Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicky was vilified from the moment LE realized what happened.

The Court of Public Opinion wanted her “fried”.

Vicky made some horrible, and seriously bad decisions. I mean, Vicky WTH?

She chose her path and it appears she chose how she wanted to go out.

Yup, bad decisions and no way out in the end. Just what we expected.

Yup, she was bad, but honestly, she took the brunt of this. It’s almost as if Casey was somewhat exonerated because he was REALLY BAD, but that was to be expected. So let’s focus on Vicky. It’s a more interesting angle.

Agree to disagree. I just would love to know what Vicky was thinking. How do you throw your life away like this.

Casey will never see the light of day again and that’s a good thing.

Not sure what the future holds for Vicky but if she survives it won’t be good. Her choice, her decision.

Just glad it’s over and no one, other than Vicky and Casey were harmed.

It could have been a lot worse.

MOO

I agree. There are lots of things to learn from this case, including mental health issues and what the signs may be of people we work with every day or know in our families and communities who may be living lives of quiet desperation.

It looked like they had some lights flashing briefly as they pulled away from the scene of the crash, but when they circled the area to get back on the street, there were no lights and they were driving at a slow speed. As far as I could tell.
If she were dead, I doubt they’d have taken her to the hospital.

Perhaps she’s brain dead and they need to wait for her mother, as next of kin, to give permission for whatever she wants them to do for Vicky.

I have no idea except, that poor mom. I wish Vicky would live and not be brain-damaged ONLY so she could give her mom an explanation and some kind of closure. If there is any to be had.

I am thrilled it was the US Marshals who took this criminal couple down! They are awesome!

It is so odd, nearly inexplicable, that VW gave up everything for ten days with a killer. Then, willingly shot herself when LE was after them. She'd prefer death to live in prison?

I hope she enjoyed whatever it was CW did for her bc she'll be in prison for a while. That is, if she makes it out of the hospital.

Seems to me James isn't the only hero. There's a 2nd citizen that reported the sighting near the hotel today and where the suspects fled until LE forced the crash of the Cadillac in the ditch. The car wash was last week and not today.

Seems to me James isn't the only hero. There's a 2nd citizen that reported the sighting near the hotel today and where the suspects fled until LE forced the crash of the Cadillac in the ditch. The car wash was last week and not today.

Yeah I was thinking two people deserve to split the reward.

HERE IS THE NEW THREAD, OPENING IN 5 minutes when this one will CLOSE.

THANKS so much for helping me out with this!!

Yup, she was bad, but honestly, she took the brunt of this. It’s almost as if Casey was somewhat exonerated because he was REALLY BAD, but that was to be expected. So let’s focus on Vicky. It’s a more interesting angle.

It may not be fair, but Vicky took the brunt of the public’s anger, not because it was a more interesting angle than CW IMO, but because she was in a position of trust and violated that trust. Her community and the community at large trusted her to keep them safe from predators like CW. And she didn’t. He wasn’t “somewhat exonerated” because he was expected to be really bad, but because he would have stayed in jail were it not for her. She made his escape possible and endangered anyone in CW’s path for purely selfish reasons. And that is really, really bad.

I’ve never wanted to see her harmed, and I do hope she survives to face the enormity of what she did. And thank goodness no one was killed or physically harmed because of her.
JMO

It looked like they had some lights flashing briefly as they pulled away from the scene of the crash, but when they circled the area to get back on the street, there were no lights and they were driving at a slow speed. As far as I could tell.

The whole EMT response seemed a bit ominous, imo.

All credit to the LE drivers who choreographed the crash and did it.

Yeah, everything I've heard about the Marshals service in the course of following this case is they are top notch LE. And the way they were able to apprehend an escaped killer without firing a shot themselves or any other member of law enforcement firing a shot is impressive. Possibly because they often are tasked with bringing in fugitives non-lethal methods of taking down fleeing suspects is something they practice.

With VW having serious injuries and shot herself in the head, I hope that they are able to get her mother to her bedside as quickly as possible so that she can be with her daughter at this time, in case VW doesn't make it.

She is in custody. I don't think she will have any visitors or family by her side. In the facility near me, when a person in custody is in the hospital, they are locked up and can't have anyone except a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3