association with the victim and want justice for the victim. In this case, no one thinks VW is a victim. Just a thought.

It’s beyond me why she would choose to do this. She’s not the first and she’s not going to be the last unfortunately.

It is way beyond my understanding why she has done this. If she wanted to give her money away to a dodgy lover she could have gone on holiday and been swept off her feet by a waiter who needed residency .

Yes, they do. Many of us have experienced what it's like to to live with someone whose public image is almost god-like. The other side is so well hidden that even close friends or medical professionals don't see it.
No, they don't. Less than few of us have experienced what it's like to live with someone whose public image is almost godlike. Often troubled behavior is detected by non professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer