Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The security camera footage seen here was shared with us/captured at Weinbach Car Wash, which is just off of S. Weinbach Avenue in Evansville.

Since the car wash had security cameras, they'd also likely have shots of the car he was driving "if" he drove it into the camera zone. Was he there to steal another car? Jacking are exceptionally easy at car washes where ppl are out of the car even longer than when they pump gas, keys are frequently left in ignitions or key fob is close enough for a car start, & owners spend more time further from the driver's door than at gas stations.

I am from Elkhart. Born and raised there until I was a teen. Haven't been back in 50+ years.

Facts: Flutes are made there. (or used to be.)

Per Capita, it has some of the WORST crime statistics in the ENTIRE WORLD.

VW might have family or friends there whom she believes will help her?

Elkhart is definitely NOT a place to travel to.... even NEAR to, if you are sharing a ride with someone who has a Meth problem.

I'm betting their little caper will come to an end before Friday morning.

Just hoping and praying no innocent civilians are hurt or worse.

(MOO)
Nice info there. So then it could also be that Elkhart is a good place to score some meth?

Also, a (manual) car wash might be a good place for a carjacking. People getting in and out of their car to wash it and with some walls around them. Yikes!

I also wonder whether oversize clothes might make him look slimmer.

ie, she bought XXXL (or whatever) size clothes for him without being able to check that they actually fit him. Obviously better "too big" than "too small". MOO
The "old fat boy" trick is to wear multiple shirts (tighter one as an undershirt) to make you look thinner. There are also t shirts now that do the exact same.

6279647ac0eaa.image.jpg
View attachment 343097

I could be the clothes as well. The picture of him walking makes him look different even from the one they release of him in Feb 2022 in the khaki shirt.

All I see is a vague blur of tattoos, but wouldn’t the FBI be able to sharpen them up and know for sure if they’re the same?

So I made a side-by-side of the Evansville surveillance footage and a screen grab from the video of Casey White leaving the jail on April 29. To me, it looks like the negative space in Casey's tattoo doesn't line up quite right with the tattoo of the man in the surveillance footage. MOO.
View attachment 343098
someone may have asked this but do we have a time stamp on the "car wash" photo?

Just to be open minded, I’ve been trying to think through the scenarios that might’ve unfolded if the orange car really did break down. (I lean toward them purposefully abandoning it rather than it breaking down, fyi, but just going through the thought exercise).

One possibility is that they could use a burner phone or borrow a neighbor’s phone to call a taxi or Uber. They’d likely have to wait a while for it to come in this more rural location if so. And you would think there’d be neighbors or passerbys who might’ve seen them waiting or a car service who remembered giving them a ride and called it in then.

Another possibility is that they called one of their family members or childhood or criminal acquaintances. I’m adamant that I don’t think they would want to increase their risk by involving a third party. But, if there was a genuine breakdown before they planned to settle down or to switch cars, this might force their hand to enlist an accomplice. If so, I ask myself who would be willing to risk breaking the law to help them? And the only thing I come up with is immediate family (a parent or sibling) or, less likely, a lifelong cousin or best friend etc. So I ask you, sleuthers, who lives in the area that they know? Surely LE has already checked the basements and out buildings and activities of people in that category? If a hypothetical accomplice helped them buy or acquire a new vehicle or dropped them off at a hiding spot, they’re going to be hard to find unless the accomplice turns on them.

It’s possible they’d carjack a car and take or kill a hostage, or to hitchhike, but I think VW would try to avoid this scenario for several reasons. And also, we haven’t heard of any missing persons yet.

It’s possible they walked away in foot and combed the area for an abandoned house or barn. We know LE asked the bus drivers’ dad (I think that is who it was) to search his property so LE are probably considering that they hid away in the immediate area. But because investigators didn’t know the orange car had been picked up by a tow truck, the two actually had five days-ish to find a new vehicle.
Any other ideas for what they might do if the orange vehicle really did break down?

Re- your last sentence:
Check to see if they can quickly fix it.
Push it to the side of the road so it isn't an obstruction (drawing attention)
Leave a note on it saying 'back soon - sheriff has been informed'.

Suicide, but that’s just MHO. It is rare for people who disappear to stay disappeared for so many years without so much as contacting family.
I agree it's rare, yet I know OF someone, though I never met him, from the Vietnam War era who started a new life & lived under an assumed name for a lifetime. He became very successful, even notorious in his professional field, & married the mayor of the city in which he lived. And the witness protection program is renowned for their success in creating new lives for ppl.

Do you think he put the stolen car in the car wash and then just walked away? If that happened then it may have happened recently. I was thinking they left the stolen vehicle in a parking lot or beside the road. Just interesting that the video was taken at a car wash.
I don’t see a time and date on the image ,

So their in my neck of the woods. Kind of scary.
Please be careful and very aware of your surroundings, and don't hesitate to call police if you spot them!
All I see is a vague blur of tattoos, but wouldn’t the FBI be able to sharpen them up and know for sure if they’re the same?
From what I know, photoshop/photo technology can sharpen it up somewhat, but can't fill in for what the camera wasn't able to capture. So they could probably sharpen the shapes of the tattoos a bit, but not make it super clear and obvious what it is. JMO.

Wondering if this could be related?

EPD responds to multiple auto theft reports Friday​

May 7, 2022

The Evansville Police Department responded to multiple auto theft reports Friday.

~snip

Another report states a Jeep was stolen from a customer at Evans Motors before 8 a.m. Police say the suspect is a middle aged man with a neck tattoo. An employee at the company says after he showed the suspect the Jeep, he switched the keys he had returned. When the employee came back, the Jeep was missing.

A man reported his vehicle stolen around 10:45 a.m. after he left it outside running with the keys in it on N 11th Ave. The vehicle was later found abandoned on Oregon and Baker and was returned to the owner, according to police

A woman called police around 1 p.m. to report her car had been stolen in between Brookside Drive and Madison Ave.

A man also reported his vehicle stolen around 1 p.m. on Fares Ave.

In another instance, a $800 cell phone was stolen out of a car on Vann Ave.

MOO IMO

I zoomed in on the arm sleeve tattoo and tried to point out similarities. If you look at the “white space” of the tattoo, I focused in on a ‘Z’ shape and faint ‘U’ shape in the design. Seems to me that they are in the same position. What does everyone else think?

Attachments

• 93C57635-81C2-4B67-A7FB-C6CA32DEB8A0.jpeg
    93C57635-81C2-4B67-A7FB-C6CA32DEB8A0.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 8D392F85-607D-476A-82DD-28C6B31FA073.jpeg
    8D392F85-607D-476A-82DD-28C6B31FA073.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 40
Nice info there. So then it could also be that Elkhart is a good place to score some meth?

Also, a (manual) car wash might be a good place for a carjacking. People getting in and out of their car to wash it and with some walls around them. Yikes!
A place to score AND a good place to deal. It wouldn't be hard to make enough money to live and be protected in such a place. IF, big big if,VW's husband & VW herself were dealing high level, they could have contacts there other than just family that could conceal them. Maybe, just maybe, they're even traveling with enough stash saved by VW to support them for a good time to come. She would likely have known how to pack to evade forensics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice