Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABCLIVE on Hulu has the sheriff and he is saying VW was driving. CW turned himself in, VW shot herself. A call with a tip came in and they followed up immediately. He cannot say what VW injuries are...just that she is at the hospital. It was a Ford F150 that they wrecked. LE spotted them at a local hotel and they ran when they saw LE. Then the chase started.

CW will never see the light of day, per sheriff. They will both be extradited. But they will have to be arraigned there. The judge will be ready 24/7 to arraign immediately.

edit: Sheriff is now saying he doesn't know if CW injuries are from a gun shot or wreck. He can confirm that no LE shot them.

Well, that’s how it goes. Drags, people think nothing will ever happen, and then a case just explodes.
Right! Just like that it moved from car found to custody. Well, I was wrong when I picked Georgia. But some credit for guessing both alive and captured before the week was over.
What all over the map story though. Bravo LE!

ABCLIVE on Hulu has the sheriff and he is saying VW was driving. CW turned himself in, VW shot herself. A call with a tip came in and they followed up immediately. He cannot say what VW injuries are...just that she is at the hospital. It was a Ford F150 that they wrecked.
I would have expected the exact opposite. I figured he'd kill himself and she'd turn herself in if she wasn't already dead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member